Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

So lets get this straight......

Oregon pays 25,000 for players
    UNC pays their players, sends them on vacation, and gives them all kinds of free shit (coaches all knew)
    USC gives condos, and cars to the family of it's players
    Auburn paid CAM 180K

But OSU is the dirtiest program in America because their kids sold their own shit, and maybe got a little bigger discount on the price of their cars than you or I would have.

Yeah - what you guys are saying makes a lot of sense to me.

LMAO

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Has anything happened to OSU?? All those players got to play in a bowl game and they promised to come back and serve their punishment but didn't. What happened to honoring your word? That's what makes them pieces of shit. I hope OSU gets the death sentence but probably not because the system is so fucted up anyways. I mean Carolina gets their whole season ruined for pretty much the same shit and OSU gets nothing??? How is that possible?

Vin_vermillion

And this is the stupidity that exists. How people say OSU is anything like the unc situation is what makes me KNOW that 90% of the population are idiots.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

Your a moron if you think that they are that much different from one another.

Vin_vermillion

No you are the moron douchbag. Selling your own shit is nothing like coaches giving you gifts trips and money. ******* idiot

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry I doubt we get more then a few scholarships taken away per year. No lack of institutional control =

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Gene Smith is a good guy. Met him when he was the AD at Eastern Michigan. Hopefully he can clean this up.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by goblue12 View Post
    Gene Smith is a good guy. Met him when he was the AD at Eastern Michigan. Hopefully he can clean this up.
    Wow. Saw your name as the last one who posted in this and thought here we go. Way to stay classy

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    No you are the moron douchbag. Selling your own shit is nothing like coaches giving you gifts trips and money. ******* idiot
    Why you so angry? You some OSU fan or something looking for sympathy? Getting money and getting a free tatoo are pretty similar. And both programs players got improper benefits.

Your probably that guy that their word doesn't mean shit. Shake on a bet and welch on it later. Or make a bet and lose, and claim that their was no hand shake.

My word is strong as oak and my hand shake is a guarantee. People like you don't value that anymore.

Vin_vermillion

Fish You are obviously a hater. I am a ND fan but have great respect for Jim Tressel and what he did as a PERSON at OSU. You are the typical hater that just wants to see OSU fail to make yourself feel better. PSU fan? Michigan fan?

I know JT. We aren't best buddies but I know him and know people that have been around him for years. Getting free tattoos valued at a few hundred bucks each is nothing like the situation at UNC USC or oregon or auburn.

It's only OSU haters like you that claim it to be the same. I am not a fan of OSU per say, but the hypocrisy of the way the media has treated OSU and Jim T is disgusting. And people like you support it when it is total bullshit.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Vin, this is your problem. You actually think that Tressel did great things as a PERSON at Ohio State. Since when does allowing your players to cheat IN ANY WAY constitutes great things? You are absolutely wrong on this issue. The fact that Ohio State and Tressel allowed numerous violations over a period of years is what the NCAA will rule on. The situation at Ohio State is much WORSE than that at USC. USC's situation involved ONE player. Ohio State's situation involves MANY players. Auburn aparently did NOTHING wrong, or so says the NCAA at this point. UNC is awaiting punishment. Oregon is awaiting NCAA investigation. I have no idea why you are attempting to defend the undefendable. There is no question that Tressel ran a dirty program at Ohio State, just like he did at Youngstown State. Ohio State will get what it deserves. End of discussion.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

I'm a NCSU fan.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Fish You are obviously a hater. I am a ND fan but have great respect for Jim Tressel and what he did as a PERSON at OSU. You are the typical hater that just wants to see OSU fail to make yourself feel better. PSU fan? Michigan fan?

I know JT. We aren't best buddies but I know him and know people that have been around him for years. Getting free tattoos valued at a few hundred bucks each is nothing like the situation at UNC USC or oregon or auburn.

It's only OSU haters like you that claim it to be the same. I am not a fan of OSU per say, but the hypocrisy of the way the media has treated OSU and Jim T is disgusting. And people like you support it when it is total bullshit.
    Hypocrisy?

Are you really crying over how the media has been treating "THEEEEEEEE" Ohio State University? For fuks sake man, do you even hear yourself?

ESPN has been sucking the Buckeyes' c0ck incessantly for well over a decade. Herbstreit and Musberger have given so much verbal fellatio to Ohio State over the years they are starting to sprout Buckeyes out of their chins. This type of school girl fawning is the main reason we had to watch two of their limp-dicked shams of a squad play in the national title game just to get run over by real teams from the SEC.

Ohio State isn't catching flack because they cheated, or because of media hypocrisy, they are catching flack for being dirty lying scumbags.

They were dirty when John Cooper was there, and they are still dirty. Just because Tressel figured out how to hide that shit a bit better doesn't make him a fukking saint. He's a cheater just like all the rest. Only a coach who doesn't give a fuk about the rules would let his star QB so blatantly draw attention to himself for breaking the law and NCAA rules. And don't give us this, "well I know the guy and he's a good person" crap. That's some lame ass pussy bullshit excuses. Fuk, I know murderers that were nice as hell when I met them.

And just so you know, these "benefits" UNC is getting reamed for mostly involved a couple players getting set up with some plane tickets and a place to work out on the west coast during the summer break--provided by a former teammate now in the NFL.

Face it brother, the fishmonger is right. You need to accept reality and the harsh penalty OSU is about to get dealt. As an alum of another ACC school, I also hope the NCAA fuks UNC over too. But then no one cares because they suck. That's why they are getting it light. If they were good they'd be getting slammed just like Ohio State. And fuk Ohio State. We've had to sit through over ten years of their pansy-ass over-rated imposter teams get all this glitz and glory from ABC/ESPN, it's about time they got pulled back down to earth, and if they are dragged through the mud of their own dirty trail, so fukking be it. It's their own damn fault. Stop whining like a bitch.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 07-05-11 at 02:26 AM.

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Hypocrisy?

Are you really crying over how the media has been treating "THEEEEEEEE" Ohio State University? For fuks sake man, do you even hear yourself?

ESPN has been sucking the Buckeyes' c0ck incessantly for well over a decade. Herbstreit and Musberger have given so much verbal fellatio to Ohio State over the years they are starting to sprout Buckeyes out of their chins. This type of school girl fawning is the main reason we had to watch two of their limp-dicked shams of a squad play in the national title game just to get run over by real teams from the SEC.

Ohio State isn't catching flack because they cheated, or because of media hypocrisy, they are catching flack for being dirty lying scumbags.

They were dirty when John Cooper was there, and they are still dirty. Just because Tressel figured out how to hide that shit a bit better doesn't make him a fukking saint. He's a cheater just like all the rest. Only a coach who doesn't give a fuk about the rules would let his star QB so blatantly draw attention to himself for breaking the law and NCAA rules. And don't give us this, "well I know the guy and he's a good person" crap. That's some lame ass pussy bullshit excuses. Fuk, I know murderers that were nice as hell when I met them.

And just so you know, these "benefits" UNC is getting reamed for mostly involved a couple players getting set up with some plane tickets and a place to work out on the west coast during the summer break--provided by a former teammate now in the NFL.

Face it brother, the fishmonger is right. You need to accept reality and the harsh penalty OSU is about to get dealt. As an alum of another ACC school, I also hope the NCAA fuks UNC over too. But then no one cares because they suck. That's why they are getting it light. If they were good they'd be getting slammed just like Ohio State. And fuk Ohio State. We've had to sit through over ten years of their pansy-ass over-rated imposter teams get all this glitz and glory from ABC/ESPN, it's about time they got pulled back down to earth, and if they are dragged through the mud of their own dirty trail, so fukking be it. It's their own damn fault. Stop whining like a bitch.
    you convinced me. you're a complete moron too. Good job

ACC fans talking about football LMAO!

The Madcap

you convinced me. you're a complete moron too. Good job

ACC fans talking about football LMAO!
    Says the rube who thinks Dayne Crist is a good quarterback. Hey asshole, when Notre Dame loses the last three games of the season this year to fall flat on their face, are you going to cry like you did when NC State drubbed them in the gator bowl?

Piss off.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Vin, you are obviously an ignorant Big 10 homer. The Big 10 SUCKS! Always has, always will. Now go away homer. You are making a total and complete fool out of yourself.

Vin_vermillion

1) ACC boy - you think I give a shit if Notre Dame sucks this year? I could care less who wins. I bet and make money on this shit, I could give a crap who wins.

2) Little Daddy - Go Eff yourself. I forgot more about College Football than you know you ignorant fool.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

This "your school cheats worse than my school" stuff is pretty dumb. All winning programs cheat because the NCAA's dumbsh*t rules virtually forces them to or they don't win. The compliant schools are at the bottom of the ratings, with win percentages in the 30s.

The Madcap

1) ACC boy - you think I give a shit if Notre Dame sucks this year? I could care less who wins. I bet and make money on this shit, I could give a crap who wins.

2) Little Daddy - Go Eff yourself. I forgot more about College Football than you know you ignorant fool.

I'm sure you will wow us all with your spreadsheet this season.

The Bet Master

THE Ohio State University will escape! http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...for-ohio-state

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    THE Ohio State University will escape! http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...for-ohio-state

AS a CFB fan, I am glad to see they did the right thing.

I am sure Little Daddy will have some sort of stupid spin on this, and start cryin about the NCAA.

I tried to explain to you morons what a lack of institutional control was....but you idiots wouldnt listen.

I am seriously considering just giving my picks to certain people here and not others....

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

I am seriously considering just giving my picks to certain people here and not others....
    Because your picks are so good? Only people that agree with you will be able to get them? I'm pretty sure you will go 16-4 on the first weekend, while only CERTAIN people got to see your picks. Don't be that guy. Man up and show what you play to valid your true worth.

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    Because your picks are so good? Only people that agree with you will be able to get them? I'm pretty sure you will go 16-4 on the first weekend, while only CERTAIN people got to see your picks. Don't be that guy. Man up and show what you play to valid your true worth.

a little peer pressure "ish" but a valid point.

fair enough.

See you come end of August.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4733

They're all bad. OSU just lied, and lying is the worst.

Vin_vermillion

Osu didnt lie....tressel did. That is why the sanctions are playing out the way they did & he is getting what he deserves 9probably worse than what he deserves)

i still say that even though tressel lied, he did it in the best interest of the players. Those that have followed the full story know that he tried his best to keep his kids out of trouble when stuff went down.

Cfb is much worse off without a guy like tressel coaching. While he broke rules, he did care about the kids and mentoring them.

Vin_vermillion

Pre emptive strike for little daddy....STFU. Hater.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168