PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALERT - this weeks FRESH lines (3 games to HIT HARD)

1) central michigan OVER N.Illinois

take the points +3. probably will be 4 at game time.

2) akron OVER buffalo

akron is going to roll over buffalo

3) cincinnati OVER louisville

take the -3 or ML. bearcats are going to roll out the end of the season.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I learned mhy lesson about playing the team I root for last week, however western mich has played close games to bad teams in conf. on the road, and NIU hasnt lost at home....

I wouldnt go near this one either way though like I said.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

That NIU line looks way too low. What am I missing?

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

people saw how bad ball st. beat up niu last week and assume niu blows ass

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

agree with cin beating lou, spread is set too low i think

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I Like No. ILL in this one

Home fav.are 9-4 (69%)on weeknight gms featuring 2 mid majors.
    No.ILL has won 8 straight in De Kalb by avg score of 28-6, CMU has not won in De Kalb since 1977. Last yr No Ill was decimated by injuries in 35-10 loss in Kelly Shorts...
    No Ill had 6 turn overs and still moved the ball on poor CMU Defense,and outgained them 521-381

CMU has been very lucky TY going 4-1 in one possesions gms.
    road performance is poor losing to Purdue 32-25, beating Ohio 31-28, beating Toledo 24-23, beating Indiana 37-34..
    I think CMU looking ahead to nxt weeks match up @ home against Ball St. that will determine MAC conf.....

I'll go w/ No. Illinios Huskies for 2nd week in a row, & they'll come thru this time!!

No. ILL Huskies -3

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

It should be interesting to see who coach kelly starts at QB for Cincinnati. The starter at the begginning of the year was Grutza. He is back from injury and is healthy and has been practicing this week. He has a better arm then Pike but is not mobile like Pike. UC and UL always play each other tough for they have a nice little rivalry starting up between the two teams. Right now UC is favored by -3.5.

I like UC here but this game could come down to a FG. But I think the way UC's defense is playing UC should win this. Coach Kelly really has this team believing and they are on a roll knocking off two top 25 teams in USF and West V over the past two weeks. UC always brings it on night games for they love the national attention just like any other school would. We may see a 2 QB system friday night by using Pike and Grutza. Pike is the better runner, Grutza is the better pocket passer.

UC- 24
    UL- 17