bama22
    bama22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can the LSU fan get their money back for the billboard

Im still amazed how much LSU fans put into Saban and Bama coming to town. These people are unbelievable. Saban left for Miami not T-town and LSU hired Miles and won a championship. If he didnt know he does know that LSU would kick Miles to the curb and take Saban or as you call him SATAN back in a heartbeat. By the way can anybody tell me where the phantom holding call came when JP Wilson ran the 30 yrd TD in the 4th? From the replay the ref that called it was getting runover by players. The Tide is Rolling with St. Saban

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The holding penalty came when the left takle takled Alem to the ground. Whenever a lineman tackle a defensive player they will call holding all day.

Also we would'nt take Saban back! You guys will see why within 2 years. He will not be in a Alabama uniform

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Does Saban wear an Alabama uniform on Saturday's now? Man, he's really lost it!

ZBOIZ

But I like that Bama team! But they will loose to Florida in the SEC championship game! I dont see nobody beating that team

bama2222
    bama2222's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont understand the uniform comment.
    As far as Florida beating Bama that seems to be the overall opinion now by Bama haters. If im not mistaken they were favored by 24 over Ole Miss this year and got beat AT HOME!!! I think Florida is a very good team but the great teams beat the teams they are favored to beat even if it is by 1 point. Would not want Saban back? Thats funny your the .01% that wouldn't. The other 99.9% who booed, hung burning Saban dummies and had signs everywhere would in a heartbeat. Instead of seeing go LSU or beat Bama it was Saban is Satan, beat Saban, LSU vs. Saban and the best one of all SABAN is a TRAITOR. Guess you were not one of those? BAMA 26 - LSU 21. Oh Im sorry Saban 26 - LSU 21. ROLL TIDE!!

tland22
    tland22's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU would NOT take Nicky back...thats for sure...they won a National Title without him. PERIOD. Bama hasnt played half the schedule LSU did last year when LSU went to the SEC champ then on to win it all...should consider BAMA lucky to beat LSU, because their QB situation is pathetic.... the guy has more int's than td's... he threw 4 against bama, he has SIX int's returned for TD's this season and he hasnt even started all the games!... this is the only year Bama will catch LSU "down" like this, count on it.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by bama2222 View Post
    As far as Florida beating Bama that seems to be the overall opinion now by Bama haters. If im not mistaken they were favored by 24 over Ole Miss this year and got beat AT HOME!!! I think Florida is a very good team but the great teams beat the teams they are favored to beat even if it is by 1 point. Would not want Saban back? Thats funny your the .01% that wouldn't. The other 99.9% who booed, hung burning Saban dummies and had signs everywhere would in a heartbeat. Instead of seeing go LSU or beat Bama it was Saban is Satan, beat Saban, LSU vs. Saban and the best one of all SABAN is a TRAITOR. Guess you were not one of those? BAMA 26 - LSU 21. Oh Im sorry Saban 26 - LSU 21. ROLL TIDE!!

If you even think Alabama will beat Florida you are crazy!! I'm not gone sit here and debate with you but I seen both teams and there's a big difference!! Alabama secondary is very very suspect! Tebow will get the job done with all those threats he have on offense!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by bama2222 View Post
    And then you are screaming ROLL TIDE when they barely beat a frshman QB!! Alabama is very suspect!!

aiyerrc
    aiyerrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

its going to suck when florida manhandles bama in th SEC championship...you know whats going to suck worse though? when bama loses to auburn in th iron bowl...as good as bama is and as bad as auburn is, if u follow either program over the years, you know that game is a toss up, no matter how good the teams are...

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by aiyerrc View Post
    its going to suck when florida manhandles bama in th SEC championship...you know whats going to suck worse though? when bama loses to auburn in th iron bowl...as good as bama is and as bad as auburn is, if u follow either program over the years, you know that game is a toss up, no matter how good the teams are...
    I also said the same to patner

saddestbison
    saddestbison's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bama22 View Post
    Im still amazed how much LSU fans put into Saban and Bama coming to town. These people are unbelievable. Saban left for Miami not T-town and LSU hired Miles and won a championship. If he didnt know he does know that LSU would kick Miles to the curb and take Saban or as you call him SATAN back in a heartbeat. By the way can anybody tell me where the phantom holding call came when JP Wilson ran the 30 yrd TD in the 4th? From the replay the ref that called it was getting runover by players. The Tide is Rolling with St. Saban
    dude it's all in good fun in a heated rivalry..

I think the alabama fans are the ones that are taking it too seriously. Get off the message boards and you'll know that any real LSU fan loves saban, doesn't blame him for leaving, and will root for him in the national championship if they make it. SEC!. Get overyourself

saddestbison

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    And then you are screaming ROLL TIDE when they barely beat a frshman QB!! Alabama is very suspect!!
    word

I went to the game @ Bama last year and had a blast. Went to the game here saturday and had a blast. You bama fans take this shit waaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Good luck in the future and I'd love to see you do well... The REAL bama fans that go to the games, host the tailgates, and travel with the team have a blast before, during, and after the LSU game every week. Just like the LSU fans.

KorbsTheKid
    KorbsTheKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama fans... you beat a team ranked lower, with less talent, and that wasn't undefeated... pat yourselves on the back and shutup about it... all the LSU screw ups are just tired of losing all year... quit giving them the satisfaction of your attention

bama22

Here comes all the excuses: Freshman QB, ranked lower, BLAH BLAH. You keep saying we take things too serious and to get overourselves. You didnt read my comment!! This was about the LSU fans burning a Saban-like figure, Buying signs on the interstate with Saban is Satan and all that crap. I have not heard any of you say anything about that. As far as Florida goes, they are a very good team. All Im saying is dont count Bama out just yet. Remember we were suppost to only finish 7-5 at best. Korbs I bet if your team was ranked #1 and getting no respect you would feel a little different. We still have 3 games to go and already picked to go to the Sugar Bowl. IF we do thats still awesome!!!! ZBOIZ, Dont want to debate you just giving my opinion and am excited about Bama being back in the hunt after the past 3 years of hoping to even get to a bowl with Shula. Take care all. Roll Tide

ZBOIZ

Well I hope the tide best this year because next year is your turn with a freshman QB running the show!!

bama2222

Yeah I know and I hope he lives up to his hype. He is suppost to be the real deal like Julio Jones was projected. His name is Star Jackson and Ive talked to a few players and he has gotten a ton of attention. Im very pleased with JP Wilson because he just went brain dead last year. He will have a ton of pressure on him but as long as we can run he will be OK. Believe me us Bama fans are enjoying this ride becasue you just dont go undefeated in the SEC as you know. Take care

saddestbison

Quote Originally Posted by bama22 View Post
    Here comes all the excuses: Freshman QB, ranked lower, BLAH BLAH. You keep saying we take things too serious and to get overourselves. You didnt read my comment!! This was about the LSU fans burning a Saban-like figure, Buying signs on the interstate with Saban is Satan and all that crap. I have not heard any of you say anything about that. As far as Florida goes, they are a very good team. All Im saying is dont count Bama out just yet. Remember we were suppost to only finish 7-5 at best. Korbs I bet if your team was ranked #1 and getting no respect you would feel a little different. We still have 3 games to go and already picked to go to the Sugar Bowl. IF we do thats still awesome!!!! ZBOIZ, Dont want to debate you just giving my opinion and am excited about Bama being back in the hunt after the past 3 years of hoping to even get to a bowl with Shula. Take care all. Roll Tide
    the signs on the interstate, again... just ****ing around, making fun of you for the ULM sign last year on your way to the independence bowl

"burning the saban like figure" is just a joke, get over it dude. We don't really practice voodoo here, thats just on tv

What do you mean getting no respect, being voted number 1 is more respect than anyone COULD give you... EVERYONE THAT MATTERS THINKS YOU'RE THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. HOW MUCH MORE RESPECT DO YOU WANT?!?! Bama fans have done this for years though, always playing the "disrespected" card.

You should be excited about the team doing well and enjoy their success, but dude just have fun with it. Maybe if you burned some shula-like dolls you'd have a little fun

edit- and they're not excuses, just reasons you shouldn't be really excited about beating LSU. They're down this year from the past few and everyone knows it. With the number of mistakes LSU made on offense, your team was only one play away from losing that game. Consider that. Good luck this season and I'd love to see you in the national championship game representing the SEC

bama22

Yeah down from last year thats why they were ranked in the top 10 from the people that mattered at the start of the year and still in the top 20!!! The mistakes like us fumbling on the goal line, arenas fumbling and JP throwing INTs kept LSU in this game. This game shouldnt have been close. Maybe not as bad as Ga and FL put on them though. Ive never said beating LSU was a huge win we were favored to win. It was a good win for Bama because of us not being behind but for 90 seconds all year and having to play for 60+ minutes this time. Ive only gave my opinion about the LSU fans that acted like a bunch of asses then after they lose with the well we are down this year and freshman qb excuses. Look I like LSU and they win me money most of the time. This opinion was not for ALL LSU FANS only the idiots that did those things.
    The no respect thing is for everyone saying Bama has no chance against Florida. Your right though the voters are the only ones that count. Id love to see us there also but if not us Florida repping the SEC.

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

I graduated from Ole Miss in 2004. Here's a newsflash: Ole Miss beats LSU in two weeks on the arm of Jevan Snead.

Geaux to hell, LSU!

bama2222

I hear ya St. Andrew. Thanks for exposing those mighty GATORS. Good luck.