Punter4Life
    Punter4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Ohio State Fans

Sign in.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State fans must be the most pathetic human beings in the world. Their fans beat their chest despite getting raped anally by the SEC in BCS title games.

In addition, their claim to fame was an asterisk championship because of a BS pass interference call and now their entire program has been exposed as cheaters.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hahahaha couldn't happen to a better group of fans!!!

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Ohio State fans must be the most pathetic human beings in the world. Their fans beat their chest despite getting raped anally by the SEC in BCS title games.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Total lemming fanbase. They their naivety borderlines being catergorized as a mental handicap.

jat5650
    jat5650's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ohio State fans have to be in denial. What a terrible athletic program from top to bottom. Their program is the poster child of how a things should not be run. .

Punter4Life

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post

In addition, their claim to fame was an asterisk championship because of a BS pass interference call and now their entire program has been exposed as cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bornselling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Total lemming fanbase. They their naivety borderlines being catergorized as a mental handicap.
    Quote Originally Posted by jat5650 View Post
    Ohio State fans have to be in denial. What a terrible athletic program from top to bottom. Their program is the poster child of how a things should not be run. .
    All great points, why are those scumbags hiding now?

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4757

Quote Originally Posted by jat5650 View Post
    You can count on their program to be one of the best year in and year out. Don't hate.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Signing in! Don't hate guys.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    What has happened? A few incidents, but tOSU will still be a top 10 program if not better.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by bornselling View Post
    Coming from an Oregon fan...

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post

If your Name is after Nick Diaz, the Fighter, he shows a lot of class

sure it was a BS pass interference call, but it was clearly holding, which results in the same thing.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys are such idiots. I will be laughing at all of you when you lose all of your money again this season betting against OSU.

And FTR, once again - no lack of institutional control. You haters are going to be so sad when the hammer fails to fall! LMAO!

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    If your Name is after Nick Diaz, the Fighter, he shows a lot of class

sure it was a BS pass interference call, but it was clearly holding, which results in the same thing.
    no only that, but everyone also fails to mention that had the right call been made on the catch previous to the drive Miami made to kick a FG, there never would have been an overtime. The clock would have been run out by OSU.

Keep hating. I am sure plenty of you lost your asses on betting against OSU in that game too

devilsrule
    devilsrule's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'am in this for betting on cfb,went 4-1 betting on ohio st last year,could care less about who is cheating or not,made money betting on auburn 3-1 and 2-1 on oregon.They all cheat, do you think it bothers me to have a 6-2 day betting on all teams that cheat, a win is a win, let me know if you can get your money back on oklahoma vs usc in the bcs title game.

Punter4Life

How can you Buckeye fans justify all the infractions against your program? Spin it all you want, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar - to bad the Death Penality card wasn't played!

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4Life View Post
    How can you Buckeye fans justify all the infractions against your program? Spin it all you want, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar - to bad the Death Penality card wasn't played!
    There is no justification. A few players broke the rules and the coach tried to cover it up. They all got suspended the 5 games like they should, and Tressell was basicly forced to resign. Death penalty over that? You'll be lucky when they get the 6 or so scholarships taken away for the next 3 years. That is unless there is something the NCAA found that the public doesn't know about.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

They have been cheating for a long time they need to give us our ship from 2002

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    They have been cheating for a long time they need to give us our ship from 2002
    Whoever wins this year can have the rights to it.

Punter4Life

There is no justification. A few players broke the rules and the coach tried to cover it up. They all got suspended the 5 games like they should, and Tressell was basicly forced to resign. Death penalty over that? You'll be lucky when they get the 6 or so scholarships taken away for the next 3 years. That is unless there is something the NCAA found that the public doesn't know about.
    Do you still feel that way? is to good for those cheating nuts!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's the problem for Ohio State-----

They WANT this to be "just a couple of kids who broke the rules and a coach who just tried to protect them".

And they want everyone to compare their case to that of USC------

The NCAA has never--never used a comparison of either cases in determining punishment. What they have have demonstrated though is that in cases involving a coach using ineligible players, and then LYING to NCAA investigators---the punishment has been particularly harsh.

The averages of all such programs----have been a minimum loss of 10% of scholarships for 2 years minimum, and a post season ban of 2 years. Translated----if the NCAA gives Ohio State the average penalty for cases like theirs-----the Bucks are looking at 16 scholarship losses, and 2 years of no bowl games.

What is going to kill Ohio State is Tressell didn't lie once---but three times to the NCAA, and the "investigation" Ohio State conducted prior to the Sugar Bowl was such a farce.

Add that all to the fact that Steve Emmert is going to want to send a message and it is going to be a thing of beauty when the NCAA swings their axe at Ohio State.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Punter4Life

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Here's the problem for Ohio State-----

They WANT this to be "just a couple of kids who broke the rules and a coach who just tried to protect them".

And they want everyone to compare their case to that of USC------

The NCAA has never--never used a comparison of either cases in determining punishment. What they have have demonstrated though is that in cases involving a coach using ineligible players, and then LYING to NCAA investigators---the punishment has been particularly harsh.

The averages of all such programs----have been a minimum loss of 10% of scholarships for 2 years minimum, and a post season ban of 2 years. Translated----if the NCAA gives Ohio State the average penalty for cases like theirs-----the Bucks are looking at 16 scholarship losses, and 2 years of no bowl games.

What is going to kill Ohio State is Tressell didn't lie once---but three times to the NCAA, and the "investigation" Ohio State conducted prior to the Sugar Bowl was such a farce.

Add that all to the fact that Steve Emmert is going to want to send a message and it is going to be a thing of beauty when the NCAA swings their axe at Ohio State.

Martin you are saying what you WANT to happen not what the facts say. The facts are that OSU was not cited for ”failure to monitor” or “failure of institutional control” no matter what you want to believe, those are the bowl banning punishments. Your going to be sad when the NCAA adds one or two more years to the probation period and adds 16 schollies or so lost over 4 years. You can hear these analysts say what they want on such places as ESPN, but the problem is that both you and them have is you guys failed to even look at the notice of allegations that has been given to OSU, if you would you would find that the punishments your asking for are far out of line. Luckily for OSU Gene Smith used to be on the Committee Of Infractions.

Also who the hell is Steve Emert? If your talking about the NCAA guy who wants harsh punishments his name is Mark Emert and if you would of done any research you would of known that unfortunately for you and him he doesn't decide penalties Nice try though.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Martin you are saying what you WANT to happen not what the facts say. The facts are that OSU was not cited for ”failure to monitor” or “failure of institutional control” no matter what you want to believe, those are the bowl banning punishments. Your going to be sad when the NCAA adds one or two more years to the probation period and adds 16 schollies or so lost over 4 years. You can hear these analysts say what they want on such places as ESPN, but the problem is that both you and them have is you guys failed to even look at the notice of allegations that has been given to OSU, if you would you would find that the punishments your asking for are far out of line. Luckily for OSU Gene Smith used to be on the Committee Of Infractions.

Also who the hell is Steve Emert? If your talking about the NCAA guy who wants harsh punishments his name is Mark Emert and if you would of done any research you would of known that unfortunately for you and him he doesn't decide penalties Nice try though.
    My bad on Emmert's name---but it isn't as if you spelled it right either. I was watching the British Open as I was typing that and Steve Stricker was in my field of vision. Thanks for the heads up.

I am still waiting on my bet offer.

If you are so confident in Ohio State's ability to outrun the NCAA on this issue----let's wager 300 points on it.

I say a minimum 10 scholarship loss------and 2 years post-season ban, with a total of 4 years probation.

That bet for 300 betpoints. Are you in?

The Bet Master

My bad on Emmert's name---but it isn't as if you spelled it right either. I was watching the British Open as I was typing that and Steve Stricker was in my field of vision. Thanks for the heads up.

If you are so confident in Ohio State's ability to outrun the NCAA on this issue----let's wager 300 points on it.

I say a minimum 10 scholarship loss------and 2 years post-season ban, with a total of 4 years probation.

Ok I'm in. Under the circumstances that the person who loses if they don't have the points has to take out an immediate loan. You can make a thread in the points forum if you'd like or somewhere else for this.

Hopefully ESPN guys like this guy are dead wrong. Would be great to see their reaction.

Last edited by The Bet Master; 07-15-11 at 11:05 PM.

Punter4Life

I'm so glad I started this thread.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah a bunch of low lifes in here. Lets talk football , will Braxton Miller be the starting QB? I really think if he is the starter the Buckeyes have potential to play for the national title this year....

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    yeah a bunch of low lifes in here. Lets talk football , will Braxton Miller be the starting QB? I really think if he is the starter the Buckeyes have potential to play for the national title this year....
    No reason why he shouldn't be. 95% chance. He plays the same style that Pryor played so the offense would not have to be screwed with. If we played a real opponent before Miami I might say go with Bauserman so we wouldn't lose and screw up the rest of the season, but 2 weeks of game action for Braxton before a real test and he should be fine.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Larry david for Coach!!!!!

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Ohio State fans have to be in denial. What a terrible athletic program from top to bottom. Their program is the poster child of how a things should not be run. .[/COLOR]

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4757

Braxton does play the same style but he's not at the level Pryor was at when he was a Frosh.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperDapper View Post
    Braxton does play the same style but he's not at the level Pryor was at when he was a Frosh.
    He's not as athletic where he's going to break tackles and stiff arm is way through like Pryor did but was a lot bigger than Braxton. Though he looks to be a better passer and his speed is somewhere in between Troy Smith and Terrelle Pryor.

The Bet Master

Can I just collect my points now?

Vin_vermillion

Can I just collect my points now?

THEOSUJOHNNY
    THEOSUJOHNNY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buckeyes will be better on the D side of things this year

A lot of young talent and we were banged up all year on that side. Braxton is the man and he will take us to another Big Ten Championship

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Bucks!

Did I hear Pryor will now be allowed to play in NFL this year? If so good for him. I was really looking forward to him having a great season for the Buckeyes this year. Anyway **** the NCAA too many ******* rules. NCAA Sucks fat rooster but oh well I hear Braxton Miller is better than Pryor anyway. Supposedly he has just as good running ability and a better throwing arm.

12 Last