sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

UNDERS AHOY Tuesday Night

It looks like both Athens, Ohio and Huntington, WV are going to have cold, slightly windy conditions tonight wit ha chance of cold rain or light snow. Nonetheless, I'm playing all the unders tonight. I probably would have played the under in Ohio/Buffalo anyway, but now I'm pounding it:

Buffalo/Ohio Under 50 4*
    Buff/Ohio Un. 24.5 1st Half 2*
    Buffalo total under 24 1*
    Ohio Total Under 27 2*

Marshall/Houston Under 62.5 3*
    Marsh/Hous 1st Half Un. 31 1*
    Houston Total Under 34.5 1*
    Marshall Total Under 27.5 1*

With the new clock rules and the probability of more running plays, the unders look good. We'll see.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

I agree sweepete. I am hitting the Marshall Houston Under hard. I know Houston has a good offense but 63 points total here is alot in these weather conditions. I also like the buffalo/ohio under at 50.5 for the same cold windy reasons. I also like taking Buffalo +1.5 for I think they are the better team in this game anyway.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

The only thing is that I question is the Buffalo Ohio under. Buffalo is going to be coming out passing because they are hurting at the RB position with their first and second stringer hurt and an O-line that is not very good.

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    With the new clock rules and the probability of more running plays, the unders look good. We'll see.
    What are these new clock rules you speak of? And I'm on the Houston-Marshall u63 due to the crappy weather among other things.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by infamousdx View Post
    What are these new clock rules you speak of? And I'm on the Houston-Marshall u63 due to the crappy weather among other things.
    40 second play clock instead of 25, It's definitely lessened the number of plays in the 4th quarter especially

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

when did these rules start?