awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa/Arkansas

Yes Ark has woken up its last 3 games, but I think the line here reflects a bias towards SEC defenses rather than what both teams have done so far...Tulsa's O has been huge all year!!!! Does anyone see Tulsa covering this -7????? I think its a great possibility but would like your thoughts......

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Whats the over/under on this?

awhitejackson

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Whats the over/under on this?
    I havent found any yet....will let you know

Trey333
    Trey333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Yes Ark has woken up its last 3 games, but I think the line here reflects a bias towards SEC defenses rather than what both teams have done so far...Tulsa's O has been huge all year!!!! Does anyone see Tulsa covering this -7????? I think its a great possibility but would like your thoughts......
    If you look at the teams Arky has "bounced back" in, they are against some of the worst offensive teams in the SEC in Auburn, Kentucky, and Ole Miss. Vs the 3 good offensive teams Arky has played this year, they've averaged giving up a 69% completion percentage and 48 pts per game. Their DT is doubtful this game and 28 is the most they've scored this year vs ULMonroe.

I used Tulsa in one of my Teasers

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very interesting.

I may play it, just hard to bet a Conference USA team -7 VS an SEC team AT HOME, no matter what the circumstances may be.

Trey333
    Trey333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDave View Post
    Very interesting.

I may play it, just hard to bet a Conference USA team -7 VS an SEC team AT HOME, no matter what the circumstances may be.
    Don't let an SEC bias get in the way of logic. That's what got people in trouble with Auburn and Vandy last week, and this is coming from an SEC fan.

This isn't your typical CUSA-SEC matchup. Its an undefeated potential BCS buster juggernaut offense vs a bottom feeder SEC team who can't score and has to hope they hold the weakest SEC offenses to less than 22.

awhitejackson

Im really thinking of making this my game of the week...Hope I dont spring any traps here....

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Im really thinking of making this my game of the week...Hope I dont spring any traps here....
    Awhite...you found a good one here....3 returning receivers who each got over a 1000 yards last year....a returning running back who got over a 1000 yards last year and if you saw the game Sunday night, a halfway decent defense...not great but not horrible and a solid QB...also a huge statement game for them and the conference.