L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who wins on Friday Night??? Need Help!!!

I should've followed the reverse line movement last night and cashed in w/ the rest of you all. I'm pissed I lost my ass last night on BYU (stupid fvckin mormons, when i see one riding a bicycle im gonna throw human shit on them) Tonight I see two teams that I really dont give a shit about, but I def. need a winner winner chicken dinner. Any thoughts are extremely helpful at this point.
    Last edited by L2Gunz; 10-17-08 at 08:48 AM.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't chase.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by Lout84 View Post
    Don't chase.
    I understand Lout, I might just wait till saturday/sunday, I do have some games on Sunday that I really like. Thanks

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you need a winner... do a little analysis on the game...

Boise has always been tough at home... however this year they have only roughed up 2 teams really bad at home.... La Tech and Idaho state. Baylor was a 2 score game.

They have only went over 51 1 time at home.

Hawaii beat them last year in Hawaii... ending a winning streak.

On the other side of things...

Hawaii has completely gotten destroyed by a very good florida team and an oregon state team who beat USC. The other games were all close... but against sub par teams...

Hawaii has slowly started to gel over the past few weeks HOWEVER the play is still sloppy.

Boise wins in every statistical category...

Hawaii has 2 straight wins and the play of the QB has improved...

Looking at the past... Boise has beaten 3 teams by 3 or more scores...

Southern Miss (away), La Tech (home), Idaho State (home).... So you need to ask yourself "is hawaii better than these teams?

Personally, I would go with Hawaii +24... it is by no means a lock... but Hawaii already beat La Tech. You just have to realize that this will either be a complete blowout or if Hawaii can get on the board early with a score or 2 they will cover.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

gl

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

hit the hawaii team total over 13.5

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    hit the hawaii team total over 13.5
    I like this play.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    I like this play.
    If there were any bet tonight, I think this would be it. However, it is best to wait until Saturday to make your money back up. You could dig yourself in a bigger hole betting on this line.

Mic Lowrey
    Mic Lowrey's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm thinking about making a small bet on the hawaii line....still waiting to see how it plays out...i'm going to bet against the public if the %'s are right...

but last night was your own bad - if you ever see a line move like that again you know what to do. Espec. a 2pt home dog to a 2pt favorite by game time. Follow the smart money

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Lowrey View Post
    i'm thinking about making a small bet on the hawaii line....still waiting to see how it plays out...i'm going to bet against the public if the %'s are right...

but last night was your own bad - if you ever see a line move like that again you know what to do. Espec. a 2pt home dog to a 2pt favorite by game time. Follow the smart money
    you right, nobody else to blaime but myself...i seen the line movement but was too damn hardheaded to go against my gut.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

southern mississippi is better than hawaii, and so is baylor

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    southern mississippi is better than hawaii, and so is baylor
    so you saying, s.miss over rice and baylor over oklahoma st.???

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by L2Gunz View Post
    so you saying, s.miss over rice and baylor over oklahoma st.???
    what? no I'm not saying that. Actually I love Rice in that game.

Dbldown11

I dont know why i mentioned baylor, wasnt thinking straight haha

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

sorry about that doubledown, i def. misunderstood what you were sayin. i was a bit confused but yeah i was kind of leanin towards oklahoma st. -17

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for some plus line props such as:

First score of the game is a FG +240

Hawaii to Score 1st +200

Will a Special Teams or Defensive TD be scored? +155

All 3 of these have good value.

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am NOT betting this game, but if i was to, i would take BOISE STATE -24, here's why

hawaii is a young team with a new coach, still trying to feel their way. they are mistake prone and highly unpredictable. one week, they are turning the ball over 7 times at home to san jose state and losing. the next week they are going to fresno state and winning straight up as huge dogs. i dont think they can be trusted.

boise state, to the contrary, CAN be trusted to play a strong game at home, esp as a big fave. yes, they did not cover as a big fave earlier this yr when bowling green came to town, but i believe b. green is better than hawaii.

hawaii's d will have a lot of trouble stopping boise on the blue carpet. hawaii's o is good for at least 3 turnovers in a typical game, probably more like 5 tonight in the hostile environment.

i say go boise -24 or stay off the game and wait until saturday like another poster said. that is great advice. i am NOT betting this game, but if you must make a play, make a VERY SMALL play on boise and enjoy the game without stress