Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Say WHAT?!! 6-1 on BIG PLAYS and I have more!!!

Well, I was very dissappointed in Fresno St. last weekend but I finished up 40 units bc. I layed the lumber on TULSA, ILLINOIS ML, and KENTUCKY. I am hot and am going to keep the streak alive this weekend!!

BIG PLAYS SO FAR:

Tulsa -24.5 (line should be at 30)
    Miami -15
    Kentucky pk

I am going to keep riding Tulsa until the linemakers get on track. They are 5-0 ATS and I have ridden them big each week.

Kentucky is the right play. SC just gave up 24 to Ole Miss on the road but was able to win the turnover battle and pull out a W. Kentucky is just way to strong at home and should win this one.

Miami lost me a couple of units last week after their failed comeback against FSU. Central Florida has been horrid so far and I see them running up against a young, fast, pissed off Miami team. I am going to wait on this line for now to see if I can get it cheaper (very doubtful), but the other two I am laying it on early!!!!

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Yah the Miami line opened at -14, I should of jumped on it because it was up to -15 about 20 minutes after I saw it.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I agree, I bet tulsa big and watched the game and they can really fly. SMU is brutal. Tulsa should have no problem scoring on them, all day.

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa not being ranked yet should only help in this bet too.

Tigers1230

Yep, I have made a killing on them and the linemakers still haven't gotten them right. They have been easy bets and I hope everyone has taken my advice each weak in taking them. GL to everyone this week!!

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Central Florida for a little bit. Them and SDSU are my only two college plays so far.

Tulsa's always a good play, I jumped on them early at -14 last week...not that it mattered. Easy money.

ervgasm
    ervgasm's Avatar Become A Pro!

so are all 3 big plays for this week?

Tigers1230

Tulsa is my 10** play. Kentucky for 4** and Miami for 2**