sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Early Leans 10/11

Any thoughts on these or other games? Some lines that caught my eye...

Mizzou -13 vs Okla. St.--I don't bet on or against my Tigers too often, but this one looks good. OSU hasn't been tested.

Texas +7 vs. Oklahoma--Stoops dominates this series, but I think these teams are equal enough to keep it close

Texas Tech -20.5 vs. Nebraska--Nebr. defense can't have any confidence after the Mizzou game, and Tech is starting to hit their stride

Vandy -2.5 @ Miss St.--Letdown game, I know, but Miss St. really sucks

W. Virg. -23.5 vs. Syracuse--Theoretically, If Pat White plays it should be a massacre. But, WV has done a great job of not trying to score points this season.

UTEP -5.5 vs. Tulane---UTEP won @ So. Miss whle Tulane lost to Army. Yeah, Army. This could be a blowout.

Kansas -13.5 vs. Colorado---Two teams going in opposite directions

I'll make my official picks (not that anyone is losing slepp over them) during the week. Any thoughts???

casper
    casper's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia and Kansas would be my big concerns as neither school seems like a butt-kicker this season...But, this will only be Syracuse's second road game this season. (I just can't get over how bad W.Va. looked at Colorado a couple weeks ago but the 'Cuse is in its own class of ineptitude) I don't think Kansas plays enough D to shut down anyone, no less a conference rival.

Man, there were some gifts this past weekend....

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Yeah, this weekend was good, but there were some cappers who kicked ass on here. I was impressed. Unfortunately I don't post my NFL picks on here, as I went 10-0 Sunday. Best day of my life, but people will have to take my word I suppose. I see your points on KU and WV, but I just think that Colorado and Syracuse are so bad that maybe KU and WV will finally blow somebody out.

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado beating WVU seemed like a big deal at the time, but now we realize that WVU is just god awful. Ill take Kansas -13.5

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Kansas and Vandy picks. The rest I will stay away from. OU has the offense to blowout Texas. Both defenses are similar but OU has the edge on offense.

casper
    casper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upon further review, I could see the Mountaineers piling on against the Orange in Morgantown. W.Va trying to make up for a subpar season with a beat down on a hapless rival, 42-10.

Superman455
    Drinkin ANOTHER Beer...
    Superman455's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you that Miss State has looked horrible this year thus far, but dont over look the LSU game. State made a QB change in that game and he ran the offense well and they put up 24 against LSU. The defense has played well in all the games until the got tired ( Lack of Offense ). Guys remember guys this is the SEC and anyone can win or lose any given weekend ( IE..OLE MISS beats FLORIDA, then looses to SC at home ). State is coming off a bye week and Vandy has had to play some very close games in the past few weeks. I just see an upset here and state finally getting in stride.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like the Kansas game, but Vandy just scares me. You can tell the linemakers are also. The letdown game is coming but they can't pinpoint when. I want to take Texas but this is the first challenge for both teams. Going to finally see how good they actually are. I have posted my BIG PLAYS again but I will give you some leans.

Tulsa -24.5
    Miami -15
    KENTUCKY pk

I think the Kentucky line should move to -2 or -3 before the game. I have like them to be a suprise team again in the SEC, as we all saw saturday against Alabama, they can play. I am just scared that Spurier might have his team on the right track but we will see.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

I like Kentucky, and am leaning towards Tulsa. No opinion on Miami/UCF. I tend to back off from those in-state non-conf. games

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sweetpeete,

agree with your analyis on the Colorado vs. Kansas game...GL...