damnthat
    damnthat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise 2011

Thinkin..Boise underfeated this season or suffer another lose to NV =(

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

without their wideouts, i think they might not win vs georgia, but in conference play they can win it all

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They will give UGA all they want. It's gonna be a good game.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise State last played Georgia in 2005. It was the opener for both teams and Georgia won 48-13 in Athens as a 7 point favorite. This game is in Atlanta so will again be a home game for the Bulldogs. I look for the line to be about the same.

By the way, Boise State had a 9-4 season in 05. About where I have them for this year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If they beat Georgia, they should run the table. They get TCU, Nevada, and the Air Force at home. Their other non-con games are Tulsa at home, at Toledo and at Fresno State. I do not see a problem with any of those teams. With this kind of favorable schedule, Boise State has as good a chance of running the table as any other team in the FBS.

WorkHorse

Boise State has some NCAA distractions going on not only for football but several other sports.

The school has proposed to the NCAA to cut scholarships and limit practice time for the football team before the Georgia game.

The NCAA will make their own ruling and who knows what that will be.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I see these actions as possibly having a severe impact on BS. Too boot, one of my BS Alumns tells me that he thinks there is more to come, unfortunately.

WorkHorse

I don't think Boise State will be able to handle the power of Georgia in this one Wreck. My view is the Dawgs win easily. Boise State lost many key players off last year's team and now the NCAA distractions.

My opinion and I'm sticking with it.