WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Boise State vs Georgia (opening week)

Big game in Atlanta for the Georgia Bulldogs as they take on Boise State. I just posted at another site my thoughts and might as well share here.

My take is this: Georgia will open a 7 point favorite and move to 8.5 to 9 before kickoff. Georgia is the play here, they will beat the dog out Boise State. Boise is NOT the team of last year and neither is Georgia. The Dawgs may be the surprise of the SEC East. Folks, write it down, Georgia is going to be good this year. They will win this game with ease.

As always, welcome your comments................

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

I recall that the last time Boise traveled to Georgia they got smacked. Granted they will be playing in Atlanta and not Athens will somewhat help Boise but history tends to repeat itself a lot in college football.

If I recall even more that Boise team was lead by all mighty Zabransky whom had an awful game. Will Moore now suffer the same fate?

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to lay a TD to the Broncos regardless of what they are losing.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alpha, Moore will do what he has done the past two years and play as well as he can. I have zero problem with the QB, I love the kid, it's his offensive line and receivers I question. Georgia's defensive line will eat them up. I'm telling you up front, this game will be a mismatch.

Georgia will win this game by 17 or more.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Big game in Atlanta for the Georgia Bulldogs

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Are we really sure about Boise? They seem to reload every season now.

HFA is pretty much gone in that dome, BTW. I hate neutral site games.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Boise State has a great chance to win this game outright. First, they do get hit by graduation, but so does UGA. Boise State does not lose a player the caliber of former UGA WR Green. UGA also has to replace most of their LB corps. Moore is still the QB. Boise State has a tendency to win these kind of games, as Va. Tech found out last year. Remember, Georgia hosts South Carolina the following week, so their attention is going to be divided. Chris Petersen is also a much better Head Coach than Mark Richt is. UGA may open up at -3.5, but it will not be any higher. If you can get more than 7 points and Boise State, bet the mortgage on the Broncos.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

It should be a good game either way. Can't wait for the season to begin

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i was thinking uga will open -2.5 and end around -4.5,but i´m sure there will be a lot of sec backers

Bronco111
    Bronco111's Avatar Become A Pro!

You Georgia fans are killin' me!

Understood that you don't know our Broncs very well.. but to suggest that Kellen and the Boys will get spanked by your lackluster 6-7 Dogs is kinda funny. I see that most believe the early spread will be around Dogs -7. No, try Broncos -3. Vegas knows that we tend to come up big in big games and cover our spreads more often than not.

http://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgia-...ame-old-bronco

Yes, you did crush us several years ago. Zabranski had a combination of stomach flu and the chokes. He was known for that and spent most of his sideline time puking. Moore has ice in his veins.

True, your fans will outnumber ours about 60,000 to 10,000. I expect the spread to come down by kickoff. Take the Broncs as my prediction is Broncos by 10.

Btw, Coach Richt would never have agreed to play us if he hadn't been told that KM graduated last year.

Georgia coach Mark Richt told WCNN radio that he didn’t know Boise State senior quarterback Kellen Moore would be back in 2011 when he agreed to open the season against the Broncos.

“(Athletic director Greg McGarity) came to me with that and he was like, ‘Well, that quarterback’s a senior and he’s leaving,’ ” Richt said. “I really didn’t look at it. I knew that he had been there a long enough time that he was probably on the way out. After we signed on the dotted line, then I went and looked at the depth chart and realized he was still there. Then I was hoping he would turn pro early and he didn’t do that.”

Enjoy the game, it's going to be fun!

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Alpha, Moore will do what he has done the past two years and play as well as he can. I have zero problem with the QB, I love the kid, it's his offensive line and receivers I question. Georgia's defensive line will eat them up. I'm telling you up front, this game will be a mismatch.

Georgia will win this game by 17 or more.
    I agree. Georgia has vastly superior talent up and down the lineup. There is no logical reason to believe this will be a close game.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bulldogs are back this year!