WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Penn State's New Uniforms

about the same.....................so is Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Southern Cal or and any other school that has tradition and a chance of winning the national championship.

Change uniforms for God's sake...........big news!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG WINNERS.....changing uniforms?

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Im with you on keeping things traditional. I cringed a little when I saw my Vols running out in black uniforms a few years ago against S Carolina. The most recognizable uniforms are the staples of big programs who havent strayed from their design in years. These recent Nike Pro Combat uniforms are for the most part an eyesore. Keep it simple I say.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Exactly. Programs like USC, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas, Oklahoma, and Penn State keep it pretty basic. The programs that need to attract attention, like Arizona State and Washington State in the Pac 12, have to go to extremes. Washington State's new Uniforms look like something out of the Civil War. Unfortunately for Wazzu, the only Southern Teams that they will play like are Vandy and Wake.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by utmoody10 View Post
    Im with you on keeping things traditional. I cringed a little when I saw my Vols running out in black uniforms a few years ago against S Carolina. The most recognizable uniforms are the staples of big programs who havent strayed from their design in years. These recent Nike Pro Combat uniforms are for the most part an eyesore. Keep it simple I say.
    Bro I'm an SC fan.....but those Black and Orange Halloween uniforms were sick!

WorkHorse

Bro (MoneyLineDawg) UTMoody is one of the guys our gang respects as much as any person on this forum. He's loyal to the Vols....but won't make excuses. We feel the same about the Crimsom Tide. We love Bama and will support them.....but sure as hell will expose them when needed.

Wish more posters were like my friend UT. He's a credit to this college football forum.

WorkHorse

I started this thread as ...hell, a take off on the silly Arizona thread. To each there own as long as the SBR dudes are playing the "same" "equal" game, more power to them.

Frecken Joke.....padding favors on this college football forum....JOKE.

Not a lot of respect for regular posters here at the CFB forum. GODDAMN SORRY RESPECT.

Who is the head moderator at SBR....we don't know....not sure anyone else knows.

WorkHorse

Come on guys....I and my college football crowd don't give a rat's behind about padded posts. I resent the bullshit. Some Mods need to be accountable I guess.

Please don't involve any post with me, Bigdaddy or any of the honest posters here at SBR. You want to pad your cronnies.....have at it you dumb shits.

Please leave the college football forum to guys like me who just love college football. SBR will also be better also.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon, Boise State, and TCU are 3 teams that change their uniforms frequently. Those 3 teams combined have played in more BCS games the last 2 years than every one of those teams you listed combined.

WorkHorse

Good teams Mendozaline.....this thread started about stupid uniforms. Good, traditional teams don't change uniforms to gain attention. They just win year after year and earn it. The other poster is silly.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Oregon, Boise State, and TCU are 3 teams that change their uniforms frequently. Those 3 teams combined have played in more BCS games the last 2 years than every one of those teams you listed combined.
    They play in weak conferences , have very little tests during the year against solid defenses. They also attract alot of bandwagon fans since they have a good record from playing crap teams.