mockmic
    mockmic's Avatar Become A Pro!

SFLORIDA VS NC St

thoughts??

Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Nc St. + the points SF plays down to their opp. This game is at NCST. They looked very good against ECU. Beck is looking pretty nice.

WHOOPS WILSON IS THE GOOD ONE BECK IS PURE SHIT
    Last edited by Jroc85; 09-24-08 at 01:28 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCst found themselves a QB why the kid wasnt playing from the start is a major question because those other QB's suck. NCST has a sick Defense I wouldnt be shocked if NCST won this game outright.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Jroc85 View Post
    Nc St. + the points SF plays down to their opp. This game is at NCST. They looked very good against ECU. Beck is looking pretty nice.
    Beck is looking pretty nice? Haha, you have to be kidding. The 2 possessions he was in against ECU he fumbled (which led to an ECU field goal) & threw a pick 6. He's completing just 56% of his passes & has accounted for 4 turnovers in 48 pass attempts this season. In your defense, those numbers do look nice compared to his 53% completion percentage & 2:9 TD:INT ratio from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    NCst found themselves a QB why the kid wasnt playing from the start is a major question because those other QB's suck. NCST has a sick Defense I wouldnt be shocked if NCST won this game outright.
    He was. He got knocked out of the SC game in the 1st quarter with a concussion and missed the William & Mary Game. Completed under 50% of his passes against Clemson & averaged under 5 yards an attempt against them.

Also, NCSU's best defender, LB Nate Irving, will miss the game, joining a long list of other injured wolfpack players.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harrison Beck is a complete dissaster...if you put your money on NCSU this week with him quarterbacking, you are certain to throw up by the third quarter...not only is this guy an underachiever, he really doesn't seem to give a shit when I watch him play...

etothep,

thanks again for the heads up earlier this week...that Russell kid is the man...

$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I took N.C. St...bought a point to push it up to +10 1/2 -130.....ship it!!!!!!!!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

NC State sucks, there only glimpse of winning came when wilson had the game of his life last week. Without wilson i think USF takes this one big, no?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

nc state can't score. the defense isn't bad, but state's best defensive player is out for the game too. Beck will throw an interception or two and put USF is good field position to score a touchdown and USF will win by 13-14 pts.

Watch the weather on this one...there's a storm brewing off the coast of NC

Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    Harrison Beck is a complete dissaster...if you put your money on NCSU this week with him quarterbacking, you are certain to throw up by the third quarter...not only is this guy an underachiever, he really doesn't seem to give a shit when I watch him play...

etothep,

thanks again for the heads up earlier this week...that Russell kid is the man...
    agreed Beck is trash Wilson is the one who is good. I got them mixed up

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Without their QB, it's hard to see how NCSU can be competitive here...

Doc