awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Arizona State loses as a 25 point favorite,what a joke.

I had a 9 team 11 point teaser for $160 for $786 and the only game I had left was Arizona State -12 as the line was 23 when I played it on Tuesday.They end up losing the ****ing game and screw me big time.Oh they had Georgia next week so lets forget that we have to play UNLV before then.I go all day long winning the first 8 then to lose it like this.All gambling equals is stress and this one really sucks,but if I would have known they had Georgia up next I WOULD HAVE STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE even with the 11 points.**** gambling as being perfect is too difficult and when 25 point favorites lose at home it's a joke.I'm done.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still in shock over this. They abandoned passing and just decided to take this week off in favor of being ready for Georgia... and this happened.

Wow, just wow.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

That was my last chance I might add and losing this way just plain SUCKS!!!Teams will almost always play flat before a big game.Ohio State last week vs Ohio and tonight Arizona State vs UNLV before Georgia.I made anothe dumb play with East Crolina -2 at Tulane as that was a flat spot after winning two big games against Virginia Tech and West Virginia and I needed a lot of luck to pull that one out,but all for not as Arizona State blew it.IF I CAN TAKE ANYTHING FROM TODAY IS ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE SCHEDULE AS IF TEAMS HAVE A BIG GAME AHEAD OR ARE COMING OFF AN EMOTIONAL WIN OR WINS WHICH WAS THE CASE WITH EAST CAROLINA THEY'LL BE FLAT MOST OF THE TIME.I don't deserve to win because I didn't pay close enough attention to the schedule and flat spots happen a lot.Auburn has LSU next week they won 3-2 giving 10.5.It's not rocket science as it makes sense if you just do your homework.DUMB,DUMB,DUMB!!!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    That was my last chance I might add and losing this way just plain SUCKS!!!Teams will almost always play flat before a big game.Ohio State last week vs Ohio and tonight Arizona State vs UNLV before Georgia.I made anothe dumb play with East Crolina -2 at Tulane as that was a flat spot after winning two big games against Virginia Tech and West Virginia and I needed a lot of luck to pull that one out,but all for not as Arizona State blew it.IF I CAN TAKE ANYTHING FROM TODAY IS ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE SCHEDULE AS IF TEAMS HAVE A BIG GAME AHEAD OR ARE COMING OFF AN EMOTIONAL WIN OR WINS WHICH WAS THE CASE WITH EAST CAROLINA THEY'LL BE FLAT MOST OF THE TIME.I don't deserve to win because I didn't pay close enough attention to the schedule and flat spots happen a lot.Auburn has LSU next week they won 3-2 giving 10.5.It's not rocket science as it makes sense if you just do your homework.DUMB,DUMB,DUMB!!!
    This is about how i felt last weekend when the Chargers killed my 4 team Parlay that was going to cash with 2 seconds left its going to take some time but you'll be okay have to block this from memory before you bet again.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Sorry about the loss. My FAVE spot in college is to take a ranked team that is playing as big faves with a huge game the following week. Cashed with Ohio last week and again with ASU this week. It doesn't work all the time, but it's above 70 percent (at least on the games I've played). Better luck next time...

Sina
    Sina's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol I use to go to ASU, i will never bet on them! their
    teams are always so inconsistent!