DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Can someone give me a good strategy for BJ tournaments?

I cashed a few times but overall I suck. There are roughly 100 players top 10 get paid you start with 100-250 chips unlimited hands 2-3 hours and max bet 1k. Please help

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

If it’s a betonline BJ tourney my advice is not to play in because if you are lucky enough to win the tournament you’ll never clear the rollover.

otherwise , I like to go big early and rebuy until I can get a decent bankroll. Most of the tournaments I’ve played in were 50 hand max, yours sounds trickier.

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Thank you yes it's the betonline one. The rollover is insane

Songman257
    Songman257's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I've cashed 3 times in the last 2 weeks in the Betonline/Sportsbetting blackjack tourneys. Only use the free entry I would never use your own funds because of rollover requirements. I've won 2500 2000 & 1000 and never came close to clearing the rollover. To finish in the money you just have to go all in for at least the first 4 to five hands and then continue to play aggressive until you get into comfortable zone and then you can pace other players. The bigger question is does anyone have a strategy for clearing the insane rollover?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by Songman257 View Post
    I've cashed 3 times in the last 2 weeks in the Betonline/Sportsbetting blackjack tourneys. Only use the free entry I would never use your own funds because of rollover requirements. I've won 2500 2000 & 1000 and never came close to clearing the rollover. To finish in the money you just have to go all in for at least the first 4 to five hands and then continue to play aggressive until you get into comfortable zone and then you can pace other players. The bigger question is does anyone have a strategy for clearing the insane rollover?
    Similar to the same strategy you used in the tournaments. Place big bets and hope to run it up $500 to $1000 then bring it to slots which clears it quicker. Hope to breakeven there and go back to the blackjack and try to keep taking small profits to bring to the slots.

Songman257

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Similar to the same strategy you used in the tournaments. Place big bets and hope to run it up $500 to $1000 then bring it to slots which clears it quicker. Hope to breakeven there and go back to the blackjack and try to keep taking small profits to bring to the slots.

Thanks I think you're right. Just won this mornings bj tourney for 750 so will try that tomorrow when the bonus shows up and let you know how it goes

Tony Salvaro
    Tony Salvaro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Songman257 View Post
    Thanks I think you're right. Just won this mornings bj tourney for 750 so will try that tomorrow when the bonus shows up and let you know how it goes
    i won $250 on Friday and it still hasn't credited to my account..how long does it usually take?

Songman257

Just saw this but I'm guessing you got credited on Monday? I don't think they credit over the weekend. Hopefully you had better luck with the rollover. I realized that any bonus under 1,000 seems to only let you play $10 dollar max on blackjack to keep you from winning big and then going to slots. Think next time I might try to hit a big 3 card poker hand and then go to slots even though I know the odds are strongly against that. Not sure another strategy