So this is super odd and I need some advice as I think I'm SOL.

I'm on a heater again in live blackjack. I press hard and throw a $10k bet down. I get dealt a soft 9 vs a dealer 6. I get nervous because you have to double down and I can't believe I'm about to lay $20k on a hand.

There are 4 people before me and I notice the software made the move for me and made me just hit. I chatted to the dealer to please get management well before it was my turn. This didn't work and it would not let me override the "hit" the software forced to make a double down. I was frantically hitting double down so many times but the software made the decision for me on my money I put down. I had no choice.

So the interesting thing happens. My card that comes is a 2. So it would have been a bad double down and then I hit again to get a 5. So I'm with 16 after two cards vs a dealer 6.

She proceeds to turn over an 11. I was counting my hand as a loss and she proceeds to pull a 10 for 21. Table loses and I lose $10k.

What furiates me is that the software made me take a hit which resulted in another one. They say doubling down is always a strategy to take as you get one card and it moves on.

Now seeing the above, if I double down for $20k I pull only the 2. The dealer 11 goes to 16 on the second card I had to take and then proceeds to bust to 26.

So I lose $10k instead of winning $20k. A $30k swing.

The software forced me to hit and would not let me double down. The support team explained that it makes logical decisions on that hand because people don't know what to do?

But I strongly disagree. The move is to ALWAYS double down a 9 vs a dealer 6. I would have pulled 1 card and sweated the 11 but as strategy says it works out in the end sometimes when u get a crap card bc you are banking on a dealer 16 and bust. Which would of exactly happened.

Do I have an stance here? I cannot believe it would not let me double a 9 vs a 6 so I will no longer play there because it chose what to do with my money. I had no so into what I wanted to do with the hand.

I know this is probably a lost cause but I cannot believe it's a $30k loss because I couldn't choose what to do with my money and play my strategy of BJ.

Word of caution to you all who want to play as this happened again later on a smaller hand and in fact the software won't let you double down, it makes you just hit. They probably don't want to take a risk of players getting more money on the table as that's the advantage we have.

I still can't believe this but had to share this infortunate scenario. They even had the audacity to tell me that I didn't make a move so the software did it for me when that is 100% not the case as I have chat proof telling the dealer to not give me a card and please get management as it immediately selected my move 4 players before me.