yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

21gnet shutting down?

I heard bad things tonight about the live blackjack provider of a lot of sites (5 Dimes, bookmaker, and many more).

Blades
    Blades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I think so they have cancelled all their tournys and are holding one last one....I always wonder how they made money because with the VIP and point tournys most of the time they barely get enough to cover the min pot... I have 60k in loyalty points and another 1000 in victory points...When I ask in chat they say Abraham: Unfortunately in this case after the tourneys get down, those points don't gonna have any value

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I went to chat yesterday and the guy said they're just screwing everyone who has points.

I have about 15k loyalty and 100 vp

you don't know how they made money?

All the head to head tourneys. The $55 one probably has like 50 a day and each time it's played they collect $10.

Each player pays 55. They pay out 100 to the winner.

They give out 110 loyalty points and 3 victory points for each.

The points have a value of about 3 cents each (or they did, when they had tournaments).

So say they gave out 3 bucks in value in points. They still pocket $7 each time it's played, and there's no limit. I've played hundreds of those myself (and lost a lot of money of course).

This is basic theft. Giving out points and then making it so they can't be used.

They stopped holding the regular tournaments a week ago