I honestly thought that UFC Fight Night put on a better show. I understand it was the first show and kinks need to be worked out. However, if Fedor moved to the UFC I don't think I would ever watch Affliction again.

I am embarrassed to say this but Frank Trigg and Jay Glazier actually made me miss Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg. John McCarthy... don't quit your day job, oh wait, you already did. Bad idea to give McCarthy a microphone. Those post fight interviews were painful. Megadeath opening the night and playing an intermission was horrible. I don't want to hear bad music, I want to see fighting. There was way too much time in between fights. What was with the Miss America pageant lineup the fighters did to open the show? And the ring entrance looked really weird as one guy walked down the ramp for like half a mile all by himself. And where was the crowd? It sounded dead silent in that arena. Nobody was cheering as the fighters came into the ring. During the fights I thought the camera angles sucked. And I guess most of the fights weren't that great either. Sobral and Lindland looked terrible. My last complaint is the ring. Get rid of it. MMA is meant to be in a cage.

I was disappointed with it, but not extremely disappointed. The UFC looks pretty clean and polished compared to this though. What do others think? Or some of you that were there?