99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Need Feedback on Overeem/Tokoro Parlay

Thinking about taking Overeem and Tokoro in a parlay $555 to win $300. Can anyone offer any feedback?

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Watanabe vs Tokoro I imagine will look pretty close to Toney vs Randy. Very quick single or ankle pick with a quick pass and sub. Small chance that Watanabe hits him with one of his wild shots.

Overeem will probably use his high guard and pick his spot and then unload on Duffy. Once again all you have to sweat is a wild punch finding its mark. Overeem isn't one of these wild brawlers too, so that is a very small risk, imo. I don't see Duffy bringing anything to the table that Rogers didn't already.

Parlay looks good with good return in comparison to the small risk associated with it
    Last edited by Poppa Catfish; 12-30-10 at 05:52 PM.

99Boxster

Thanks man, I just got down on it. Also played these for a bill each after looking thru the forums and tailing the good guys on here and other places.

Uno
    Sakurai
    Izumi
    Takaya

Looks like everyone is lining up on Vera and Stephens Saturday too.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

$555 for 300. You should have just added Yamoto for + odds.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Considering that Dream just seems fixed, I would say go for it.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Go for it man.. follow your gut!

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    $555 for 300. You should have just added Yamoto for + odds.
    Kind of think Wiki has a shot of stealing this fight, as his parlay stands it feels like a really nice conservative bet.

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    Kind of think Wiki has a shot of stealing this fight, as his parlay stands it feels like a really nice conservative bet.
    Wicky has no business winning this fight with K-1 rules. Corrupt decision is possible though lol. Mousasi has a better chance at beating Kyotaro than Wicky has in this fight IMO. Its dream though, who knows.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I just think it's too much in Yamato's favor for him to lose. It's a kickboxing rules match, and with Wicky being an MMA fighter... punchers chance, IMO.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I like the parlay, and Yamato as well. All their opponents are powerful punchers but outclassed. Duffee and Wicky will get hurt on the feet by far superior strikers, while Tokoro should have no trouble submitting "Prince Danger," who took this fight on two weeks notice and, by his own admission, has never worked on takedown or submission defense. Tokoro is a very good grappler.

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by Eccocide View Post
    Wicky has no business winning this fight with K-1 rules. Corrupt decision is possible though lol. Mousasi has a better chance at beating Kyotaro than Wicky has in this fight IMO. Its dream though, who knows.
    That is why I said steal this fight . I rather doubt judges will come in to play in the Overeem or Tokoro fight

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overeem is solid but tokoro is 2-6 in his last 8, doesn't that worry you? I mean I know this is watanabe's first mma fight but still. And no one sees value is mousasi?

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    Overeem is solid but tokoro is 2-6 in his last 8, doesn't that worry you? I mean I know this is watanabe's first mma fight but still. And no one sees value is mousasi?
    I included Mousasi in some parlays at +190, but I think he'll probably lose by decision. I don't think it will be easy for Kyotaro.

Poppa Catfish

Cash that good sir

99Boxster

Thanks. That match was like the Black Roidzilla vs. the White Roid Freak. Glad I picked the Black!