RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone else on here play fantasy on UFC.com??

just curious

i jus joined a couple weeks ago and did pretty well tonight

i called every fight on the main card correct for strikeforce and did ok on the tuf card

i ranked 75 out 7003 on tonights card for Fantasy on ufc.com....not too shabby

and while i missed the tuf card, props to vaughanny, he was right about brookins, although i did hear MJ almost finished him in the first round.

man strikeforce totally owned ufc tonight

back to back to back to back knockouts

i wanna see daley fight lawler next.

and melvin manhoef vs cung le!!!

RaiderNation MMA

75 out of 7078*

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation MMA View Post
    just curious

i jus joined a couple weeks ago and did pretty well tonight

i called every fight on the main card correct for strikeforce and did ok on the tuf card

i ranked 75 out 7003 on tonights card for Fantasy on ufc.com....not too shabby

and while i missed the tuf card, props to vaughanny, he was right about brookins, although i did hear MJ almost finished him in the first round.

man strikeforce totally owned ufc tonight

back to back to back to back knockouts

i wanna see daley fight lawler next.

and melvin manhoef vs cung le!!!
    Cheers my man! And yes MJ hit Brookins hard in the first round and was slightly worrying but Brookins has an amazing chin, he reminds me of Clay Guida how he is like a long-haired skater dude who can just scrap for ever!

And yes Strikeforce was entertaining, but they wer much bigger mis-matches than the TUF event so not surprising that there were a few KO's really. Lindland is old and has never had decent striking, Smith is just a slower and untechnical version of Daley, and Babalu has always bottled it in main events and been TKO'd/KO'd by half decent strikers.

RaiderNation MMA

brookins does look like clay tho.

or an albino half black caveman, lol

big night for strikeforce tho!!! i really hope they get the fedor overeem werdum thing figured out next year, it could be a great year for em

lindland shud retire

and i cnt believe tyron woodley is on the challengers card again, he deserves an upgrade

daly vs noons wud b sooooo epiccc