louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

UFC 82 Sat. Mar. 1st

i'm throwing 100 on...
    Leben
    switching Kongo for Herring, my brothers friend who watches this stuff religiously says to, i'm taking his word.
    Henderson
    i might throw 200 on these guys, just cause it seems like a sure 50 or so bucks.
    Sanchez
    Koscheck

my brothers friend also to me for a fight coming in april to take Micheal Bisping at -330, he told me to bet everything i had on it. i don't know about everything i have, but i might throw 500 on it, he knows more about this stuff than me.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 02-29-08 at 06:03 PM. Reason: changes a fighter

twtb19
    twtb19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think the Leben fight will be close because Sakara probably has better hands and has looked good at 185.

I think Herring has more weapons, but is this the guy that fought in Pride or the guy that lost to O'Brien.

Hendo def has the ability to win, but if he tries to stand and bang it will be interesting. Hendo has one of the best chins, and if he stands it will def be tested.

Sanchez should come out on fire needing an impressive win.

Koscheck has improved a ton and had a loss last time out to GSP, I see him killing this poor kid.

Oh...and Bisping should be able to handle McCarthy. McCarthy has a good ground game, but is still yet to have that marque win. I think Bisping will win with a big KO.
    Last edited by twtb19; 02-29-08 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Sanchez weight, thought he was fighting at 155

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by twtb19 View Post
    I think Herring has more weapons, but is this the guy that fought in Pride or the guy that lost to O'Brien.
    i don't know, i don't really watch MMA. my brothers old friend or my brother get the big PPV events and invite me over a lot.
    i basically just bet on what they tell me, and they're usually right. my brothers friend watches this stuff religiously for years, all different levels of it, he has a whole room in his house with VCR tapes and DVD's from events he records, he's been into it since the early 90's.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

thankfully these wins helped make up for my losses in B-ball yesterday, and i'm glad my brother and his friend gave me these winners, cause i don't follow this sport enough.