JJOdin
    JJOdin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan Henderson vs. Anderson Silva: Who wins?

I think that this is one of the more intriguing match ups in a while. Henderson has a great jaw and takedowns; Silva hits harder and more efficiently than anybody he's ever fought and has great jiu jitsu.

Here is a preview and a poll at Sherdog. I've got to go with Henderson in a decision.

http://www.submittomma.com/articles/...henderson.html

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=670747

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Henderson. He's fought better competition. The guy is tough as nails.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

ill take silva.. its gonna be hard for anybody to beat him.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

First off he doesn't hit harder than anyone Dan fought. This is the fight i have been waiting months for and I just can't wait. Dan the man won't be going into the match scared like Frankilin and Nate. When silva puts him in that clinch and lands one of those knees im not sure what he will do when Dan smiles at him. Just a tremendous fight. Not even worth betting. Just enjoy it. Can't see this going the full five. Someone wins by submission unless Dan lands that big left hook.

bredker
    bredker's Avatar Become A Pro!

F*** wrestlers

I cannot stand all these people that get behind wrestlers in mma. they are boring, and should not be allowed in the sport. I mean honestly, henderson had silva on his back for almost the entire round and what did he accomplish? NOTHING. All wrestlers do is avoid fights by taking people down and laying on them until the round ends, and hope to win by takedowns..pathetic....ju jitsu wins over wrestling 99% of the time, and i get frickin crazy after I get to see it happen live...If these 2 guys fought ten times, silva would win ten times...he would win on the ground, on his back, or standing.....period.