ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

boxing sat(late afternoon) pick

boxing ytd: 30W-16L +$1455.66
    mma ytd: 47W-30L +$765.01

tonight: goes off late afternoon!!

Denis Lebedev -145 TO WIN 0.75*/$75

**tough tough scrap here today**
    lebedev is extremely agrressive and loves to cut angles and stock his opponents. in this fight he is faced with an opponent with get boxing skills and ring generalship however that ring savvy will be tested the whole entire fight as lebedev's speed and power advantage combined with his front motion attack should keep his opponent reeling back all fight until he just gets clipped. i love that lebedev will be getting hit from a powerless defensive stance all evening. should alllow him to be fearless in his attack and win big for us.

been awhile since a posted a boxing pick hope it wins!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ive got a small 0.25 units on Lebedev.

ddream1

awesome V, we cashed it.

WISH THEY WERE ALL THAT EASY!! Honestly thought it would be a close fight.

In an important WBO cruiserweight eliminator, #1 rated Denis Lebedev (21-0, 16 KOs) scored an explosive second round KO over #2 rated Alexander Alexeev (19-2, 17 KOs) on Saturday night at the Sport- Und Kongresshall in Schwerin, Germany. After taking the fight to Alekseev in round one, the aggressive Lebedev connected with a crushing straight left that finished Alekseev. The 2008 Olympic heavyweight gold medalist was extremely disoriented as he struggled to get back on his feet. Time was 2:32. Lebedev is now mandatory challenger for WBO champion Marco Huck

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yee gd stuff Dream...didnt think he'd finish it that early tho! I should of put more on it, hesitated after reading a few predictions on the web...Alekseev by decision was being talked about a lot.

ddream1

I thought it could go decision aswell, i think it was 10R not 12R right? i just knew there was no way "A" was going to KO "L", no way he was willinging to stand toe to toe and no way he would land power ever, his goal was to point and run here for the entire fight, i was willing to lay that juice that he would catch him late and ko him.