ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMA: ufc 116 picks

ytd: 45W-30L +$652.51

r.romero -155 $75
    **going with what i feel is a great style match-up for romero. Seth's striking lacks the power needed to stop RR and with seth being on his heels knowing it will go down i see even less and less power. romero can hang in a striking game long enough to just flat out mount Seth. i see this fight being pretty one sided.**

j.madsen +150 $25
    **again going with the wrestler as i tend to do but in this case i think madsen will fight to avoid power. he has the ability to move and change levels for 2 rounds before taking this down easily and winning. nice live dog here**

opinion: m.brown +175
    **i just watched last 3 fights of both and i really like browns chances here. he hits hard not powerful and lytle just plains swings for broke. what i noticed the most was a big decreased level of mobilty and foot work from lytle. i think most beleive if it slugfests he wins but i see the opposite, i think browns chin and length combined with lytle's lack of technique these days that he wins the stand up. reason for not pulling trigger is i like lytle's ground game. its decent, but again browns is improved and very very active. i put some $$ on brown but i think most will think i'm crazy so its just an opinion.

bol guys

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Good luck with your picks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ddream1 View Post
    ytd: 45W-30L +$652.51

r.romero -155 $75
    **going with what i feel is a great style match-up for romero. Seth's striking lacks the power needed to stop RR and with seth being on his heels knowing it will go down i see even less and less power. romero can hang in a striking game long enough to just flat out mount Seth. i see this fight being pretty one sided.**

j.madsen +150 $25
    **again going with the wrestler as i tend to do but in this case i think madsen will fight to avoid power. he has the ability to move and change levels for 2 rounds before taking this down easily and winning. nice live dog here**

opinion: m.brown +175
    **i just watched last 3 fights of both and i really like browns chances here. he hits hard not powerful and lytle just plains swings for broke. what i noticed the most was a big decreased level of mobilty and foot work from lytle. i think most beleive if it slugfests he wins but i see the opposite, i think browns chin and length combined with lytle's lack of technique these days that he wins the stand up. reason for not pulling trigger is i like lytle's ground game. its decent, but again browns is improved and very very active. i put some $$ on brown but i think most will think i'm crazy so its just an opinion.

bol guys
    Gd picks, ive got Madsen and Romero as well. Ur not crazy for thinking Brown might win, but I dont understand why anybody would not bet on Brown to win by decision at much better odds as its the only way he can win if he is to win IMO!

ddream1

thx guys.
    i hear ya V, just put it in.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6220

GL Dream. Hope these hit for ya.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

pick akiyamama also!!!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I like Romero a lot.
    Also on Brown and Lesnar.

ddream1

thx guys, always appreciate the posts.

good night for myself winning both plays, now its relax and enjoy time

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

That Lytle/Brown fight was a toss up in my eyes. There were numerous possible endings to that fight.

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the better ppvs out there.