ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

mma: ufc tuf sat

back to back losing days with strikeforce(1-1) and bellator(0-1) of just over a unit.

mma ytd: 40-29 +$448.51

c.mcgee -200 0.50*
    **i just feel he is a little more rounded and has the better tools on the feet. if he is able to set the pace in this department then he has the advantage. it should be a great fight but mcgee is ready**

r.attonito +105 0.25*
    **yager has some physical attributes and speed, and i'm not bothered by the whole i quit thing. he has some skills and will give it his all i believe early. rich has all the tools to weather this slow it down and once his power and aggressiveness shines through yager will be backed up and depending on atheletiscm, not good. i think this price is right. either can win i just like rich' potential pressure.**

k.noke -170 0.25*
    ** byrant' grappling is good and i might kick myself for this wager but i like noke, his experience and all around skill is solid, he is well versed and well trained. he is big and strong enough to handle the takedowns and if he breaks a few then his striking takes over quick.**

s.fisher -170 0.50*
    ** siver hits hard and fast but fisher has been there done that. i see no advantage here at all. fisher can dance with the best of them and will keep this fight a far. he has good inside and outside good hands good kicks. he can hang with siver and actually decide where this fight goes. if it gets done and fisher is off his back not a problem. i see siver pushing forward hard and fisher just hit and moving and then clinching and grinding. this fight is fishers'**

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Good Observations. I may piggy back ride this one.