Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Niiiice

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Here's another interesting one although you'll probably struggle to find odds currently. The game isnt until Sunday so by time odds are out on sites like Pinnacle the line will probably be too steep....

Bella Vista to beat Wanderers (Uruguay Premier League) Current line is -105 on WH, will probably end up -150 to -200 range so I'm probably gonna bet big on the current -105 line on WH and possible arb out by Sunday:

In game Wanderers - Juventud in last round there was a fight after the game and 16 red cards were shown, 8 on each side. Wanderers have recived heavy blow because all 8 players are regulars Diego De Souza, Maxi Olivera, Javier Cabrera, Santiago Martínez, Guzmán Pereira, Maxi Rodríguez, Richard Mercado, Diogo, y Gastón Rodríguez. Bella Vista is better than Wanderers in the table and with all this suspensions they will not lose. It is very interesting that Wanderers scored 14 goals so far in league and suspended players scored 12 of those 14. Expected line-up... First eleven for Wanderers ===Diego Pérez 9/0 ,defenders Emiliano Tellis 0/0 (youngster from reserve team) ,Emiliano Díaz 0/0 ,Alejandro Lago 9/0 (regular df.) ,Lucas Hernández 0/0 (20 years old) and Hernán Menosse 9/0 (regular) ,Adrián Colombino 3/0 (mdf.19 yo) ,Sebastián Gagnevin 3/0 (mdf.) ,Lucas Lencina 4/1 and upfront with Nicolás Albarracin 5/0 (19y.) and Ghileme 2/0 .=====bamo$ Bella Vista!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:55 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Betfred has the line too

Grabaka
    Update your status

Is this a 3way? or that draw no bet thang?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nah I've just bet the moneyline on BellaVista to win. William Hill let me put £350 or around that on the -105 line.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Over 2 goals or Over 2.5 will probably be good as well. Think Over 2.5 is Evens on paddy

Grabaka
    Update your status

193 Euros @ -111. Let do this!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Plays for tomorrow: Man Utd Over 1.5, 2 goals against Arsenal, and West Ham Over 1 goal against Man City.

Only been two games this season where Man Utd haven't scored at least 2 goals - the first game of season away at Everton when they lost 1-0 and then the 1-0 win at home to Galatasary in Champs League. Man U have scored 3 or more goals in last 5 games and against solid competition in Chelsea (twice), Stoke, Newcastle and Braga. Arsenal have only kept one clean sheet in last 11 games and that 1 was against bottom of league QPR at home. Man U have won 7 out of last 8 home games against Arsenal (drawing one). Rooney has a solid record against Arsenal, scored a hat-trick in last home game against them. And of course Van Persie is going to be desperate to score against his former club. I'd be very surprised if Man Utd don't score 2 goals. Also played the Over 3 goals for match total at Evens in case Arsenal score 1 or 2.

West Ham are solid at home and Man City are not in the best of form - at least defensively anyway. They are rather reliant on Joe Hart to keep them in games and he can single-handedly keep City in games (as he did against Dortmund a few weeks ago when he saved loads of chances). City haven't been able to keep a clean sheet away from home in any competition so far this season. They should win by at least one goal but I think West Ham can cause problems from corners and free-kicks and Andy Carroll if he's on form could have a lot of success tomorrow. SO happy to bet small on West Ham scoring 1 goal or more.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-02-12 at 08:14 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Amigo where did you got the tip of wanderer playing naked? that txodds twitter?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Amigo where did you got the tip of wanderer playing naked? that txodds twitter?
    yeah the txodds twitter and betrush.com

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Roy Nelson: Tonight if you watch you can see what kind of Team Nelson had to work with. I am disappointed in myself that I couldn't be there 24/7 to make sure the kids behave but I thought we were all men.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:55 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Michael "The English Anderson Silva" Page fought in SFL earlier today/last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=eu3YvzSGkAk#!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:56 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Plays for tomorrow: Man Utd Over 1.5, 2 goals against Arsenal, and West Ham Over 1 goal against Man City.

Only been two games this season where Man Utd haven't scored at least 2 goals - the first game of season away at Everton when they lost 1-0 and then the 1-0 win at home to Galatasary in Champs League. Man U have scored 3 or more goals in last 5 games and against solid competition in Chelsea (twice), Stoke, Newcastle and Braga. Arsenal have only kept one clean sheet in last 11 games and that 1 was against bottom of league QPR at home. Man U have won 7 out of last 8 home games against Arsenal (drawing one). Rooney has a solid record against Arsenal, scored a hat-trick in last home game against them. And of course Van Persie is going to be desperate to score against his former club. I'd be very surprised if Man Utd don't score 2 goals. Also played the Over 3 goals for match total at Evens in case Arsenal score 1 or 2.

West Ham are solid at home and Man City are not in the best of form - at least defensively anyway. They are rather reliant on Joe Hart to keep them in games and he can single-handedly keep City in games (as he did against Dortmund a few weeks ago when he saved loads of chances). City haven't been able to keep a clean sheet away from home in any competition so far this season. They should win by at least one goal but I think West Ham can cause problems from corners and free-kicks and Andy Carroll if he's on form could have a lot of success tomorrow. SO happy to bet small on West Ham scoring 1 goal or more.
    Added a couple more soccer plays (small on each):

Middlesbrough PK (+120) away at Charlton;

Wolves PK (+114) away at Burnley;
    Burnley/Wolves Over 2.5, 3 goals (-105);

Crystal Palace/Blackburn Over 2.5 goals (-114);

Hearts -1 A.H. (+126) away at Dundee;
    Dundee/Hearts Over 1 goal in 1st half (+105);

Wolfsburg PK (+107) away at Nurnberg;

Parlay: Malaga -0.5 & Schalke PK (pays out close to Evens);

Parlay: Sunderland/Aston Villa Under 3.5 goals, Fulham/Everton Both Teams to Score, & QPR/Reading Over 1.5 goals (pays out +134).
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-03-12 at 06:47 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Man Utd 1-0 up at half-time, should be 2-0 though if not for Rooney missing a penalty seconds before halft-time . Would of been plain sailing if that had gone in...now I've gotta hope for two goals in second half.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Tailing you on Man U
    i think. There were so many options.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Man Utd 1-0 up at half-time, should be 2-0 though if not for Rooney missing a penalty seconds before halft-time . Would of been plain sailing if that had gone in...now I've gotta hope for two goals in second half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Tailing you on Man U
    i think. There were so many options.
    Santi Cazola scores with last kick of the game so finishes 2-1 Man Utd. Over 1.5, 2 goals for Man U is half-profit and Over 3 goals is a push. Man Utd should of scored at least 4 goals...Rooney missed a penalty and Van Persie missed an easy one-on-one....I'd be uber-pissed if I'd played Man Utd -1 asian handicap or something!

Beelzebubzy

Win 11/3/12 8:45am England Soccer 2 Manchester Utd (ENG-P) -½ -140* vs Arsenal (ENG-P)

thanks v. Ill hit you with some points later

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Added PSG/St Etienne Under 3 goals at -150 (France Ligue 1). 11 out of last 13 encounters between these two have been 3 goals or under. PSG's last 4 games have been under 3 goals and they are missing some attacking players such as Gameiro, Lavezzi, and Nene.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Win 11/3/12 8:45am England Soccer 2 Manchester Utd (ENG-P) -½ -140* vs Arsenal (ENG-P)

thanks v. Ill hit you with some points later
    Nice one. I should of played Man Utd moneyline as well, bit stupid really Did have them draw no bet in a parlay though with Tottenham draw no bet
    Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Added Over 3 goals live-in-play in Fulham/Everton game...Fulham currently 1-0 up after 15mins. Everton are attacking a lot and looking for the goal. Think this will finish 2-1 or 2-2 like score-line

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol watching the last nights TUF 16 episode...Julian Lane and Hill are semi-retarded for sure! Lane makes Junie Browning seem sane. I find it funny how Dana came in and said it's the worst TUF ever and none of the fighters would make the finale then straight away after there is a fight in the house

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Everton PK live-in-play...currently losing 1-0

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Added Over 3 goals live-in-play in Fulham/Everton game...Fulham currently 1-0 up after 15mins. Everton are attacking a lot and looking for the goal. Think this will finish 2-1 or 2-2 like score-line
    Everton PK live-in-play...currently losing 1-0
    Good job I played both these live-in-play as both hit after game finishes 2-2. Lot of the other players have tanked though with some upsets in Malaga losing at home and Tottenham somehow not even scoring at home to Wigan. The overs in the Crystal Palace and Burnley games were looking good with games at 2-0 with 20mins left but both finishes 2-0 Need PSG/St Etienne to stay under 3 goals now to break even today (currently 0-0 at half-time).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Fuuuck perfectly legitimate goal for West Ham ruled offside by the twat of a linesman

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC 154 play:

[24226] CONSTANTINOS PHILIPPOU (NICK RING vrs CONSTANTINOS PHILIPPOU) PK-200 £309.80 to win £154.90

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Fuuuck perfectly legitimate goal for West Ham ruled offside by the twat of a linesman
    Played Under 1 goal live-in-play with 15mins left at 0-0

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ashamed to say it but I bet against my beloved Juve at 1-1 on Inter PK at +263! In hindsight should of put more on it as it should of been closer to +150...Juve with Bendnter and Giovinco out of form are unlikely to score. Ended up 3-1 to Inter...

2:05pm 3-Nov-12 12:45pm 3-Nov-12 Soccer
    Handicap
    Juventus vs Inter Milan (+0) for Game.
    [Live! 1-1]
    +263 100.00 263.00 Pending
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:56 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Up 1.5u today tailing you on some plays. Thanks a bunch. I know zero about soccer/football.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Up 1.5u today tailing you on some plays. Thanks a bunch. I know zero about soccer/football.
    bubz, its called "futbol" around these parts

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha good job, you must of tailed the few that won then as I went about 50/50 today and only made a few squid profit!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

vaughany you staying up to watch wsof?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    vaughany you staying up to watch wsof?
    nah, looks like a decent card but I'm done bud...was up till 3am last night...gettin to old for this...can't handle work on a Monday after two nights of not sleeping! Finishing watchin this film "Deadfall" starring Charlie Hunnam Olivia Wilde and Eric Bana then noddin off

First ... 235236237238239240241 ... Last