Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Griffin Bonnar...great name
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gabe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Playing CHelsea -1 A.H. tonight. Should be able to bury this Danish team
    Also playing Spartak Moscow PK with Man City PK in a double, & Valencia PK, Barcelona PK, Chelsea PK, & Burnley PK in a 4-leg parlay.
    Playin Celtic PK -140 live-in-play. Spartak down to ten-men, will play for the draw now, hopefully Celtic can snatch a winner late
    And Celtic snatch a winner in 89th minute to make it 3-2. Best decision I've made in a while!

Lost £250 on the Spartak PK and Man City PK parlay but made £354.61 on Celtic PK live-in-play so £104.61 profit so far. Need Chelsea to get a big win now
    Chelsea get the easy win 4-0, should of gone much bigger on that, line was a gift in hindsight! Parlay almost completely hits but Burnley only drew so 3 hits and 1 push. Should be over £500 profit for night tho

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PSG PK at +127 for tomorrow night away at Porto. Also Sevilla PK at -106 away at Celta Vigo on Friday night. Expecting two pushes at worse.

Also a double parlay of Man City PK, & Real Madrid PK for tomorrow night.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Chelsea get the easy win 4-0, should of gone much bigger on that, line was a gift in hindsight! Parlay almost completely hits but Burnley only drew so 3 hits and 1 push. Should be over £500 profit for night tho
    I tailed Chelsea!! Arriba vaughany!
    +$200

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I tailed Chelsea!! Arriba vaughany!
    +$200
    Nice one homie.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PSG PK at +127 for tomorrow night away at Porto. Also Sevilla PK at -106 away at Celta Vigo on Friday night. Expecting two pushes at worse.

Added a play on Real Madrid -1 A.H. at -120, line has improved surprisingly! Ajax put in a solid defensive performance away at Dortmund that surprised me, Dortmund managed to score a last minute winner. But at home I think Ajax will feel obliged to play more attacking even if they are playing Real MAdrid. PLus, Madrid do concede so teams should be looking to score against Madrid. Nonetheless, I've watched Ajax a couple times this season and they have looked dodgy defensively, especially against Heeenveen. Would shocked if Real dont score at least 2 goals tonight. I expect Real to win 2-0 or 3-1

Also added Arsenal to score 2 or more goals at Evens on Pinnacle. They should be able to score at least 2 at home to Olympiakos who have key defender Torosidis out

Malaga PK at -136 is another play I like away at Anderlecht. If they play like they have in LA Liga recently then Malaga have a great chance of scraping a win even away from home.

Finally my favourite play of night is Paris St Germain to score 1 goal or more away at Porto. This line is generous IMO, and should be Over 1.5 goals, as I'd be really surprised if PSG dont score at least 1 goal with likes of Zlatan, Pastore, Lavezzi, Gameiro, Verrati, Nene and Menez to choose from. Only way it doesnt hit is if both team play very defensive and settle for a draw which isnt out of question. Porto are solid at home but they've lost some key players over past couple years like Falcao and Hulk and I think this will hurt them in Europe. PSG on the otherhand are a side who have bought solid experienced Champs League players like Zlatan, Maxwell, Alex, Thiago Motta and Thiago Silva. I think worse case scenario here is it finishes 1-1 or 1-0 to PSG and get stake back. Also played PSG PK at +130 as I feel this should be closer to Evens.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"Fu*k Santa!"

Rampage implying Bisping has taken some dodgy substances in past at 26min mark, also talks about Bisping screwing over his management. Expect to see Bisping firing back sooner or later!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Rampage implying Bisping has taken some dodgy substances in past at 26min mark, also talks about Bisping screwing over his management. Expect to see Bisping firing back sooner or later!
    Wow what happened? Thought they still trained together?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Wow what happened? Thought they still trained together?
    Apparently not. Bisping has completely severed ties with Wolfslair. According to Rampage in that thing with Helwani - Bisping didnt want to pay his management (Anthony McGann - the Scouser you'll recall from the countdowns who always claimed Bisping was gonna knock his opponent out!) a cut of 10-20%. So that's why Bisping is with Paradigm Sports Management now. And Rampage is saying he's not happy with Bisping's comments about TRT replacement and that he "shouldnt throw stones in glass house"!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Apparently not. Bisping has completely severed ties with Wolfslair. According to Rampage in that thing with Helwani - Bisping didnt want to pay his management (Anthony McGann - the Scouser you'll recall from the countdowns who always claimed Bisping was gonna knock his opponent out!) a cut of 10-20%. So that's why Bisping is with Paradigm Sports Management now. And Rampage is saying he's not happy with Bisping's comments about TRT replacement and that he "shouldnt throw stones in glass house"!
    This should get interesting. Two of the most entertaining shit talkers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Added a play on Real Madrid -1 A.H. at -120, line has improved surprisingly! Ajax put in a solid defensive performance away at Dortmund that surprised me, Dortmund managed to score a last minute winner. But at home I think Ajax will feel obliged to play more attacking even if they are playing Real MAdrid. PLus, Madrid do concede so teams should be looking to score against Madrid. Nonetheless, I've watched Ajax a couple times this season and they have looked dodgy defensively, especially against Heeenveen. Would shocked if Real dont score at least 2 goals tonight. I expect Real to win 2-0 or 3-1

Also added Arsenal to score 2 or more goals at Evens on Pinnacle. They should be able to score at least 2 at home to Olympiakos who have key defender Torosidis out

Malaga PK at -136 is another play I like away at Anderlecht. If they play like they have in LA Liga recently then Malaga have a great chance of scraping a win even away from home.

Finally my favourite play of night is Paris St Germain to score 1 goal or more away at Porto. This line is generous IMO, and should be Over 1.5 goals, as I'd be really surprised if PSG dont score at least 1 goal with likes of Zlatan, Pastore, Lavezzi, Gameiro, Verrati, Nene and Menez to choose from. Only way it doesnt hit is if both team play very defensive and settle for a draw which isnt out of question. Porto are solid at home but they've lost some key players over past couple years like Falcao and Hulk and I think this will hurt them in Europe. PSG on the otherhand are a side who have bought solid experienced Champs League players like Zlatan, Maxwell, Alex, Thiago Motta and Thiago Silva. I think worse case scenario here is it finishes 1-1 or 1-0 to PSG and get stake back. Also played PSG PK at +130 as I feel this should be closer to Evens.
    Absolutely gutless performance from PSG...over-paid waste of space! Zlatan missed 2 easy chances. Down £200 even though most the other picks like Malaga PK and Real Madrid -1 were winners

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PRobably going to regret playing the unpredictable Europa league but fuuck it, so far I have:

Dnipro PK and Tottenham PK (double) pays out at Evens;
    Fenerbahce +1 A.H. away at Gladbach (-197).

Depending on starting-line-ups may add Tottenham PK with Lyon PK and possible a couple more

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

killed it in tennis, v. shoulda tailed.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    killed it in tennis, v. shoulda tailed.
    You must of had a couple voided plays tho? Didnt Troicki pull out against Raonic? Must reduce some of the profit

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You must of had a couple voided plays tho? Didnt Troicki pull out against Raonic? Must reduce some of the profit
    not sure, they're still in my open bets and not in my account yet... tsonga was a walkover, too, so dono what happens there...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

not sure, they're still in my open bets and not in my account yet... tsonga was a walkover, too, so dono what happens there...
    Just I saw Fury was moaning on twitter about the Raonic one and having his bet voided as a result

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PRobably going to regret playing the unpredictable Europa league but fuuck it, so far I have:

Depending on starting-line-ups may add Tottenham PK with Lyon PK and possible a couple more
    So far so good....Anzhi winning 1-0 with ten minutes left, Tottenham up 1-0, and Lyon up 3-1 before half-time.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Just I saw Fury was moaning on twitter about the Raonic one and having his bet voided as a result
    yeah lmao he had like 20 tweets about it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah lmao he had like 20 tweets about it
    haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Looks like its gonna be a solid night. Tottenham squandered a 1-0 lead and ended up drawing so due to that leg being voided the payouts are only small for the parlays even though Dnipro and Lyon both won after getting late winners.
    Fenerbahce +1 hits easily as they win 4-2...should of gone much bigger on that, the line was a gift, but due to off the field issues with club I was concerned about morale (their legendary star Alex left the club a couple days ago after a falling out with the manager - didnt seem to effect them at all tonight tho!)
    Still, should be about £550 for the night, would of been close to £750 if Tottenham had of won

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Vaughany you end up getting a Galaxy S3? How you finding it?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Vaughany you end up getting a Galaxy S3? How you finding it?
    Alright bud, not yet mate. My thinking was that it would go down in price now that the new Iphone is out, then have jus got lazy and not done anything else about it! Will have a look this wknd

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Soccer plays tonight:

Verona PK;
    Werder Bremen PK, and Over 1 goal in 1st half;
    Sevilla PK

All three teams playing away from home so a bit risky but I think two of the three should hit, or 1 hit and 2 pushes at worse.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Soccer plays tonight:

Verona PK;
    Sevilla PK

All three teams playing away from home so a bit risky but I think two of the three should hit, or 1 hit and 2 pushes at worse.
    Added Over 1 goal first half in Sevilla game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

fuuuckk should of been 2 or 3 goals already in first 20 minutes of Sevilla game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jeremy Stephens still in jail, fight vs. Yves Edwards reportedly pulled from UFC on FX 5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Soccer plays tonight:

Verona PK;
    Sevilla PK

Werder lose but over 1 goal hit. Verona concede in 94th minute (last kick of the game)
    Arbed out of Sevilla PK with Celta PK live-in-play

And now Stephens is out so my Des Moines double with Neer is just a chalky single now
    Last edited by Vaughany; 10-05-12 at 03:49 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ugh that's why I hate parlays

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Werder lose but over 1 goal hit. Verona concede in 94th minute (last kick of the game)
    Arbed out of Sevilla PK with Celta PK live-in-play

And now Stephens is out so my Des Moines double with Neer is just a chalky single now

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You saying Im pretending that I lost all my plays?!

Beelzebubzy

You saying Im pretending that I lost all my plays?!
    No that's him getting a boner for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding more to Prater/Levesseur arb so that Prater is profitable side. Hopefully pulls off a sub!

Beelzebubzy

just ate Bangers and Mash

Tell your people thank you V

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    just ate Bangers and Mash

Tell your people thank you V