1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Froch/Kessler

Another ridiculously inflated line. Kessler around -180. This is a toss-up fight regardless of the location. I can't understand why this isn't hovering above even money.

I like Kessler to win, but anyone actually brave enough to lay that much chalk on Mikkel at this point?

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

In future Froch should rather concentrate on his boxing skills than on his arrogant behaviour. Well, nice brawl.
    Last edited by OnkelChris; 04-24-10 at 05:12 PM.

1UP

Wow, I forgot this fight was overseas. I prepped for this to come on around midnight.

Oh well. Looks like Kessler won by decision? No surprise there, Froch's been a fraud in my book for a few years now. He should have lost to Dirrell and Taylor as well.

On to the Angulo and Adamek/Arreola fight.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

It was a close fight, Froch controlled the first half but looked too passive in the later rounds

NOPHUN
    NOPHUN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can I watch the fights tonight online?

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Close fight,the -180 was inflated. Now the tournament is really close, with everyone at 1-1 (if Green surprises), or Ward 2-0 and Green 0-2. One of 3rd round losers will be out. Who?

1UP

There's no way to forecast eliminations until the Green/Ward fight. Green's in last place for now; but with everyone only winning by decision, it only takes one KO to bump Dirrell, Froch, or Kessler.