ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMA: sat

mma ytd: 28W-16L +$482.66

STRIKEFORCE THIS SAT.

ok guys strapped on time so no full report, i have 1 play that i hit a few days ago.

g.melendez -145 $50

for me bottomline is this fight is timing. everything is coming along perfect for melendez and i strongly feel after his last win his stand-up is exactly where it needs to be to dominate in this federation. his cardio, wrestling, confidence and now stand up is strong and i feel with aoki making his US debut fighting north american mma in an octagon for the first time really play a factor.

for me aoki is a slick savvy veteran submission artist that will just not get a chance to display it. melendez will fight fast and smart on his feet and punish aoki on any attempt to engage a takedown. i think its safe to say aoki doesn't like to get hit and really has no answers standing, on the ground i feel melendez will have top control and will play a safe grappling game or simply get up. this fight stays up, and melendez is going to overwhelm aoki.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ive got Melendez and Hendo in a double and King Mo single.

daroots21
    daroots21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait to see Hendo make his debut. If he comes in and does well it solidifies UFC dominance over the sport.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

gl dream, solid play imo

ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx guys, great looking card, will be alot of fun to watch

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

GL man. Unfortunately I'm against you on this one, but its a small play for me. The next 2 weekends should be sweet.