hyder amil via submission 3u @ TBD

parlays

3u amil+magney @ +1444
    2u Amil + dober @ 514
    Last edited by LBfightlife; 01-28-24 at 09:39 AM. Reason: adding pick

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Update - Hyder Amil was first scheduled to face Shayilan Nuerdanbieke who pulled out with an undisclosed injury. Coincidentally his next opponent, the aforementioned Armenian, Melsik also pulled out for undisclosed reasons.

Determined to fight - The Hurricane remained open to anyone willing to step up on short notice. Although he was hoping for an opponent with some ranking in the top 20-50 and someone with a name; word is the 10-4 Texan, Fernie Garcia , who gained his contender series contract via the only TKO of his career, then proceeded to lose 3 decisions in a row, as indeed signed on the line to star in his own modern Alamo. As in this matchup I see him going down one way or the other, guns'a'blazing perhaps as he seems to have some decent boxing.

The UFC hasn't released news of this fight yet as of this time, and the lines are yet to be released as of this writing. I suspect Hyder will be heavily favored taking a lot of the fun and value out of it. Perhaps ITD, TKO or Submission props will hold value as Garcia is yet to be finished as a pro.. at least for the next 8 days.