THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Neal (December 19, 2020)

ESPN+ 7:00 pm ET

Stephen Thompson vs. Geoff Neal
    Jose Aldo vs. Marlon Vera
    Michel Pereira vs. Khaos Williams
    Marlon Moraes vs. Rob Font
    Greg Hardy vs. Marcin Tybura
    Alex Morono vs. Anthony Pettis

ESPN+ 4:00 pm ET
    Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima
    Sijara Eubanks vs. Pannie Kianzad
    Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Karl Roberson
    Deron Winn vs. Antonio Arroyo
    Drako Rodriguez vs. Aiemann Zahabi
    Tafon Nchukwi vs. Jamie Pickett
    Cody Durden vs. Jimmy Flick
    Rick Glenn vs. Carlton Minus
    Gillian Robertson vs. Taila Santos

Last edited by THE_LOCKSMITH; 12-14-20 at 04:59 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magpie878 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

richie360 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spurginobili gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Thanks as always Locky!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

very good fight night card to close out the year.
    Points Awarded:

frankieunits2685 gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Khaos Williams+110
    Vera+125

vegasbb
    Update your status
    vegasbb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17679

It looks like Belal Muhammad is out, tested positive for Covid.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave vegasbb 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbb View Post
    It looks like Belal Muhammad is out, tested positive for Covid.
    andddd it begins.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Hard to bet on Wonderboy anymore..

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7071

I don't know anything about Font, but Moraes has looked bad since the Cejudo comeback. He didn't deserve the Aldo win (even though I won money) and I got rooked taking him against Sandhagen. So, it's either Font or no bet, I can't take him anymore.

Is Font worth a bet or no good?

(edit: I vaguely remember the Simon fight, and see it's been a year since he fought...)

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hard to bet on Wonderboy anymore..
    why?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    why?
    Wonderboy is slowing down at age 37 now, lost 3 of his last 5. Chin is getting suspect I believe. Point fighter now, could win by decision I guess but I'm leaning more that the younger 30 year old Geoff Neal knocks his head off.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Geoff-Neal-72107

frankieunits2685

Wonderboy is slowing down at age 37 now, lost 3 of his last 5. Chin is getting suspect I believe. Point fighter now, could win by decision I guess but I'm leaning more that the younger 30 year old Geoff Neal knocks his head off.

I think he beat Till, Thompson was robbed that fight. and his last fight he had a nice win over Luque.

vegasbb
    Update your status
    vegasbb's Avatar SBR PRO

Here we go again... Rick Glenn ... Covid. I see rumors they're looking for replacement. Hugo was sharp on the nut shot O/U. Any guess on how many fights we have Saturday night?

Hugo de Naranja

O/U 12.5: Under (-150), Over (+130)
    Points Awarded:

vegasbb gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I will Play Tybura as a dog for big cheese

PaperTrail07

I like how they booked more knowing a few will be scrapped

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I really like aldo to win

Hugo de Naranja

Giagos in for Glenn.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The chin master expert has spoken.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    I think he beat Till, Thompson was robbed that fight. and his last fight he had a nice win over Luque.
    He does that all the time. Sees a gap in age, coupled with a negative record in recent fights and bingo. Chin is shot! fade!

Jibbby you should have just said "Always bet on Black". Would have respected that more.

vegasbb
    Update your status
    vegasbb's Avatar SBR PRO

And another.

A positive test has forced Aiemann Zahabi out of Fight Night 183.

Per a UFC official, a replacement opponent will not be available for Rodriguez, leaving UFC FN 183 now with 13 fights.
    Nomination(s):

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    The chin master expert has spoken.
    Neal hits hard. Just saying.

Nomination(s):

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Prelim write ups..

135 lbs.: Aiemann Zahabi vs. Drako Rodriguez

Aiemann Zahabi (7-2) — brother of legendary trainer Firas — entered UFC with six first-round finishes under his belt and enjoyed a successful debut against Reginaldo Vieira. He’s yet to taste victory since, suffering a knockout loss to Ricardo Ramos and subsequent decision loss to Vince Morales.
    This will be his first fight in 19 months and just his second in the last three years.
    Wins in his first three King of the Cage appearances led Drako Rodriguez (7-1) to a title fight against future UFC competitor Tony Gravely, who overpowered him with wrestling for a late finish. Three fights later, he took on prospect Mana Martinez on “Contender Series,” catching him in a contract-winning triangle choke midway through the first round.
    He went undefeated (13-0) as an amateur before turning professional in 2017.
    This would be a difficult task for Zahabi even at the best of times, as he lacks to wrestling to grind Rodriguez down the way Gravely did and doesn’t seem to have a notable edge on the feet. To defeat a well-rounded, well-seasoned finisher like Rodriguez after such a layoff looks to be beyond the Canadian’s capabilities.
    Zahabi’s got a chin on him and Rodriguez is willing to chase subs off of his back, so the former surviving on the feet and leaning on top control to eke out a decision isn’t totally out of the question. It is, however, far likelier that Rodriguez lands the heavier shots and dictates the ground exchanges to claim a debut victory.
    Prediction: Rodriguez via unanimous decision
    Related
    ‘Wonderboy’ Slight Betting Favorite Over Neal

185 lbs.: Tafon Nchukwi vs. Jamie Pickett

Three consecutive amateur knockouts gave way to three consecutive pro knockouts for Tafon Nchukwi (4-0), one of which came over recent Octagon signee William Knight. This led him to “Contender Series,” where he wiped out Al Matavao with a vicious head kick to earn a contract.
    He faces a three-inch reach deficit and a two-inch height disadvantage.
    The first two bids for Jamie Pickett (11-4) on “Contender Series” went poorly, as he suffered a submission loss to Charles Byrd and a decision loss to Punahele Soriano. The third time proved the charm, resulting in an impressive second-round knockout of Jhonoven Pati that earned him a contract.
    He has knocked out eight professional foes and submitted one other.
    Nchukwi would have been better served with a developmental contract than a direct invitation to the Octagon. He’s clearly a terrifying physical specimen with some nice tricks on the feet, but there remains work to be done. I’m also not sure Middleweight is the best place for him, as he was painfully slow even at 205 pounds.
    Even with those misgivings, however, I like him to win here. Pickett has a lot of the skills that Matavao used to great effect, namely his movement and long-distance offense, but his fight with Soriano showed that he can also be backed to the fence with unfortunate ease. If Nchukwi simply presses forward consistently and works the body, he’ll catch Pickett circling sometime in the second round.
    Prediction: Nchukwi via second-round technical knockout
    Related
    How Much Has UFC Spent On COVID-19 Testing?

125 lbs.: Jimmy Flick vs. Cody Durden

Wrote this two weeks ago when they were first booked to fight. Waste not, want not ...
    Jimmy Flick (15-5) — two fights removed from a loss to future UFC competitor Ray Rodriguez — needed just 38 seconds to choke out Greg Fischer and claim the LFA Flyweight title. His grappling prowess showed itself again on “Contender Series,” where he choked out unbeaten Nate Smith in a contract-winning effort.
    Thirteen of his professional wins, including all of them since 2011, have come by submission.
    Seven finishes in seven consecutive wins carried Cody Durden (11-2-1) to a late-notice Octagon debut against Chris Gutierrez this past August. He spent nearly the entire first round attached to the favorite’s back, but found himself unable to secure takedowns in the second and third rounds, resulting in a draw.
    Though the taller man by one inch, he gives up 3.5 inches of reach.
    There’s two ways this fight can go: either we get an incredible ground battle between a phenomenal submission ace and a pedigreed wrestler, or we get an awful standup slog. Luckily for us, I’m thinking the latter; both men are far more comfortable initiating the wrestling than trying to sprawl-and-brawl.
    Not that it’s necessarily the best idea for Durden — he’s the better takedown artist, sure, but Flick’s front chokes, sweeps and scrambling skills more than offset that difference. Whether by putting Durden on his back or punishing him for attempting to do the same in return, he gets his arms around Durden’s neck before long.
    Prediction: Flick via first-round submission
    Related
    New UFC Vegas 17 Poster For ‘Thompson vs Neal’

155 lbs.: Rick Glenn vs. Carlton Minus

Rick Glenn (21-6-1) upset Bellator veteran Georgi Karakhanyan for the World Series of Fighting (WSOF) Featherweight title in 2014, only to lose it to Lance Palmer in his first defense. After three more wins, “The Gladiator” entered the Octagon in 2016, ultimately amassing a 3-3 record with notable wins over Gavin Tucker and Dennis Bermudez.
    This marks his first fight in more than two years.
    After a career spent almost exclusively in Alaska FC, Carlton Minus (10-2) unsuccessfully stepped up on short notice against Rick Story in Professional Fight League (PFL). Following an 18-month layoff, he returned to AFC with a decision win, leading to a UFC debut loss against Matthew Semelsberger in August.
    Though the shorter man by two inches, he’ll enjoy a 4.5-inch reach advantage.
    Minus had better have learned something against Semelsberger, because Glenn offers that same sort of unchecked aggression. Though he figures to be the larger man, as he’s dropping from 170 while Glenn moves up from 145, his inability to blunt Semelsberger’s offense with his superior technical boxing bodes ill.
    If Glenn is rusty and winds up stuck on the end of Minus’ jab, “Clutch” has a shot at a decision win. Otherwise, Glenn outworks him on the feet and mixes in a takedown or two to claim his first uncontroversial win since 2017.
    Prediction: Glenn via unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima

Belal Muhammad (17-3) put a 1-2 Octagon start behind him to win four straight, only to run into the surging Geoff Neal last year. He’s since put together another three-fight winning streak, including a decision over Lyman good in June.
    He gives up three inches of height and almost as much reach to Dhiego Lima (15-7).
    A 1-3 skid bounced Lima from UFC, and though he managed to find his way back via TUF 25, he followed a loss on the Finale with a decision defeat to Yushin Okami. He enters the cage this Saturday on a three-fight win streak, and a victory would mark his longest unbeaten run since 2011.
    He steps in for Sean Brady on short notice.
    I’ll admit to badly underestimating Lima in his recent efforts, but Muhammad just seems all wrong for him. “Remember the Name” is more than capable of holding his own on the feet, especially since Lima’s fragility offsets Muhammad’s lack of stopping power, and he has the sort of wrestling that’s given Lima fits in the past.
    The only things Lima really has going for him here are height and reach, both of which Muhammad proved he could deal with in his win over Tim Means. Whether he decides to mix it up standing or make his life easier with regular takedowns, Muhammad cruises to a comfortable victory.
    Prediction: Muhammad via unanimous decision
    Related

185 lbs.: Karl Roberson vs. Dalcha Lungiambula

These two were supposed to fight last week, so I figured I’d just re-use what I already had.
    Karl Roberson (9-3) followed his 15-second knockout of Ryan Spann on “Contender Series” with another quick finish of Darren Stewart, only to lose two of his next three to Cezar Ferreira and Glover Teixeira. “Baby K” righted the ship with wins over prospects Wellington Turman and Roman Kopylov, then tapped to a Marvin Vettori rear-naked choke after badly missing weight.
    Despite being five inches taller than Dalcha Lungiambula (10-2), he gives up two inches of reach.
    “Champion Dalcha” lived up to his nickname by winning EFC’s Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight titles, leading to a successful Octagon debut against Dequan Townsend. Then came top prospect Magomed Ankalaev, who knocked the Congolese judoka out with a front kick in Moscow.
    This marks his first appearance in 13 months.
    Moving down in weight isn’t always the right response to adversity, but this was long overdue for Lungiambula, who regularly weighed in well below the Light Heavyweight limit. Middleweight should prove much more accommodating of his 5’8” frame and could potentially fix some of the issues he had with strong takedown artists. Not sure it’s enough of a panacea to get him past Roberson, though; “Baby K” is the sharper kickboxer by a fair margin and has enough wrestling chops to neutralize “Champion Dalcha’s” judo.
    If Lungiambula can consistently catch Roberson’s kicks and force him into close-quarters exchanges, he’s got a real shot at starting his Middleweight run with a win. More likely, Roberson leans on his crisper strikes and possibly the occasional takedown to take a competitive, but comfortable, decision.
    Prediction: Roberson via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! UFC Vegas 17 On ESPN+!

135 lbs.: Sijara Eubanks vs. Pannie Kianzad

After a winless (0-2) start to her UFC Bantamweight career, Sijara Eubanks (6-5) got back on track with consecutive decisions over Sarah Moras and Julia Avila. Just two weeks after the latter victory, “Sarj” stepped in to face Ketlen Vieira, surging late but ultimately dropping a decision.
    Her four professional finishes include three by form of knockout.
    Pannie Kianzad (13-5) reached The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 28 finals with decisions over Katharina Lehner and Julija Stoliarenko, only to fall to Macy Chiasson. “Banzai” returned to the Octagon seven months later with a loss to Julia Avila, but has since beaten Jessica-Rose Clark and Bethe Correia in successive efforts.
    She stands three inches taller than Eubanks at 5’7.”
    As mercurial as Kianzad tends to be, there’s one constant with her: she’s extremely difficult to take down, and when the takedowns aren’t there, Eubanks struggles. Conversely, Avila showed that raw pressure can be sufficient to give “Banzai” trouble, and Eubanks is nothing if not persistent.
    Personally, Eubanks’ red flags look a little more troubling than Kianzad’s. ”Sarj” struggled to get her striking going against the taller Vieira until the third round, and while Kianzad doesn’t have the takedown chops “Fenomeno” used to great effect, neither did Bethe Correia, who sprawled-and-brawled her way to victory over Eubanks. In the end, Kianzad’s long-range attack carries her to a narrow win.
    Prediction: Kianzad via unanimous decision
    Related
    ‘Wonderboy’ Slight Betting Favorite Over Neal

190 lbs.: Deron Winn vs. Antonio Arroyo

Deron Winn (6-2) — a protege of Daniel Cormier — secured a UFC invite with a decision over Tom Lawler and walked away with a “Fight of the Night” bonus for his debut win over Eric Spicely. He’s yet to enjoy similar success, falling to Darren Stewart and Gerald Meerschaert while missing weight against the former.
    He faces a nine-inch height disadvantage alongside his 3.5-inch reach disadvantage.
    Though his decision over Diego Henrique on “Contender Series: Brazil” wasn’t enough to get him a contract, Antonio Arroyo’s (9-3) subsequent submission of Stephen Regman on the standard show did the trick. He subsequently debuted against fellow two-time series alum Andre Muniz, who used persistent wrestling to claim victory in their all-Brazilian showdown.
    This will be his first fight in more than one year.
    This is absolutely do-or-die for Winn, who’s fallen well short of expectations in the Octagon. Not only has his stand up failed to develop, but that vaunted wrestling of his has struggled to make itself known in the Octagon. While Arroyo’s issues with Muniz’s takedowns should give Winn some hope, the Brazilian’s length, striking edge, and scrambling ability will give him fits unless he’s made some major improvements.
    Arroyo figures to be good enough at getting off of his back to weather the early storm and take over at long distance as the fight progresses. So long as he sets up his kicks enough to avoid Winn catching them, Arroyo potshots him for an increasingly one-sided decision.
    Prediction: Arroyo via unanimous decision

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Main Card -

Welterweight: Michel Pereira vs. Khaos Williams

Best Win for Pereira? Danny Roberts For Williams? Abdul Razak Alhassan
    Current Streak: Pereira returned to the win column last time out, while Williams has won his first two UFC bouts (and eight total)
    X-Factor: Both men hit very hard
    How these two match up: This is a battle of powerful crazy man vs. a crazy powerful man.
    Pereira’s short-notice loss to Tristan Connelly seemed to be a wake up call. He’s still acrobatic, explosive and flashy, but Pereira has since tuned down the goofiness, instead opting to gain fans by beating the tar out of his opponents. The massive Welterweight seems to have solved his conditioning issues too, allowing him to throw hard for the full three rounds.
    How much do we know about Khaos Williams? Not a ton, but it’s hardly his fault. His two UFC fights have lasted for a combined 57 seconds, as “The Oxfighter” has wasted zero time in immediately destroying his opponents with blistering power punches.
    It is hard to have a ton of faith in either man despite their obvious talents. Pereira may have turned over a new leaf, but it’s going to take multiple wins before we can be too certain of his evolution. Meanwhile, there could be huge gaps in Williams’ game that will eventually be revealed, and we simply have no idea.
    This is likely to end in dramatic fashion one way or another, so at this point, I’ll remain in the corner of the more proven man. Pereira has nearly three-times the professional experience of his opponent, and he’s only been stopped by strikes once in all of those fights. Plus, between his jab, snap kick and head movement, Pereira should prove a more rangy and difficult to hit target than many of Williams’ previous opponents.
    Prediction: Pereira via knockout
    Related
    COVID Strikes Again!

Bantamweight: Marlon Moraes vs. Rob Font

Best Win for Marlon Moraes? Aljamain Sterling For Font? Ricky Simon
    Current Streak: Moraes came up short last time out, whereas Font has won two straight
    X-Factor: How will Moraes respond from a dominant loss?
    How these two match up: This is a high-level kickboxing match.
    After his rise to the title seemed imminent, Moraes has hit a rough patch. He’s lost two of his last three bouts, and the win sandwiched by defeats is a controversial decision opposite Jose Aldo. On the bright side, Moraes remains a pretty nasty Muay Thai striker and is still lightning quick.
    On the other end of the equation, Font is picking up momentum. His rugged kickboxing has grown more and more effective, as Font is better able to establish his jab and hold up in firefights.
    It’s still hard to pick against Moraes in a kickboxing match. Sandhagen managed to pick him apart, but Sandhagen’s level of activity, footwork and range separate him from most of the division to a large degree. Font, meanwhile, is very skilled and powerful in his own right, but he’s a much more straight-forward hitter.
    Moraes is well-equipped to handle Font’s style of striking. He should find openings for his heavy counter shots, and even if he doesn’t, those “Magic” kicks are just as capable of ending the fight in an instant.
    Prediction: Moraes via knockout
    Related
    Predictions! UFC Vegas 17 ‘Prelims’ Preview - Pt. 1

Predictions! UFC Vegas 17 ‘Prelims’ Preview - Pt. 2

Welterweight: Marcin Tybura vs. Greg Hardy

Best Win for Tybura? Andrei Arlovski For Hardy? Maurice Greene
    Current Streak: Tybura has won three straight, while Hardy has picked up two wins in a row
    X-Factor: Hardy’s improvement between fights
    How these two match up: This is a stiff test for Hardy but not an unreasonable one.
    Tybura has always been something of a dark horse contender. At one point, he was given a real chance to break into the title mix in a main event slot against Fabricio Werdum, which did not work out. However, he’s a well-rounded veteran, one able to strike from range or grind for takedowns along the fence.
    Hardy is still figuring himself out as a fighter. He came into UFC as an aggressive slugger before slowing it all down and kickboxing at range almost for points. He showed a real improvement at finding the balance last time out, smashing Greene without getting sloppy or giving up his range advantage.
    Tybura presents a different challenge to Hardy than most of his recent opponents. He’s a crafty enough range striker to (hopefully) avoid the big swings of his foe, yet can likely return with counter shots and kicks of his own. Plus, if Hardy swarms too wildly, Tybura has a decent chance at putting him on his back with a reactive shot.
    Thus, the question becomes whether or not Hardy can apply pressure and push his power advantage without exposing himself in the process. That’s the path he’s currently on, but given Hardy’s inexperience. it’s too early for me to trust him to pull it off against “Tybur” just yet.
    Prediction: Tybura via decision
    Related

Welterweight: Anthony Pettis vs. Alex Morono

Best Win for Pettis? Benson Henderson For Morono? Max Griffin
    Current Streak: Both men bounced back with a win last time out
    X-Factor: Will Morono wrestle?
    How these two match up: It’s a far cry from Pettis’ past bouts, but this should still prove rather fun.
    It’s no secret that Pettis’ best years are behind him. He’s lost his volatile x-factor to a real degree, that special something that allowed him to simply melt foes with single strikes. Plus, everyone knows the gameplan for making his life difficult with pressure and cage wrestling.
    All the same, “Showtime” is still a dangerous striker and grappler with lots of tricks up his sleeves.
    Morono cannot match his foe’s athleticism even at this stage of Pettis’ career, but that’s never been his game anyway. He’s a hard-nosed scrapper, someone who pushes the pace and grinds opponents down often through sheer force of will. Oh, and a jiu-jitsu black belt helps too!
    If I trusted Morono to wrestle constantly, I’d probably pick him. He’s the bigger man with the deeper gas tank, and if he just commits to making this an ugly fight, he probably wins. However, that’s not his style. Morono goes where the fight takes him, and while he’s always pushing the pace, willingly stepping into Pettis’ wheelhouse of range kickboxing is a bad idea.
    In addition, the Keita Nakamura loss sets a bad precedent for Morono. In that bout, Nakamura went Southpaw and won with a left straight and footwork, largely nullifying his opponent and slowing his output.
    Pettis has the tools to do the same.
    Prediction: Pettis via decision

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jibbby the identifier of suspect chins since 1993.

vegasbb
    Update your status
    vegasbb's Avatar SBR PRO

COVID-19 claims another at #UFC Fight Night 183: Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Karl Roberson scrapped
    Nomination(s):

PaperTrail07

Wow everyone made weight....
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spurginobili gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Got hammered last week time to get the bankroll back up:
    3.5 units Pereira -119
    2 units Greg Hardy - 122
    2 unit parlay Nchukwi & Pettis to win 1.82 units
    1 unit Santos -105
    1 unit Wonderboy -103

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Got hammered last week time to get the bankroll back up:
    3.5 units Pereira -119
    2 units Greg Hardy - 122
    2 unit parlay Nchukwi & Pettis to win 1.82 units
    1 unit Santos -105
    1 unit Wonderboy -103
    GL Hank.

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN+ 44: Thompson vs. Neal Picks:
    Christos Giagos Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Cody Durden Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Tafon Nchukwi Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Gillian Robertson Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Antonio Arroyo Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Pannie Kianzad Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Anthony Pettis Round 1 KO (Head Kick and Punches)
    Greg Hardy Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Marlon Moraes Round 1 KO (Head Kick and Punches)
    Michel Pereira Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Jose Aldo Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Stephen Thompson Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Points Awarded:

wlulaxer gave Hugo de Naranja 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN+ 44: Thompson vs. Neal

ESPN+ Prelims:

Fight #1: Giagos vs. Minus
    No Bet

Fight #2: Durden vs. Flick (DEBUT)
    Durden (+130) 0.4u

Fight #3: Nchukwi (DEBUT) vs. Pickett (DEBUT)
    Nchukwi+Pickett Over 1.5 (-108) 0.45u to win 0.38u
    Nchukwi Decision (+540) 0.25u
    Nchukwi Submission (+2000) 0.05u

Fight #4: Robertson vs. T. Santos
    Robertson ITD (+333) 0.6u

Hedge:
    T. Santos KO/TKO (+550) 0.16u

Fight #5: Arroyo vs. Winn
    No Bet

Fight #6: Kianzad vs. Eubanks
    No Bet

Fight #7: Pettis vs. Morono
    Pettis ITD (+260) 0.25u

Main Card:

Fight #8: Hardy vs. Tybura
    Hardy Round 1 (+370) 0.3u

Fight #9: Moraes vs. Font
    Moraes Round 1 (+500) 0.2u
    Moraes Submission (+750) 0.1u

Fight #10: Pereira vs. K. Williams
    Pereira (-125) 1.5u to win 1.2u

Hedge:
    K. Williams Round 1 (+340) 0.15u

Fight #11: Aldo vs. Vera
    Aldo (-117) 0.55u to win 0.47u
    Aldo+Vera Ends in KO/TKO (+210) 0.25u

Hedge(s):
    Vera Scorecards = No Action (-135) 0.5u to win 0.37u
    Vera ITD (+350) 0.4u
    Vera Round 3 (+1400) 0.1u

Fight #12: Thompson vs. Neal
    Thompson (-130) 1.56u to win 1.2u
    Thompson KO/TKO (+320) 0.25u

Hedge:
    Neal KO/TKO (+300) 0.35u

Prop Parlays:
    Durden KO/Hardy R1 KO (+2100) 0.1u

Multi-Event Parlays:
    Durden KO/Hardy R1/McGregor R1 KO (+6724) 0.1u
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spurginobili gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Last card of the year. GL all.
    Points Awarded:

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    UFC on ESPN+ 44: Thompson vs. Neal Picks:
    Christos Giagos Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Cody Durden Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Tafon Nchukwi Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Gillian Robertson Round 2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Antonio Arroyo Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Pannie Kianzad Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Anthony Pettis Round 1 KO (Head Kick and Punches)
    Greg Hardy Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Marlon Moraes Round 1 KO (Head Kick and Punches)
    Michel Pereira Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Jose Aldo Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Stephen Thompson Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Good luck to you Hugo, thanks for posting and enjoy the holidays

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Happy holidays to the MMA forum
    Points Awarded:

vegasbb gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Nov-11-2017-Virginia-VA-USA-John-Dodson-red-gloves-fights-Marlon-Moraes-blue-gloves-during-UFC-Fight

andre-agassi-4
    Nomination(s):

frankieunits2685

gl everyone

1234 ... Last