Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Fedor needs to drop his management

I wish would Fedor would drop these crazy ass Russians who are running his career.
    They refuse to come to a reasonable agreement with the ufc. They are constantly at odds with whatever organization he is fighting in, and they never let Fedor get any stability or put down roots with an organization.

There were rumors of Fedor fighting Allistair Overeem but now his crazy ass management has put a stop to that because they all of a sudden want to implement their own drug testing policies.

Eventually Fedor will get old, and he will start to slip, and we'll have missed out on a lot of great fights.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

It might be a good sign that Mousasi parted ways with M-1.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Eventually Fedor will get old, and he will start to slip, and we'll have missed out on a lot of great fights.
    exactly right, who knows how many prime years he has left. We have to wait on these russian fvcks to put fight together

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    It might be a good sign that Mousasi parted ways with M-1.
    Speaking of Mousasi, I'm excited about his fight with Lawal. Really looking forward to that one.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

fedor vs lashley or king mo would be nice. werdum not so much.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    fedor vs lashley or king mo would be nice. werdum not so much.
    Those guys you named, especially Mo.And then Allistair Overeem and even Josh barnett. A fight against any of those 4 or 5 guys is better then Fedor/Werdum
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 02-28-10 at 10:11 PM.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Being that Lesnar got sick, Im over him not coming to the ufc (kinda) but its giving some other ufc guys a chance to make more of a name (Cain V) so maybe later more fights will be available when he comes over. But he still needs to fight big fights, id like to see him fight Lashley just for the name recognition would be a good seller

TheIceman
    TheIceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think it's easy as it would be in lets say the US or somewhere else . Wouldn't surprise me a bit if his jewish russian manager Vadim had connections with ''bad people'' . Organized crime is big in Russia and they get a cut off almost everything where money is involved , in sports as well.
    Plus Fedor has his money invested into M-1 , even if he wanted to get big money and fame in the UFC he probably would lose a lot by going there as well .
    He fought all the best atleast those he could face at the time he did , Andrei and Tim when guys like Cain or Brock were unranked . Not to speak about his PRIDE battles with Mirko and Nog who he beat at their own games . They were showing some old MMA fights on an online MMA channel and there was Nog vs Fedor when Nog was still in his prime and didn't move like a robot . Fedor absolutely dominated him everywhere , he was taking him down , slamming him to the floor and rocking him in stand up .
    Last edited by TheIceman; 03-01-10 at 04:24 AM.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I'm a huge fan of the UFC, and I totally respect Fedor. But I kinda like the fact that he stays away from the UFC. If the UFC goes unchallenged, then I suspect they will slowly become more and more lame.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    I'm a huge fan of the UFC, and I totally respect Fedor. But I kinda like the fact that he stays away from the UFC. If the UFC goes unchallenged, then I suspect they will slowly become more and more lame.
    yeah but fedor vs cain,carwin,lesner,dos santos would be sick

teaserpleaser

doubt fedor ever walks from the m-1 guys and ufc will never co-promote or so dana says 0% chance of ever seeing fedor in the ufc imo.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post

yeah but fedor vs cain,carwin,lesner,dos santos would be sick
    Right now, I can't think of any fight that would be bigger then Lesnar vs. Fedor. It would probably be the most anticipated fight in mma history.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

fedor vs lesner would be a great but between Dana and Fedor management to come to terms would be a challenge.

spartiatis
    spartiatis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I agree VRAKAS

Tree Rollins

Fedor has had ONE fight in the last year. Awesome. That's great. His management's strategy is pure genius, "let's take possibly the greatest fighter in the world, who is 33 years old, and have him fight about once a year. we'll tarnish his legacy and then all of sudden, he'll be old. brilliant!".

The fact that he has fought once in 13 months pisses me off beyond belief.