turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Going to fade Johns in the future. Guy has a shit gas tank and bad fight IQ.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    Going to fade Johns in the future. Guy has a shit gas tank and bad fight IQ.
    His skills seem pretty good but fought a terrible opponent. Could be a Justin Scoggins type with good skills but bad fight IQ.

Hugo de Naranja

Don't think that Baeza deserved a contract

turbozed

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    His skills seem pretty good but fought a terrible opponent. Could be a Justin Scoggins type with good skills but bad fight IQ.
    Santiago is a flyweight and looked pretty bad in tape. Should've just kept it standing where he was dominant. Instead everytime he got Santiago hurt, Johns kept fishing for that ninja choke and Santiago just spun out of it. This happened like 5 times throughout the fight. I understand going for it the first time or two but he was still going for it late in the 3rd round. Also, his corner shouting instructions at him and him not listening. Frustrating to watch when I had the DNGTD.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Say what you will about the decision but the line for Tony Johnson was clearly where the value was... even though I slept on it and didn’t get my bet in, Hugo will attest I had told him a day prior I was gonna be on it.

Having 2 young kids just gets in the way... that line was climbing and I was waiting on the value then life caught up and I never got the bet in. Damn. Now that I read here that we all 3 (Hugo and Turbo included) were on it... damn. Good cash guys. Life has been busy. I’m trying to keep up but I’ve barely capped 3-4 fights per card for the last few. Hard to find all the value that way.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Shagdogy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Say what you will about the decision but the line for Tony Johnson was clearly where the value was... even though I slept on it and didn’t get my bet in, Hugo will attest I had told him a day prior I was gonna be on it.

Having 2 young kids just gets in the way... that line was climbing and I was waiting on the value then life caught up and I never got the bet in. Damn. Now that I read here that we all 3 (Hugo and Turbo included) were on it... damn. Good cash guys. Life has been busy. I’m trying to keep up but I’ve barely capped 3-4 fights per card for the last few. Hard to find all the value that way.
    Start putting those kids to work watching tape and taking notes that you can review later. It's Summer Vacation right? They should have plenty of time.

turbozed

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post

No need to regret being a responsible adult rather than being a degenerate like me and Hugo. There have been and there will always be many more opportunities in the future. Lookin forward to continuing the mma betting discussion with you when you get some more free time Shag!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

spurs? bro it's ok to start a new thread for this week.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    spurs? bro it's ok to start a new thread for this week.
    LOL It's fine...I'll do that for next week

First 12