Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)

$233.84
    $414.57

• Risk: 40.00 - Win: 233.84WIN
    • MU - [24002] Jessica Andrade -149 (Rose Namajunas vrs Jessica Andrade)WIN
      Score: Rose Namajunas(0) - Jessica Andrade(2)
      Game start 05/11/2019 09:23 PM
    • MU - [24006] Jared Cannonier -116 (Anderson Silva vrs Jared Cannonier)WIN
      Score: Anderson Silva(0) - Jared Cannonier(1)
      Game start 05/11/2019 08:56 PM
    • MU - [24009] Alexander Volkanovski +120 (Alexander Volkanovski vrs Jose Aldo)WIN
      Score: Alexander Volkanovski(3) - Jose Aldo(0)
      Game start 05/11/2019 08:23 PM
    • 05/11/2019 08:12 PM
      Ticket # 405276710

• Risk: 22.93 - Win: 117.80WIN
    • MU - [24013] Laureano Staropoli -104 (Laureano Staropoli vrs Thiago Alves)WIN
      Score: Laureano Staropoli(3) - Thiago Alves(0)
      Game start 05/11/2019 07:49 PM
    • MU - [24002] Jessica Andrade -147 (Rose Namajunas vrs Jessica Andrade)WIN
      Score: Rose Namajunas(0) - Jessica Andrade(2)
      Game start 05/11/2019 09:23 PM
    • MU - [24006] Jared Cannonier -116 (Anderson Silva vrs Jared Cannonier)WIN
      Score: Anderson Silva(0) - Jared Cannonier(1)
      Game start 05/11/2019 08:56 PM
    • 05/11/2019 07:40 PM
      Ticket # 405273805

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Ehh I'm going to bed. No dog in that fight but pretty clear some decent cappers (mostly on Twitter) smoke as much weed as Eddie Bravo and can't handle it LOL

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Rose no doubt won the first round but it doesn't matter. She got Knocked The Fuckk Out.
    Last edited by Hugo de Naranja; 05-12-19 at 12:14 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Rose no doubt won the first round but it doesn't matter. She got Knocked The penetrate Out.
    Exactly! who gives a fuk who won a round. What matters is who wins the fight!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I get that but what were you scoring? Rose was landing the bigger shots and had more volume...
    Enfuego is one of those guys that everyone and their mother sees an instant replay in the nfl one way yet he sees it the other. I use to see it with him all the time on another site if it is the same guy. After reading his stuff it has to be.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    please she wasn't taken shit over. She was getting beatdown from pillar to post. WTF were u watching. Bless the girl for being that strong and being able to slam people cause she was getiing beat on the ground, on the feet, hell even on the walkout. First round i thought was a ten eight and if not for the slam Rose easily wins round two.
    I might have been biased, but to me Rose looked more and more stationary as the rounds went on. Andrade was easily pushing her against the fence, found the clinch and was depleting her with knees. I ended up adding on Andrade live so wasn't just hindsight.

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is, props for offering the bet. Didn't work out for you but respect for risking betpoints on your lean instead of just empty trash talk (like some on these boards unfortunately do).

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Exactly! who gives a fuk who won a round. What matters is who wins the fight!
    You would be crying just like me if u lost that fight that way lol. All these guys bragging about that win wouldn't dare take that bet again.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    I might have been biased, but to me Rose looked more and more stationary as the rounds went on. Andrade was easily pushing her against the fence, found the clinch and was depleting her with knees. I ended up adding on Andrade live so wasn't just hindsight.

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is, props for offering the bet. Didn't work out for you but respect for risking betpoints on your lean instead of just empty trash talk (like some on these boards unfortunately do).
    ill give u the points as well as the others tomorrow. I have to remember how to do it again. Time for sleepy.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

It was a great fight.

Don't no one injure themselves going too hard at being an internet tuff guy now.

Demonata

You would be crying just like me if u lost that fight that way lol. All these guys bragging about that win wouldn't dare take that bet again.
    Nah man I have no reason to brag. Still ended the night losing money lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Under utilized move in MMA..

Gotta have core strength and lower back power!! Judo training helps. Work dead lifts and chop wood til you can't anymore.. Then just pick up and dump a homey on his head.. A good solid lift and slam will get the job done.. Did tonight...

BEAST MODE!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-12-19 at 12:24 AM.

Sanity Check

BTW

Isn't it hilarious how fighters in the UFC beg for title shots.

Then after they win the title, and lose the title they say: "this is a lot of pressure off of me".

Sanity Check

If there's a takeaway here.

It may be fighters who look very *low energy* walking to the cage, who aren't excited for their fights, usually lose.

Boston Salmon, Alexis Davis, Louis Smolka, Rose Namajunas. There are many fighters who on paper should be competitive to win their fights that don't show up mentally and don't perform.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Jibbby, Rose was picking her apart. I hope we can get her at a +price again if a rematch happens vs. Adrade.
    i was on andrade for months and fairly big.....
    if the rematch ever happens i will be on rose + money all day long

not sure what theyll do its either rematch or Tatiana if she wins her next bout... ill most likely take either over Andrade at this point

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i was on andrade for months and fairly big.....
    if the rematch ever happens i will be on rose + money all day long

not sure what theyll do its either rematch or Tatiana if she wins her next bout... ill most likely take either over Andrade at this point

i would take adrade again rematch only at par. she lost the first round but she was never out of it. would like to see tatiana than a rematch, the midget wrestler aint picking her up for sure, tatiana basically a flyweight after rehydration the following day.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I want Tatiana to get that belt. Period.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

this is why i have zero respect for chick fighters, they are not warriors and don't deserve to be in the octagon. ronda, miesha, rose,... the champs quitting at age 30 and under. what the penetrate is shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vOHikAB0Q

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    If there's a takeaway here.

It may be fighters who look very *low energy* walking to the cage, who aren't excited for their fights, usually lose.

Boston Salmon, Alexis Davis, Louis Smolka, Rose Namajunas. There are many fighters who on paper should be competitive to win their fights that don't show up mentally and don't perform.

turbozed

ill give u the points as well as the others tomorrow. I have to remember how to do it again. Time for sleepy.
    Just click on the "Give Points" icon next to the thumbs up and then you can send Betpoints that way. Thanks bro.
    Points Awarded:

Thor4140 gave turbozed 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Chick is strong.. Never fun getting dumped on your head.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like rose doesnt even want to fight anymore... sucks shes super talented
    looks like itll be Tatiana for the next fight unless the UFC does some bs and gives it to Michelle Waterson?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Locksmith, do you fire up an new event thread?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Watch the UFC 237 Post-fight Press Conference following the event.

bjpenn85

I struggle to see how Feliecia Spencer win over Megan Anderson....why is the odds -130 on Megan Anderson, shouldn this be in the -200/-250 range?

Felicia spencer is as athletic as Sarah Moras, and has very poor striking.

Im not so sure Cat would have won against Megan Anderson, td from Spencer is unimpressive.

And the size? Huge size disparity which means the crazy bad athletic disparity and poor striking will make it even worse to set up the takedowns which is Spencer most important path to victory.

I think we once again see a line which is horribly wrong.

People, please correct me if what i see doesnt make sense.

Do we all agree here? Clear win for Megan Anderson, very soft line guys! im telling ya right now!

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I struggle to see how Feliecia Spencer win over Megan Anderson....why is the odds -130 on Megan Anderson, shouldn this be in the -200/-250 range?

Im not so sure Cat would have won against Megan Anderson, td from Spencer is unimpressive.

And the size? Huge size disparity which means the crazy bad athletic disparity and poor striking will make it even worse to set up the takedowns which is Spencer most important path to victory.

Do we all agree here? Clear win for Megan Anderson, very soft line guys! im telling ya right now!
    Was wondering the same thing.

The expression on Holly Holm's jiu jitsu coaches face when Holly blasts a double leg and he looks as if he were watching a spectacular car crash in slo mo seems to reinforce notions of Holly being more athletic than normal in the wrestling department.

Seeing the 5 foot 6 stat @ 145 pounds for Megan Anderson's next opponent definitely a WTF moment.

Frankie Edgar and Chad Mendes did ok fighting @ 145 being around 5'6. With women who tend to be less broad shouldered and narrower, I'm having trouble envisioning someone being successful with that type of frame. Especially after seeing how Talita Bernando got dominated by a strawweight.

Women's divisions are on the shallower side and the level of athleticism, diet and weight cutting might not be on a professional level much more commonly than one would find in more established men's divisions.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 05-12-19 at 08:23 PM.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Spencer is a solid grappler and that is Anderson's weakness

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Nah man I have no reason to brag. Still ended the night losing money lol.
    How did u make out with that waitress. Small tip?

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Spencer is a solid grappler and that is Anderson's weakness
    Sure, thats the first thing that strikes you...Thats glaringly obvious, but go deeper than that, look at tape and come back to me and tell me Spencers is impressive? Its a tuf sell. Megan Anderson has weak tdd, but she isnt unable to stop shots, its not like Holm managed to takedown Anderson all attempts. Fighters improve, she will probably come in with better tdd this time around, obvsiously a risky assumption, but we see this all the time. I have faith in James Krausse. And then mix in that Megan is huge and will from the first punch hurt Spencer, like Holly Holm struggled with Anderson, and shes a long time boxer....Holm lost the standup from the first second. -130 and were winning from the first second...couple of shots stopped early ...u know....cant play big but i think Spencer will struggle here,

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Was wondering the same thing.

The expression on Holly Holm's jiu jitsu coaches face when Holly blasts a double leg and he looks as if he were watching a spectacular car crash in slo mo seems to reinforce notions of Holly being more athletic than normal in the wrestling department.

Seeing the 5 foot 6 stat @ 145 pounds for Megan Anderson's next opponent definitely a WTF moment.

Frankie Edgar and Chad Mendes did ok fighting @ 145 being around 5'6. With women who tend to be less broad shouldered and narrower, I'm having trouble envisioning someone being successful with that type of frame. Especially after seeing how Talita Bernando got dominated by a strawweight.

Women's divisions are on the shallower side and the level of athleticism, diet and weight cutting might not be on a professional level much more commonly than one would find in more established men's divisions.
    Preaching to the choir. Amen to all of that. I agree whole heartedly!

Thor4140

Okay all you guys are paid in full. Can’t believe you all made me pay you when i won every second of that fight but the last three. I told a guy at work this and he said how many street fights have you ever won losing the last seconds. I guess he has a point
    Points Awarded:

turbozed gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I didnt see fight as you did but thanks for paying. I think Wonderboy fight was far more 1 sided until KO.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave slikec 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

How did u make out with that waitress. Small tip?
    Just gave her $1.

turbozed

Fully on board with Megan here at -1xx as mentioned in other thread. Think Spencer won't have any luck getting her grappling going due to her lack of athleticism and strength. Megan should maul her standing and muscle around Spencer in the clinch. I don't see Spencer winning unless she catches a break like a Megan slip or something.

When I was watching Spencer tape I also thought "This girl is featherweight Sarah Moras" so it's funny you should see the same.

Holly Holm and Cat are 10x the athlete of Spencer. I'm not sure that Spencer would even beat the Anderson that came to fight Holly. Now Megan has had a year more to fill out her grappling under James Krause and they are not going to be blindsided by a grappling heavy gameplan like what happened against Holly. They should know exactly what Spencer intends on doing, which isn't much to be honest.

Biggest issue for Spencer technically is that she can only get TDs in the clinch against the cage and after a lot of effort after connecting her hands behind her oppponents hips or legs. Megan was doing well clinching with Holly who is the strongest girl in wmma in the clinch. Megan did a good job of getting one hook and controlling the opposite side wrist or bicep. Even Cyborg couldn't move when Holly put her up against the cage. I expect Megan to absolutely overpower Spencer against the cage, maybe landing elbows and knees.

Spencer has practically no ability to get TDs in open space so it'll take a slip or a kick catch for her to get Megan down there. Even if it does happen, her top control isn't very good and she often goes for low percentage arm bars and sub attempts that even 0-0 Invicta girls can easily power out of. Even if Spencer does land one or two TDs, it may not be enough to win rounds since she might've taken a ton of damage to get it there. If Spencer gets desperate for TDs, it might be Megan that winds up on top like we saw in Aldana/Bernardo and Moras/Chiasson. SPencer was getting reversed constantly by Sorenson (who is a low level BW), and by Hameed who was just strong but completely inexperienced 0-0 fighter.

I'd be surprised if Megan wasn't -200 by the end of the week.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Andrade got super desperate--she couldn't take much more of that work--I believe you are insane lol...I respect her heart digging in and getting that KO....that's MMA....but to think Andrade was taking over is complete madness.....-

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Andrade got super desperate--she couldn't take much more of that work--I believe you are insane lol...I respect her heart digging in and getting that KO....that's MMA....but to think Andrade was taking over is complete madness.....-
    i didnt see that either so i may rewatch the second round. I thought the fight was going just like i said before the fight and that was Andrade being a punching bag and looking silly which it was. Man the first slam how Rose turned that into a kimora than and armbar was a thing of beauty. It is killing me that she doesn't have the heart to go on. Her brand could possibly trump Rhondas. She has everything to be a star and she doesn't even have to open her mouth to do it. When was the last time most of us were jacked up to see the woman fight the most on a card? I can see it now Joanna getting that belt back and i have to hear her nonsense for years to come. This is all up to Dana. He has to throw up money that Rose can't possibly refuse. Maybe this is part of Rose strategy but i doubt it. I think Dana will do it. Just wish Rose lost another way. Almost having your neck broke can maybe rethink your ocupation.

bjpenn85

Fully on board with Megan here at -1xx as mentioned in other thread. Think Spencer won't have any luck getting her grappling going due to her lack of athleticism and strength. Megan should maul her standing and muscle around Spencer in the clinch. I don't see Spencer winning unless she catches a break like a Megan slip or something.

When I was watching Spencer tape I also thought "This girl is featherweight Sarah Moras" so it's funny you should see the same.

Holly Holm and Cat are 10x the athlete of Spencer. I'm not sure that Spencer would even beat the Anderson that came to fight Holly. Now Megan has had a year more to fill out her grappling under James Krause and they are not going to be blindsided by a grappling heavy gameplan like what happened against Holly. They should know exactly what Spencer intends on doing, which isn't much to be honest.

Biggest issue for Spencer technically is that she can only get TDs in the clinch against the cage and after a lot of effort after connecting her hands behind her oppponents hips or legs. Megan was doing well clinching with Holly who is the strongest girl in wmma in the clinch. Megan did a good job of getting one hook and controlling the opposite side wrist or bicep. Even Cyborg couldn't move when Holly put her up against the cage. I expect Megan to absolutely overpower Spencer against the cage, maybe landing elbows and knees.

Spencer has practically no ability to get TDs in open space so it'll take a slip or a kick catch for her to get Megan down there. Even if it does happen, her top control isn't very good and she often goes for low percentage arm bars and sub attempts that even 0-0 Invicta girls can easily power out of. Even if Spencer does land one or two TDs, it may not be enough to win rounds since she might've taken a ton of damage to get it there. If Spencer gets desperate for TDs, it might be Megan that winds up on top like we saw in Aldana/Bernardo and Moras/Chiasson. SPencer was getting reversed constantly by Sorenson (who is a low level BW), and by Hameed who was just strong but completely inexperienced 0-0 fighter.

I'd be surprised if Megan wasn't -200 by the end of the week.
    Line is declining now. It will end up around 200 yes.

First ... 91011121314 Last