JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

Mayweather by decision +160

This seems like a simple bet and at plus odds. I think the fight goes 2 ways. Floyd with the decision. 90% chance or 10% chance that McGregor knocks him out +450. I don't see Mayweather knocking him out.

What's everyone's else's thoughts

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

That's a bad price. +255 available on 5D. 10% chance that an amateur boxer knocks out the best defensive fighter of the last 20 years who has never been hurt in a fight? Canelo and Pacquiao couldn't land anything. Nate Diaz, an amateur boxer at best, busted up Conor on the feet ffs.

Floyd moneyline is the only play

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

The only decision should be knockout.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

My thoughts, just wish I had gotten it higher but I'll settle for it at +255...

452110566-1 8/22/17 5:02pm $110.00 $280.50 Pending 8/26/17 11:00pm Boxing Props Fighting 511 Mayweather wins by 12 round decision +255* vs Not Mayweather by 12 round decision

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Don't see Floyd KOing Conner. Conner won't be able to get to Floyd early. Floyd will play it safe as always. Floyd lacks power. He hasn't even staggered one of his opponents in his last few fights. Berto, Guerrero, Maidana x2,Alvarez,Cotto. He KO'd Hatton 10 years ago. Went to jail for a bit. Since then his only KO is Ortiz when he "Cheap Shot" the fock out of him when Ortiz went to hug him after a LOW blow. Since stepping up in weight he can't even back his opponents up. Maidana (I) and Alvarez fights he had one judge rule the fight a draw. I'm hoping I capped this correctly. My local had the Over/under at 8 1/2 I took Over. Then I hope Conner shocks the world and puts the Female beatn pucie down! My biggest sports win came at the hands of Conner when he faced Aldo and jacked him in 13 seconds. Was also the easiest and quickest $4500 ever. Irish Pride! Conner will die on his shield. The OVER is all I see.Hope Conner don't fock me and clock this piece of shyt under 8 1/2! GL

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Boxing Props - F. Mayweather vs C. McGregor - Final Outcome - Mayweather vs McGregor - Mayweather wins by 12 round decision +235

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Locked and loaded on the dec.....IMO people betting the over might as well bet FMM....they'll have no power at that point....if they are standing it will go to dec...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The gas tank goes at some point and both have finishing power. Floyd has the ability to finish a tired fighter. Conner or Floyd will start to fade at some point late. I don't think there will be a KO. My local doesn't give exotics. Just who win & Over/Under. Like the bet though.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You guys are crazy, Floyd is gonna get that boy outta there. It'd hurt Floyd's pride somewhat for an mma fighter to go the distance with him. TBE cant let that happen.

Broxbomber
    Broxbomber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3957

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Locked and loaded on the dec.....IMO people betting the over might as well bet FMM....they'll have no power at that point....if they are standing it will go to dec...
    If you are going to go by decision (which I agree with) go with a unanimous decision. At Bet365 it is +300. If it goes to decision it will be unanimous by a wide margin.

Broxbomber

There is incredible value in this fight on Mayweather on the Props. The 3 ways I can see this fight going:

1. Mayweather - Unanimous Decision +300 - Mayweather will play it safe for the first 4ish rounds to try to get McGregor to tire. Mayweather will then pot shot McGregor. McGregor is tough enough to absorb a lot of fast crisp punches from Mayweather as Mayweather doesn't have KO power. McGregor is also the bigger man so he can absorb more.

2. Mayweather wins in rounds 10-12 is +850. Following same theory as above, except McGregor is fully gassed and can't absorb the shots.

3. McGregor wins in Rounds 1-3 is +600 - this is mainly a hedge in case McGregor lands the lucky punch. My heart really wants to see Mayweather KTFO, but I don't bet based on emotion. This is a hedge to the plays above.

I have been parlaying other bets with the top two options above. I have quite a bit for me riding on these plays so hopefully the fight plays out like that.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

best bet if you think mayweather wins a decision would be mayweather wins by 10+ rounds on scorecards +315 odds imo

but we all know deep down its about to be 49-1

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Conor by TKO.

Conor positioning himself to be the worlds biggest fighting star. This is a UFC-run fight and promotion. Huge win for UFC if Conor wins, no gain for boxing should Floyd win. But will Floyd really win? As many have pointed out, he hasn't hurt anyone in the ring for a long time, certainly doesn't look physically intimidating to me, and doesn't even talk a good game. Conor is primed to be one of the most well known names in the world, and UFC/MMA is primed to have this spectacle be another (public) mortal wound to modern-day boxing, where interest is probably as low as it ever has been.

Conor shocks the world and gets the stop.
    ** Floyd then will contest the early stoppage **

Broxbomber

Quote Originally Posted by Broxbomber View Post
    There is incredible value in this fight on Mayweather on the Props. The 3 ways I can see this fight going:

1. Mayweather - Unanimous Decision +300 - Mayweather will play it safe for the first 4ish rounds to try to get McGregor to tire. Mayweather will then pot shot McGregor. McGregor is tough enough to absorb a lot of fast crisp punches from Mayweather as Mayweather doesn't have KO power. McGregor is also the bigger man so he can absorb more.

2. Mayweather wins in rounds 10-12 is +850. Following same theory as above, except McGregor is fully gassed and can't absorb the shots.

3. McGregor wins in Rounds 1-3 is +600 - this is mainly a hedge in case McGregor lands the lucky punch. My heart really wants to see Mayweather KTFO, but I don't bet based on emotion. This is a hedge to the plays above.

I have been parlaying other bets with the top two options above. I have quite a bit for me riding on these plays so hopefully the fight plays out like that.
    That's pretty spot on. It was a good night. Hope others did well.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Judges were bought and paid for.

If it went to decision, Mayweather was going to get it, regardless of how the fight went. See round 2.