Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Holobaugh vs Salmon

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Thought Dana picking both Holobaugh and Salmon was the right choice.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Bounced back on this one. Meant to post before.

Had Sanchez, Zuzu (+180), and Ricky (+130) plus the OVER 2.5 in the Salmon/Ricky fight as my biggest bet. Threw some in on Bassette late but still won about 1.7 units. Fights were awesome as well

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I laid only 2 bets, Sanchez to win and Sanchez over. Didn't have time to study the fighters. Holobaugh looked like a freakin beast! Scary AF. I think they should've gotten Byrd a contract too, he looked amazing. But I realize they can only take one or 2 fighters.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    I laid only 2 bets, Sanchez to win and Sanchez over. Didn't have time to study the fighters. Holobaugh looked like a freakin beast! Scary AF. I think they should've gotten Byrd a contract too, he looked amazing. But I realize they can only take one or 2 fighters.
    Problem is Byrd fought a guy that should be opening cards on LFA right now. He was supposed to face Justin Jones, a former TUF competitor so he got the short end of the stick. He's probably too small and not a good enough wrestler to make the UFC at MW. I liked Sanchez a lot but the line seemed short for a former UFC fighter against a guy that isn't close to that level yet.

First 12