Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

How many successful MMA fighters do drugs?

Chris Leben, Jason Mayhem Miller, Melvin Guillard, Luke Cummo, two guys I don't want to name one died from a heroin overdose(Josh Samman) the other from a cocaine related heart issue(Shane Del Rosario), etc.

I'm sure all the names I mentioned know they pissed their talent & careers away.

If Jon Jones does drugs he won't be any different.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    How many successful MMA fighters do drugs?

Chris Leben, Jason Mayhem Miller, Melvin Guillard, Luke Cummo, two guys I don't want to name one died from a heroin overdose(Josh Samman) the other from a cocaine related heart issue(Shane Del Rosario), etc.

I'm sure all the names I mentioned know they pissed their talent & careers away.

If Jon Jones does drugs he won't be any different.
    You forgot to mention Nick and Nate Diaz whom love smoking the chronic.... Yes MMA fighters are nuts to begin with IMO and need to relax or escape reality at times.. Drugs can do that.. Others at times I think some are in fear of failure and become insecure probably because they are getting man handled in training leading up to a fight.. At that point doubt creeps in.... Steroids builds strength and confidence and can fix that.. Lastly if you are getting up in age and know you are slipping Steroids can help fix that..

Then it comes down to who masks and times the piss tests the best? My take anyways.. That doesn't apply to just MMA either..

I really respect all fighters that never juiced successful or not...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-16-17 at 09:37 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thor do even watch MMA seriously? JJ might have a better chin then DC, JJ has the length, speed and youth advantage as well, besides that JJ is an outstanding MMA wrestler..

Still maybe the best in MMA if he could get back in the cage and fight again..

Toyed with DC in that first fight and I suggest you watch it...

Jibby yeah those are great advantages when u are juiced up they become even greater. Maybe u haven't notice the decline of Vitor, Shogun, Dos Santos, Brock is now gone for these reasons because he sure as hell knows he can't compete without them. I bet little minny Mendez will look like shit when he comes back. The list goes on and on. I see u watch but paying attention never has been a strong suit of yours.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby yeah those are great advantages when u are juiced up they become even greater. Maybe u haven't notice the decline of Vitor, Shogun, Dos Santos, Brock is now gone for these reasons because he sure as hell knows he can't compete without them. I bet little minny Mendez will look like shit when he comes back. The list goes on and on. I see u watch but paying attention never has been a strong suit of yours.
    Ok Thor. Sorry for getting testy with ya in that post of mine, that's not like me. You are posting civil in the MMA section and I appreciate that....

Thor Maybe DC wins like you suggest. He's been the more active fighter and seems to want this rematch badly so anything is possible.. If Jon Jones shows up and isn't the same Jon Jones that fought DC in the first fight then perhaps an upset can happen. Jon Jones looked a bit suspect against OSP as well in his last fight....

Still I do think Jon Jones will deliver and maybe even stop DC this second go around.. He's not waited this long to lose his belt again to DC.. He'll be ready and probably sober and REALLY show up... Remember the title was his before and he is still technically undefeated outside the one DQ loss..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944

Until Jon Jones gets his ass beat in the Octagon I'm not gonna bet against him and you shouldn't either.. Bones Jones is still young and the man me tinks..

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thor is literally only bringing up old washed up guys , not naming one guy in their respective primes.. when Jon Jones literally just hit his prime... all conspiracy and steroid theories in here
    jones will beat DC handily then you'll all say how DC was to old and jones is still roiding
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Ok Thor. Sorry for getting testy with ya in that post of mine, that's not like me. You are posting civil in the MMA section and I appreciate that....

Thor Maybe DC wins like you suggest. He's been the more active fighter and seems to want this rematch badly so anything is possible.. If Jon Jones shows up and isn't the same Jon Jones that fought DC in the first fight then perhaps an upset can happen. Jon Jones looked a bit suspect against OSP as well in his last fight....

Still I do think Jon Jones will deliver and maybe even stop DC this second go around.. He's not waited this long to lose his belt again to DC.. He'll be ready and probably sober and REALLY show up... Remember the title was his before and he is still technically undefeated outside the one DQ loss..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944

Until Jon Jones gets his ass beat in the Octagon I'm not gonna bet against him and you shouldn't either.. Bones Jones is still young and the man me tinks..

i don't know if he can beat Jones but i think the gap has closed enuf that he has a shot simple cause Jones has to be clean here. I never bet against Jones either but i did almost lose a fortune when he fought Sonnen because they could have stopped that fight when his toe came out of his foot. As for DC confidence i remember the first fight he had a ton of it. It didn't really work out for him that go around.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Thor is literally only bringing up old washed up guys , not naming one guy in their respective primes.. when Jon Jones literally just hit his prime... all conspiracy and steroid theories in here
    jones will beat DC handily then you'll all say how DC was to old and jones is still roiding
    Nah im not like you MD and by all means i don't think DC is gonna walk right in and smash him like you think i do.

Thor4140

Here are a couple names i can think of off the top of my head
    Nate Marquart. He never came back the same and sometimes it looks like he is scared in the ring
    Sonnen Man did he fall when the roids were finally taken away from him
    Anderson Silva. Who knows how long he was taking them.
    Sean Sherk. In his prime and washed up after testing
    Thiago Silva never the same
    Josh Barnett Never became the fighter he once was.

Sanity Check

Anderson Silva. Who knows how long he was taking them.
    Thiago Silva never the same
    Anderson Silva might be innocent. He left the gym he used to train @ blackhouse.

Thiago Silva's decline happened around the time he became a heavy cocaine user. His ex wife uploaded clips to the internet of Thiago high on cocaine doing stupid !@#%.

firekillex

alistair overeem
    cyborg santos

Thor4140

alistair overeem
    cyborg santos
    lol. Really. One who probably trys to cut weight drastically and uses water pills fighting a division of stiffs and the other who was a killer at Strikeforce where nobody wanted to fight him gets off Roids and his head has been banged around like a pinball and only real win i would give him was against HUnt who used the worst game plan in the history of MMA. Beating a clean Dos Santos means shit to me. He runs now just like other steroid users do instead of going for the kill like he used to.

firekillex

you just sound like a blatant hater at this point lol
    not even gonna respond with anything, your minds set .. goodluck with that betting strategy
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bjpenn85 gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bjpenn85 gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

you just sound like a blatant hater at this point lol
    not even gonna respond with anything, your minds set .. goodluck with that betting strategy
    Just responding to ur ridiculous response MD. Nothing personal

firekillex

Just responding to ur ridiculous response MD. Nothing personal
    No clue wtf you keep saying MD? You're the one spraying conspiracy theories looking like a retard lol
    hold that L and keep your tinfoil hat on

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Comes down to how Jones shows up IMO.... Jacked and ready...he wins again

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No clue wtf you keep saying MD? You're the one spraying conspiracy theories looking like a retard lol
    hold that L and keep your tinfoil hat on
    If I may chime in -

MD was a member on this forum years ago and that was his screen name and he mostly only posted in the MMA section.. He was a trouble maker and a know it all poster.. He was a side kick to another member called Nunyabidness...

I believe Thor thinks you are MD.. That's the only thing I can think of unless he thinks you are a Doctor.. ...

PaperTrail07

LOL.....they were some funny characters....
    If I may chime in -

MD was a member on this forum years ago and that was his screen name and he mostly only posted in the MMA section.. He was a trouble maker and a know it all poster.. He was a side kick to another member called Nunyabidness...

I believe Thor thinks you are MD.. That's the only thing I can think of unless he thinks you are a Doctor.. ...

Thor4140

If I may chime in -

Jibby that was pretty funny i didn't know u had it in ya. By the way u don't see the similarities? Heck i even think V is here with all this hedging going around . MD wasn't really a trouble maker but he sure as hell knew everything. Just like his brother Fire.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Comes down to how Jones shows up IMO.... Jacked and ready...he wins again
    With his clothes on he really does look good and focus. Gonna be interesting to see the weigh ins but he doesn't have to take off his shit if they are getting weighed in in the morning. I may just pass on this and enjoy it. If i find out massive amounts of money is bet on Jones i will take DC and hope it goes five cause than i'll have a great shot at winning a decision and a bogus decision also.

Sanity Check

If I remember right, MD used to refer to himself as a "god emperor".

That was pretty funny.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Yep all you guys remember the old school members of the SBR MMA section and they were all certainly entertaining and amusing at times...

MD the God Emperor lol... Nunya was pretty full of himself as well.. Then came along Joshknows..

This little forum MMA section has sure had it's share of characters over the years with larger then life personalities... I kinda miss the old clowns. I wonder if they are all posting on "THE OTHER" forum still.. Lol..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-17 at 02:00 PM.

PaperTrail07

They are still reading it I'm sure----

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby that was pretty funny i didn't know u had it in ya. By the way u don't see the similarities? Heck i even think V is here with all this hedging going around . MD wasn't really a trouble maker but he sure as hell knew everything. Just like his brother Fire.
    V pops in about once every year with a post.. He's still floats around..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    They are still reading it I'm sure----
    Where winners are produced you can bet your ass they are all still reading in.. Hugo and Shaggy have been killing it lately..

firekillex

I must be a MD doctor then Jibby because I'm serving Thor some medicine ( not the dreaded steroids though ) we wouldn't want him being a washed up Sbr poster

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    If I remember right, MD used to refer to himself as a "god emperor".

That was pretty funny.
    I must have missed that one but it wouldn't surprise me. Who was the guy who use to always insult people and than break a fight down and be wrong and vanish than come back 2 months later with the same act. Pelts maybe lol. One guy i do miss tho is Miriquad. The guy knew his stuff. Hope he is. Okay. He was a very good read

PaperTrail07

THOR-----JOSHKNOWS LOL LOL.... MIRI was the only quality input lost--AGREE

PaperTrail07

Even Josh had legit picks but the ego and units were always the question......

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I think Josh Knows took off after he predicted Petis would beat Barboza. He also said Rothwell had a 90% chance to beat JDS. Laughable.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Rich Benjamins 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cjwalker
    cjwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

UFC on Kodi for Free

UFC has a large scale of fan following, globally. It is perceived as the most popular mixed martial arts tournament. The problem that arises is that the fans are from all around the world while the event is aired in only specific countries, on specific channels. To make matters more complex, the channels are geo-blocked which means you’re out of luck if you’re not in any one of these countries.Though why should you miss all the action when you can watch a live stream of UFC on Kodi? All you have to do is pair Kodi with a VPN and unblock region-locked channels and content without actually living in any of those countries. The solution is simple and convenient.

First ... 14151617