slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6087

Mickey Gall v CM Punk UFC 203

Will they fix it to let the punk win.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6087

CM Punk will soon be facing D-day against the young but unbeaten Mickey Gall, and now that footage of his training is being released, people are concerned.
    Among the vocal are Gall himself. The 2-0 fighter appeared on a recent episode of UFC Unfiltered to discuss the dim future of CM Punk (real name: Phil Brooks), and he did not mince words.
    “There’s no way this guy beats me. I’ll dominate him 100 percent,” Gall said in comments to podcast host Jim Norton. “I move like an athlete. I don’t see that with him,” Gall added.
    When Norton brought up Brock Lesnar successfully making the pro wrestling to MMA transition, Gall said that unlike Brock, who was an NCAA National Champion wrestler, Punk is a showman only. Lesnar was just 6-3 as a professional in the octagon, but he was the former UFC heavyweight champion.
    While the UFC 203 opponent of CM Punk acknowledged that there was a likelihood the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion had improved from the first footage dump and that there are “still two episodes to go,” he added that CM Punk “better have improved tremendously or he’s dead.”
    “When we get in the s**t, those bad clunky habits will come out, and I’ll expose him,” Gall said.

//www.inquisitr.com/3470985/cm-punk-better-have-improved-tremendously-or-hes-dead-fighter-says/#P23wqZwKgzAEcyx8.99

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Depends

It will be rigged towards who can earn more money in future

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Flip a coin.

Both blow

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Gall wins in the 1st. Watch the documentary on Punk...his striking is horrendous. Throws arm punches and is stiff as fukk. No Jits either. He gets knocked down and subbed easily.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Gall wins in the 1st. Watch the documentary on Punk...his striking is horrendous. Throws arm punches and is stiff as fukk. No Jits either. He gets knocked down and subbed easily.
    I just dont know why they even let him out there. Its way to early for him. He doesnt have better technique than i do. Seriously, i would beat CM punk in a boxing competition today. Im not ready for the ufc?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

5Dimes dealing -280 on Gall while others are all north of -300

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Flip a coin.

Both blow
    Flip a coin? Have you seen the CM punk footage floating around? That doesnt reflect a 50/50 fight. Odds neither, sure youre not lazy not breaking down the fight cause you dont have any interest in it? Sounds more likely...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

Gall is free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Gall is free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    This. Pound it, parlay it with all your college football plays.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Another pointless fight that has no business taking place.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

CM Punk is fighting? Like a real fight?

What the fuk is going on here?

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18735

Hillbilly Jim is fighting on the undercard

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I just dont know why they even let him out there. Its way to early for him. He doesnt have better technique than i do. Seriously, i would beat CM punk in a boxing competition today. Im not ready for the ufc?
    i pretty much doubt that. Ur last two fights u showed nothing but being washed up. Switch to Jacksons isn't gonna help. U are old and never motivated.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i pretty much doubt that. Ur last two fights u showed nothing but being washed up. Switch to Jacksons isn't gonna help. U are old and never motivated.
    True. I am a legend though.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Flip a coin? Have you seen the CM punk footage floating around? That doesnt reflect a 50/50 fight. Odds neither, sure youre not lazy not breaking down the fight cause you dont have any interest in it? Sounds more likely...

Valid point. Might pound Gall.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Valid point. Might pound Gall.
    I dont like to bet on fighter in -300 range, especially not when they are unproven, little to no tape. And even if you believe the discrepancy are large, many times youre mistaken. Its easier to bet on cerrone fighting, you know his style, weaknesses bla bla.

But this CM punk guy, hes not athletic, his old, he doesnt have a background in martial arts, hes turning away from punches in the gym, his hands appear god awful etc. I dont think gall is a world beater, but from what i can see from tape, this should be more like -400 maybe more. Gall has actually won 3 amateur fights as well, and won. He just appears way better, this is his 6th fight in total and i think you get a lot of experience, from going three rounds also, as he has done prior. For anyone who has been fighting in a ring, its way different than sparring in training. You cant really prepare, pulse goes waaaaay up, and youre totally run on instinct and automatic. MMA debut in the ufc, good luck cm punk...gooooooood fakkkkking luck!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

the best thing about the CM Punk footage was I had no idea he was married to AJ Lee. Yum yum.

otherwise this guy has the worst striking I've ever seen, was taking jabs to the face nonstop. either Punk and the UFC and the sports books are all setting us up with releasing this footage to get us to bet on Gall or this is what some around here would call a lock

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Will they fix it to let the punk win.
    i think so.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

This is as close as it gets to freeeee money . Have you seen the Evolution of Punk on TV, have you listened to his interviews, his media conference call ,etc...

Punk is so confident, UFC & him loses big tiime if he loses.

No way in hell Punk loses this . Almost 3/1 ,cash this gift, Punk by TKO if you are really brave

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    the best thing about the CM Punk footage was I had no idea he was married to AJ Lee. Yum yum.

otherwise this guy has the worst striking I've ever seen, was taking jabs to the face nonstop. either Punk and the UFC and the sports books are all setting us up with releasing this footage to get us to bet on Gall or this is what some around here would call a lock
    The last footage of CM punk, he shows a totally open guard when he strikes. You can really see that rhodes doesnt fight back at him when they sparr. Its so easy to see that he moves out of the way so easily, with small subtle head movements, parry every jab. CM also fights a bit scared. His pushes his arm, man haha, this is so ridiculous. Rhodes is a lot better than gall though, so you cant really compare those two, but yeah...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9aIR_hJJU <--- this means trouble.

bjpenn85

Ok, a question. Who do you guys think have the better hands, ron templeton or CM punk judging by footage these links?

Ron templeton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JePtldbrTc

CM punk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9aIR_hJJU

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Ok, a question. Who do you guys think have the better hands, ron templeton or CM punk judging by footage these links?

Ron templeton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JePtldbrTc

CM punk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9aIR_hJJU
    Considering you can only judge Templeton by the 2 strikes he threw, I'm giving the edge to Punk.

Seriously though, I'm sure Punk will do better than Templeton. The guy was literally a punching bag for Gall.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18735

CM Punk is playing possum just like The Repo Man and the Iron Shiek told him to do

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

love when guys talk tough....he would beat your ass pillar to post and have you crying for your mom within 3 minutes

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Let's go CM Punk! Roufusport won't let us down. Free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

"The videos (of me sparring) are accurate of where I was at the time it was shot w/ a herniated disk & 15% power in my left leg."

"I'm not going to be the same guy (in the Octagon) that you saw on TV."

"I'm not one to make predictions, but I see myself winning. And if I had to pick, I'd pick TKO."

-CM PUNK

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16826

The only evidence ever presented for fixing in MMA was for Kimbo against Seth Petruzelli.

For all the good it did him.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    Considering you can only judge Templeton by the 2 strikes he threw, I'm giving the edge to Punk.

Seriously though, I'm sure Punk will do better than Templeton. The guy was literally a punching bag for Gall.

Templetons striking look way better. See how he parrey and check kicks, only by those seconds you can see who have the best technique. Im not saying anything about the outcome has to be exactly like the templeton fight, I didnt say....look who of those two who have biggest will to win. I just asked in terms of technique, i think its pretty obvious.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    love when guys talk tough....he would beat your ass pillar to post and have you crying for your mom within 3 minutes
    Neh, cause ive actually beat up guys for money. Phoenix fighting championship, and other small shows. I have some experience, and i would probably beat CM punk based on footage in the above link. Don you ever talk about my mom man!!!! Lol

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    "The videos (of me sparring) are accurate of where I was at the time it was shot w/ a herniated disk & 15% power in my left leg."

"I'm not going to be the same guy (in the Octagon) that you saw on TV."

"I'm not one to make predictions, but I see myself winning. And if I had to pick, I'd pick TKO."

-CM PUNK

But look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9aIR_hJJU, this is only weeks from the event? Its too late..

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

If you bet pick Gall. Punk is pure fade material.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

You would think to fade Punk as just a marketing thing but they usually like them to get the first win and try to set it that way in an effort to milk it. Just like Lesnar then they will let them fade away. I think Punk has a shot but odds are a joke because public all over it.

123 Last