pubster77
    pubster77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strikeforce Miami Preview

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3775

Thanks for the post. This is a rock solid main card. Virtually every fight has AT LEAST 1 very exciting fighter. I think this is as good if not better than most UFC main cards. The one thing Strikeforce REALLY needs to work on is marketing. They've got some of the best and most underrated fighters out there. A TV Spot/Commercial here or there could go a long way for Strikeforce. I'd love to see them be able to compete with the UFC and I think they could with a bit more promoting. That being said... I'm really looking forward to the fights!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pubster77 View Post
    Yes, Nice link

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Thanks for the post. This is a rock solid main card. Virtually every fight has AT LEAST 1 very exciting fighter. I think this is as good if not better than most UFC main cards. The one thing Strikeforce REALLY needs to work on is marketing. They've got some of the best and most underrated fighters out there. A TV Spot/Commercial here or there could go a long way for Strikeforce. I'd love to see them be able to compete with the UFC and I think they could with a bit more promoting. That being said... I'm really looking forward to the fights!
    I don't know about you guys but this card is more enticing then ufc 109. And yes, if strikeforce could compete with ufc, that would be great. It would put more pressure on both organizations to improve their product and give the fans the best fights. Competition is always good.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

strikeforce has some great fighters... but the only person they really market is Fedor when he is fighting. I just hope they didn't make a mistake paying Fedor so much.

Regardless... I can't wait for Saturday night...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3775

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I don't know about you guys but this card is more enticing then ufc 109. And yes, if strikeforce could compete with ufc, that would be great. It would put more pressure on both organizations to improve their product and give the fans the best fights. Competition is always good.
    Agreed

pubster77
    pubster77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah im really looking forward to this card.

The thing I dont like about UFC fighters is how inactive some of them are. For example last year Anderson Silva and GSP fought a total of 4 times combined

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing, I'm pumped for this!