KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Let's Talk Future Fights - UFC . Underdogs. Big Fights.

So .

Conor McGregor is the underdog even though he's the favorite. Does >50% of the public really think Conor wins rematch vs. Prepared Nate?

Who's taking Nate at +near even odds?

Who's fukkin with DC Daniel Cormier at +250 ish odds vs. Jon Jones?

I'm thinking Jon Jones is the p4p best fukkin fighter in the world and already got in his warm-up fight. He's ready to kick some ass. I'm not trying to bet against Jones but the way Cormier is talking I'm wanting to make a small bet on him and leave it at that.

Sup with GSP? He fights Bisping and everyone's salty. He wins, fights Jacare and loses and rematches and wins. You all watch.

No way UFC does GSP vs. Anderson Silva. Fukk that would be so sweet, though.

Lawler vs. Woodley:
    Huge Robbie Lawler fan but I"m having a bad feeling about this Woodley fight. I seriously, seriously think he loses by decision, it's a great fight and they do a rematch. Woodley can pull it off. Athletic AF. I wanna see him get crushed, though.

Also, I will probably bet a lot of fukking money on Holly Holm for her next fight. Like half-all-in type of money. She will win.
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave KushMoney 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    So .

Conor McGregor is the underdog even though he's the favorite. Does >50% of the public really think Conor wins rematch vs. Prepared Nate?

Who's taking Nate at +near even odds?

Who's fukkin with DC Daniel Cormier at +250 ish odds vs. Jon Jones?

I'm thinking Jon Jones is the p4p best fukkin fighter in the world and already got in his warm-up fight. He's ready to kick some ass. I'm not trying to bet against Jones but the way Cormier is talking I'm wanting to make a small bet on him and leave it at that.

Sup with GSP? He fights Bisping and everyone's salty. He wins, fights Jacare and loses and rematches and wins. You all watch.

No way UFC does GSP vs. Anderson Silva. Fukk that would be so sweet, though.

Lawler vs. Woodley:
    Huge Robbie Lawler fan but I"m having a bad feeling about this Woodley fight. I seriously, seriously think he loses by decision, it's a great fight and they do a rematch. Woodley can pull it off. Athletic AF. I wanna see him get crushed, though.

Also, I will probably bet a lot of fukking money on Holly Holm for her next fight. Like half-all-in type of money. She will win.
    I like Nate a lot against Conor at + odds.

Don't like either ML particularly in Jones/Cormier but there's some good props.

I wonder what odds would be for Bisping/GSP. Any guess?

I think Lawler/Woodley would be a lot closer as a 3-rounder. Woodley has a tendency to fade since his cardio isn't very good. Lawler sometimes gives up rounds but almost always gets better as the fight goes on. If you look at his path to the title, Woodley is most live in the first round. He got worked by Rory Mac, barely beat a fat Gastelum and probably would have lost to Condit if not for a freak knee injury. I think he wins the first round or to and Lawler catches him late or wins a 48-47 decision.

Why do you like Holm so much in this matchup? She's exceptional on the feet but Shevchenko is durable and could take her down. Hard to lay (-440) when the opponent has a path to victory.

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

Bet points were for the "...like half-all-in....", that took your comments from analysis to art.