ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Yea cody g. , amateur or not has felt defeat twice. Young and green for sure.. But Almeida has quite the flashy kicks and nice angles. There will be a feeling out process with two great strikers. Cody will win round 1. Almeida will eat some shots find his groove, keep it close in 2nd an set him up in the 3rd! I'm predicting a 3rd round ko/tko for Almeida.

Lets keep in mind this is a 5 round fight. I mean lets be real how many people jumped on that Melvin Manhoef last week over 1.5 Rounds. 5 Rd. Main event with a pretty powerful striker in Melvin and a pretty awesome striker in Rafael Carvalho factoring in Melvins chin, under 1.5 was a no-brainer. Melvin has 40+ fights with 4 decisions. Carvalho 12-1 (now 13-1) has been too the judges 3 times.... Just sayin' those 5 rd. fights change the game plan, the fight, and the mindset. I know completely different matchup but I really think this fight goes over 1.5, Almeida+over is the play

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Cody
    Yea this video totally makes it seem like were watching start of the fight... But its the 3rd.Rd. Again, Very young an green Cody G. But this is exactly how Almeida will catch ya

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I flipped picks I'm with Jibbbys.
    What pick? Cody or Masvidal?

I think both will win...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-27-16 at 07:46 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    That's because it's tomorrow Jibbs
    Shit another Sunday card.. This is madness!!! Fell asleep and thought it was tomorrow night.. To be honest I am shooting at the hip with this event.. Not capping fights to the full extent.. NBA and NHL playoffs have had me pre-occupied to go along with MLB capping...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I think both will win...
    Pros stick with Pros.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pros stick with Pros.
    Hey you went pro again I see.. Unc is not a cheap or broke bastard!!! Welcome back bud...

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

This is a fantastic card

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Going with a bunch of dogs on this card is all I know.. This could be a good card to do the double up dog theory..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-16 at 10:53 AM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What is the double up dog theory?

babydave88
    babydave88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Hey you went pro again I see.. Unc is not a cheap or broke bastard!!! Welcome back bud...
    The only pro here ever was JoshKnows, just because your name says SBR Pro doesn't mean anything

babydave88

I think both will win...
    you never learn JIBBY, never go against any picks JoshKnows has for big units. You have never been right, EVER. Almeida for 10 units everybody bank it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What is the double up dog theory?
    First fight on the card bet on the dog, if that dog doesn't land you bet and double up on the next dog in the next fight, and so on.. Start over when you win and a dog hits..

If a bunch of dogs land on the card you get paid..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-16 at 01:13 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by babydave88 View Post
    you never learn JIBBY, never go against any picks JoshKnows has for big units. You have never been right, EVER. Almeida for 10 units everybody bank it.
    Who's Josh? Is that the guy that use to post on this forum after I taught him about prop playing? ...

Still waiting for him to come back.. We have unfinished business to take care of..

babydave88

Who's Josh? Is that the guy that use to post on this forum after I taught him about prop playing? ...

Still waiting for him to come back.. We have unfinished business to take care of..
    JIBBY you are so dillusional, You win one prop and end up down nearly night. JoshKnows makes thousands per card and you still think you're better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBY you are so dillusional, You win one prop and end up down nearly night. JoshKnows makes thousands per card and you still think you're better.
    Josh is that you buddy? Sure sounds alot like ya.. 20 posts and new poster.. Hmmm? How's it going Josh?

You still reeling in suckers off your twitter account to pay 50 a pop for your picks or did that all dry up yet?

babydave88

Josh is that you buddy? Sure sounds alot like ya.. 20 posts and new poster.. Hmmm? How's it going Josh?

You still reeling in suckers off your twitter account to pay 50 a pop for your picks or did that all dry up yet?
    Check my account been active since 2011, just can't let you fool these people into believing you know anything about MMA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Check my account been active since 2011, just can't let you fool these people into believing you know anything about MMA
    Nice to see someone still wants to troll me on this forum, I was getting bored... Thank you so much and welcome..

Step up your posting son.. 21 posts in 5 years, are we shy??? Teach us all about MMA and betting since I'm trying to fool everyone please..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-16 at 04:59 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Weigh ins coming up in an hour -

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

First fight on the card bet on the dog, if that dog doesn't land you bet and double up on the next dog in the next fight, and so on.. Start over when you win and a dog hits..

I also noticed that trend of the first fight of every UFC card, the underdog usually wins that fight.

babydave88

Nice to see someone still wants to troll me on this forum, I was getting bored... Thank you so much and welcome..

Step up your posting son.. 21 posts in 5 years, are we shy??? Teach us all about MMA and betting since I'm trying to fool everyone please..

You're just annoying cause you talk and there's no numbers to back up how good you are. Always posting"need this last fight to save the card" This forum is dead compared to when Josh was around and everyone knows this. Josh moves lines, hes just better than you. Just admit that. You can say his picks cost 50 a month, but the truth is I think most people would rather pay 50 a month and win money than go of your pie in the sky picks. There's a couple guys here who know their stuff but you aren't one of them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I also noticed that trend of the first fight of every UFC card, the underdog usually wins that fight.
    I noticed that the last fight on the cards the dog has hit.. Like Stipe in the last event against Werdum.

Only works with a dog heavy card.. I never tried it but in theory it should work if you stay disciplined and consistent with your bets.. If 5 or 6 favorites hit in a row it could start to get very stressful though....

A couple good +300 dog hits along the way you should win big and if the final fight on card dog hits like Stipe did in the last event you will win. One of these days I will try this..

Start at a $100 a dog bet as a starting point.. Increase a $100 with each loss until a dog hits then start over. With 12 fights on each card it should be profitable if you stick the course and don't get rattled.. I can't remember a UFC card when all the favorites hit anyways..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-16 at 06:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're just annoying cause you talk and there's no numbers to back up how good you are. Always posting"need this last fight to save the card" This forum is dead compared to when Josh was around and everyone knows this. Josh moves lines, hes just better than you. Just admit that. You can say his picks cost 50 a month, but the truth is I think most people would rather pay 50 a month and win money than go of your pie in the sky picks. There's a couple guys here who know their stuff but you aren't one of them.
    I post pending with every event so not sure what you are going on about?... I post FINAL results after the event is over the next day..

Hey but last event I had a tough start but finished strong and won the event big as usual.. I can't remember the last time I lost a UFC event worth mentioning to be honest.. Maybe the UFC event where Weidman lost to Rockhold.. That was last year...

Post with proof bud if you gonna try to rip on me.. I'll come clean and say I stunk it up.... Don't spew lies though that's not cool.. I'm not on this forum to prove anything either, could careless. I just want to win money and don't mind sharing along the way..

Each event is a journey the way I bet it with prop and hedge play.. Maybe I'll lose this event, I'm sure due to lose but I doubt I will.. I'm having a very good year betting MMA so far and I see that trend continuing.....

NOW GO RUN OFF AND PAY YOUR $50 TO TAIL JOSH'S PLAYS.. Let me know how that works out for you?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-16 at 06:21 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The only pro here ever was JoshKnows, just because your name says SBR Pro doesn't mean anything
    Josh was good, but I lost some respect for him when he lost a huge play and then immediately chased the loss with another huge play to try and salvage a winning night so he could beat his chest. That's not very "Professional"

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I found that theory to be true before as well. Its pretty obvious why underdogs hit more readily: The level of an individual is more up for interpretation pre ufc career. Its easy to set an incorrect line covito ergo sum, larger potential for value.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well this is the first fight if you guys think the dog will land again..

UFC Fight Night 88 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Mandalay Bay Events Center - Las Vegas, Nevada - UFC Fight Pass
    Sun 5/29 2101 Chris De La Rocha +215 o1½ +170
    6:00PM 2102 Adam Milstead -255 u1½ -200

Milstead trains with Stipe, and looks fit as hell.. That really means nothing if either of these big guys land.. I am leaning towards Mistead though..

What stands out to me in this fight is neither fighter has gone the distance for starters in their pro career. Infact neither fighter has ever fought past the 2nd round.. These are the solid trends and stats I focus on.. Look for yourself in this link, click both fighters.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-de-la-Rocha-146377

Then the next step is I look at under rounds bet for this fight for odds. I think the best bet is the regular under 1.5 even at -200... Mistead even by KO is -145 which kinda sucks..

2133 Milstead wins by TKO/KO -145

The only problem is I hate betting fights at -odds with the big guys so I need to get creative..

UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims

Chris
    De La Rocha
    vs
    Adam
    Milstead
    "The Prototype"

USA
    Country
    UNITED STATES

4-1-0
    Record
    7-1-0

50%
    KO/TKO
    71%

25%
    SUB
    29%

0%
    DEC
    0%

76 in
    Height
    75 in

265 lbs
    Weight
    229 lbs

80 in
    Reach
    76 in

42 in
    Leg Reach
    42 in

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Cody
    Cody Garbrandt tries to push Conor on the ultimate fighter, bounces off instead. Conor laughs at him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Speaking of pushes Sanity - weigh in highlights in this link below.. Both Barao and Stevens look jacked up.. Best shape I've ever seen Stevens in off memory.. Barao in shape too though.

http://www.ufc.com/media/fight-night-las-vegas-weigh-in-highlights-may-2016

UFC Fight Night 88 - Featherweight 3 rounds - Mandalay Bay Events Center - Las Vegas, Nevada - FS1
    Sun 5/29 1101 Jeremy Stephens +158 o2½ -125
    11:30PM 1102 Renan Barao -180 u2½ +105

Renan
    Barao
    "The Baron"
    vs
    Jeremy
    Stephens
    "Lil' Heathen"

BRAZIL
    Country
    USA

35-3-0, 1NC
    Record
    24-12-0

23%
    KO/TKO
    71%

43%
    SUB
    8%

34%
    DEC
    21%

66 in
    Height
    69 in

135 lbs
    Weight
    145 lbs

70 in
    Reach
    71 in

39 in
    Leg Reach
    38 in

Let the DOGS BARK I SAY!!!

MMA_Oracle
    MMA_Oracle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Barao looked very tentative after the shove

Beelzebubzy

are you doing this tonight?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

double up dog theory, world renowned theory! Works everytime.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I post pending with every event so not sure what you are going on about?... I post FINAL results after the event is over the next day..

Hey but last event I had a tough start but finished strong and won the event big as usual.. I can't remember the last time I lost a UFC event worth mentioning to be honest.. Maybe the UFC event where Weidman lost to Rockhold.. That was last year...

Post with proof bud if you gonna try to rip on me.. I'll come clean and say I stunk it up.... Don't spew lies though that's not cool.. I'm not on this forum to prove anything either, could careless. I just want to win money and don't mind sharing along the way..

Each event is a journey the way I bet it with prop and hedge play.. Maybe I'll lose this event, I'm sure due to lose but I doubt I will.. I'm having a very good year betting MMA so far and I see that trend continuing.....

NOW GO RUN OFF AND PAY YOUR $50 TO TAIL JOSH'S PLAYS.. Let me know how that works out for you?
    anyone that pays for plays is a fool

Beelzebubzy

Are we going to get odds?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    are you doing this tonight?
    NO.... I cap fights so I'm a bit more confident in my specific dog selection rather then hopeful random selection.. Like I said if 5 or 6 favorites were to hit in a row while doing the double up then that gets very sketchy and stressful...

However, Based on dog hit trends with the UFC events recently it's more likely every 3rd fight at most a dog will hit though. If that's the case and that trend continues in this event then you will make money trying the double up theory..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    anyone that pays for plays is a fool
    I agree. There is something a miss if a strong capper needs to go the extra mile and make a few extra bucks selling off his picks.. If you're making alot of money gambling consistently over time by not sharing picks then why would you really want to mess with that?

As far as paying for plays - If you're an average JOE and a complete MUSH of a gambler and can't win a bet then maybe it's not a bad idea to follow a strong capper and buy picks.. That would be the only scenario I would endorse when paying for picks..

As good as Josh was during his strong run on this forum I saw him starting to slip in the end, he pulled the tout card out of his ass as he was walking out the door.. Seemed like it was perfectly planned and timed but kind of a last desperate resort..

I guess if you're like Jimmy the Greek at his peak years ago then it can make sense to sell your picks.. There's alot of responsibility that comes with that.. At that level of selling picks Nationally and on TV then the money makes sense coming in for selling picks. Josh ain't no Jimmy the Greek though in his prime..

If people are willing to pay for picks then it's not completely stupid to sell picks off and make money while doing that..

What would scare me is if you start losing your picks in a stretch of time which could happen to any capper then what do you do then? Issue refunds, send out apology emails, con people into hanging in longer, go into hiding as death threats come in and shut it all down, etc... It could get ugly in a hurry and it could become very personal.. Could become a bad Karma thing..

I understand the process... NO THANKS!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-29-16 at 11:32 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Oracle View Post
    Barao looked very tentative after the shove
    He sure did but he was the one charging forward into Stevens face in the first place.. This should be a great fight!!!!

Stevens is certainly going to be a tough out for Barao.. Ruff ruff!!!!

First 123456 ... Last