PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Conor McGregor-Not A Fan

What dumb Drama twitter garbage lol..... Is this the fight game or a reality series?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How about you tell him you disapprove, Paper. I'm sure he will come to his senses right away.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I never really cared for him. My wife thinks he is the greatest thing to ever happen in mma. When he lost to Diaz, my wife didn't talk to me until the following day late Sunday night. She was already pissed about Holm losing, and I told her all day leading up to the PPV that Conor was going down. It was an ugly night from then on. Lot of tension in my house when the fights are on.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I never really cared for him. My wife thinks he is the greatest thing to ever happen in mma. When he lost to Diaz, my wife didn't talk to me until the following day late Sunday night. She was already pissed about Holm losing, and I told her all day leading up to the PPV that Conor was going down. It was an ugly night from then on. Lot of tension in my house when the fights are on.
    permission to bang your wife?

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    permission to bang your wife?
    Conor been there done that.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    What dumb Drama twitter garbage lol..... Is this the fight game or a reality series?
    Must resist the urge to roundhouse kick you in your midget face? Always thought you were limited, that comment.....speechless.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Conor been there done that.
    LOL

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

That's what a bully turns to after they get punched and beat up. " I will crumble him in furst' c.m.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

McGregor changing the rules and wants special treatment.. UFC should fire him.. Send him packing for trying to bust up another UFC event by not attending a press conference.. UFC has to promote, it's business..

Hop on a plane you lazy Irish bastard.... Do some push up on the plane, train at another facility for a day or two while in Vegas.. Not the end of the world...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

let bellator get him. my shares in viacom are hurting

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    That's what a bully turns to after they get punched and beat up. " I will crumble him in furst' c.m.
    What, Fuking Kermit the Frogs wife?... Damn sonny that's harsh

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    McGregor changing the rules and wants special treatment.. UFC should fire him.. Send him packing for trying to bust up another UFC event by not attending a press conference.. UFC has to promote, it's business..

Hop on a plane you lazy Irish bastard.... Do some push up on the plane, train at another facility for a day or two while in Vegas.. Not the end of the world...
    The UFC would be insane to fire him, he is a money cow and has saved a handful of fights unlike other superstars, Bones Jones comes to mind. On top of that, I agree with everything he said on his twitter, your comment is valid when you say it is a business and he has to promote, but look what one tweet did. That one tweet garnered more attention than any commercial or press conference will do.

People keep saying he is not "bigger than the sport" but when are you are generating more revenue than any other fighter you should have some leeway, and the UFC should grant it considering if he does beat Diaz at 170 he becomes even more relevant and produces more money and viewers than ever before. I mean look at the most recent thread in the forum here, people who don't even know his last name, "mcGregory" HAHA, are talking about him.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol I just couldn't take it....phone blowing up about McG----pissed me off....went off like an alarm----don't need that BS lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Must resist the urge to roundhouse kick you in your midget face? Always thought you were limited, that comment.....speechless.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol I just couldn't take it....phone blowing up about McG----pissed me off....went off like an alarm----don't need that BS lol...
    hah

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

He made the company 400 million dollars. Them wanting him to be sitting in front of a penetrating mic or else hes gone is insane. I would just be glad that the guy enters the cage for UFC 200 and the doors being locked up. I wouldnt even care if hes prepared or not...just get it going!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    He made the company 400 million dollars. Them wanting him to be sitting in front of a penetrating mic or else hes gone is insane. I would just be glad that the guy enters the cage for UFC 200 and the doors being locked up. I wouldnt even care if hes prepared or not...just get it going!
    If one fighter gets a free pass from going to press conferences then others soon follow or will want the same treatment... Soon no one goes.. You have to have rules enforced and no one fighter is bigger then the UFC/Zuffa machine.... UFC needs to market their fights, I understand this and most fighters do also... Besides, it helps market the fighters and it's in their own best interest to attend...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Conor complaining about the media tour. Rousey complained about same thing.

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If one fighter gets a free pass from going to press conferences then others soon follow or will want the same treatment... Soon no one goes.. You have to have rules enforced and no one fighter is bigger then the UFC/Zuffa machine.... UFC needs to market their fights, I understand this and most fighters do also... Besides, it helps market the fighters and it's in their own best interest to attend...
    Well that's not true, as it is now, certain fighters get preferential treatment and can dictate certain things because they're bigger stars, and that's how it should be to an extent. We want to see the best fighters in the world fight, and I want to see them performing at their absolute max potential. It's not fair to a top level fighter to dictate they take time off from training they're not comfortable with. The UFC isn't shit without their talent, and yet they've almost fully made it where the brand is bigger than the athletes. Point in case, that reebok deal was the biggest cockslap in the face to the fighters when the UFC had established itself as the distant leader in the industry.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Mcgregor earned the leeway, no other fighters have, so no they wont all start wanted to or they can go get fuked, because they havent worked as much as him, he does more work then anyone in the game in promoting fights, coming off a lose the ufc brass should have been more understanding, that will cost them in the long run, mcgregors the last fighter they want unhappy....He's the Ali of the ufc, with a Mike Tyson style in the octagon, as far as making people fear him before the fight starts and the ko power, he's everything great about a fighter all rolled up in one, and the ufc is fuking the pooch not having on their supposed biggest card, you give that man anything he wants and you get him on that card, no questions asked...looking at ufc 200, iTS trash without him, HE IS THE SHOW...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-21-16 at 09:01 PM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Josh gets it.

Let him fight Dana and I will rape the sports books!!!