lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Well fellas, what parlays are you playing? Let's discuss and all make some coin!

I'm thinking adding a namajunas submission to some "predictable" parlays may be a winning move. Round 1-2-3 if I pay
    Jones under 2.5 rounds
    Machida
    Rothwell
    Dodson
    Johnson
    Cyborg

And 3rd round sub by Rose on a $100 bet is a $14,000 payout.
    To me that's worth a 100 each risk on rose for 1-2-3 round sub.
    Ends up being $300 all up but not a lot to lose considering I'd say that's about a 60% chance of happening ^^
    Thoughts guys? Any input appreciated, lost some coin on the last card but think I'm straight on the next couple 😎

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

I parlayed Nama and Machida. Also parlayed Bones, Mighty Mouse, and Machida. Looking at the undercard of Roth vs JDS but I will most likely only play straight bets and maybe a prop or 2. I wanted to throw Dodson in there as well but I layed off because I hate having more than 3 in a parlay. GL on your plays.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Any parlays you make, put might mouse and jones in em...cyborg and Dodson are too juiced, and over valued, if I wouldn't play them straight, then I wouldn't put them in a parlay, should win but I'm not touching em.....namajunes or machida are both good 3rd legs.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Any parlays you make, put might mouse and jones in em...cyborg and Dodson are too juiced, and over valued, if I wouldn't play them straight, then I wouldn't put them in a parlay, should win but I'm not touching em.....namajunes or machida are both good 3rd legs.
    Exactly what I'm doing!! Jones and Mighty Mouse (#1 and #2 pound for pound) and... the following 3rd legs

Machida
    Joanna
    Diaz
    Yiar
    Dodson