VinagreSantos
    VinagreSantos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Not having registration is strange for sure, but vanity plate? i didnīt learn that expression when i took my drivingīs license. That comment was made with intentions. The sound disturbed peace is common sense to the cops. How many times did we just went a little further with some noise? Thatīs a sports car. It will sound a lot higher and stronger...Nit Picking...
    Then the guy lost it. Heīs still doing shitty stuff and react very bad to that situation (liar and pig,etcc) but the cop help scalating that situation.
    I am black, iīve been stopped by cops, and i donīt have anything negative to say about cops. Always nice, balanced, with good common sense and i play the game. Calm, relaxed, cooperative. Still that interaction was strange from both sides. Strange too how fast they put the video on youtube with comments on a condescending way.
    On the other side that cockksukka needs a strong friend beside him, that doesnīt tolerate is crap. (looks like he miss is old brothers presence in his life).

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    According to laws you cant even do that. The crooks have everything covered to release money from us citizens.
    That is because there are specific places for doing that, otherwise places like these wouldn't need to exist.

Kids get busted all of the time up on the hill where I live(35 mph main business strip) racing all of the time. People here act like drag racing is something that has never existed and was only made up to bust Jon Jones.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-30-16 at 04:35 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    What is it with you lately? Fighting and stealing...I thought you learned your lesson? I guess not
    you do not know Mo

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cop was doing his job and I think he showed great restraint actually.. Jones should have been arrested on the spot if you ask me.. His behavior towards the officer was uneceptable IMO.. If I was that cop and it got that heated I would have also hit Jones with every fine or violation I could think of, might even make up some shiit too..

In all honestly though - being the MMA fan that I am I would have let him get off with a warning. I'd say "chill Jonesy in your fancy car, you already have enough legal problems and there's no need to stack on more.. I'll let ya off with a warning this time but knock off this drag racing stuff please...... Here is your license and regy back now drive safety, oh and you better kick DC's ass again because I have money riding on ya"..
    Wolf tickets

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is because there are specific places for doing that, otherwise places like these wouldn't need to exist.

Kids get busted all of the time up on the hill where I live(35 mph main business strip) racing all of the time. People here act like drag racing is something that has never existed and was only made up to bust Jon Jones.
    Revving your car with a loud exhaust is a bit much to be ticketed for though, I hear loud vehicles all the time, never seen anybody pulled over for it though.

Kermit

Revving your car with a loud exhaust is a bit much to be ticketed for though, I hear loud vehicles all the time, never seen anybody pulled over for it though.
    The fact that the car was loud wasn't the reason that he was pulled over and cited though. The cop said that he revved his engine and took off racing against a Cadillac. IMO, the cop cited him for the sound and Vanity plate covering the registration only because of the way Jones acted during the traffic stop.

Maybe in Jon Jones' twisted mind he didn't realize that he was street racing, maybe street racing to him meant that you had to have a N02 tank in the car and shift through all 7 gears while hitting 200 mph. The same way that he "Didn't know" that he was not allowed to drive 75 mph in a 35 mph zone back in January.

Maybe the alleged "fans" of his that were in the Cadillac will show up at his court hearing and act as witnesses in his behalf.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

UFC's Jon Jones NO MORE JAIL But Needs Permission to Drive

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura _player_1413478522&entry_id=0_quh637yz" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>

Jon Jones has been punished in his probation violation case -- and while the UFC star is finally being released from jail, he will NOT be able to drive without permission from his probation officer.
    The UFC superstar just appeared in court in Albuquerque, NM and admitted to violating his probation by failing to report police contact in a timely manner after his drag racing stop last week.
    Prosecutors wanted to impose a curfew on Jones -- requiring him to be in his home between the hours of 10 PM and 4 AM out of concern that all of JJ's issues have happened at night.
    But Jones argued that he NEEDS to be out at night because he trains in the evening hours -- and forcing him to stay in would impact his next fight at UFC 197.
    The judge agreed and struck down the curfew -- but said Jones may NOT drive without explicit permission from his probation officer.
    He must also complete a driver improvement course, anger management and 60 hours of community service in 3 months.
    The judge warned Jones to "take this seriously."
    During the hearing, Jones' attorney called his recent drag racing stop "bogus" -- and said Jones was "profiled" by the officer who pulled him over.
    "We intend to fight these traffic violations."
    Prosecutors warned the judge Jones was "starting to fail at probation" -- saying it's been a challenge for him. "This is his 3rd chance and we are concerned."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Slap on the wrist.. Jones got off lucky..

1) Check in with probation officer to drive
    2) Driver improvement class to take
    3) 60 hours of community service within 3 month (that kinda sucks) He'll be sweeping the freeways between training....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

If I was ever going to con some of the people in this thread I sure know what angle I'd use. Just put on a cop uniform and you sheep would fall in line.

lol anyways

Knowing that cops lie on a daily basis, especially during traffic stops, the most likely scenario was jon took off fast and nothing else. The exact same charge of "drag racing" could just as easily be "reckless driving." The idea that jon jones was "drag racing," is a hell of a lot less likely than a cop lying about anything related to their police report.

Also, if you watch the video and factor in what I said above it becomes even more clear when you see the way the cop engages him. Cop asks him a question and before jon can even answer he is yelling like a power hungry child he is. Exactly by the book. That is why I have video in my car.

One of the most common techniques is a speeding ticket then when they bring you the ticket the speed is magically 5mph higher than what they said. But, accusing you of not fully stopping at a stop sign and "drag racing" are common tricks.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-31-16 at 02:35 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I had a traffic cop completely lie in court when I fought a bicycle ticket, not even a car driving offense... This officer cut me off and I almost went down, he had attitude when writing me up the ticket and even made another offense that I had ear phones in stick.. He thru the book at me on a bicycle.. I was working out and on a ride and went thru a yellow not red light...

I challenged the ticket and went to court and this cop really made shit up to make it look like I was totally in the wrong on my bicylcle. I was looking at a $700 fine and lost.... I was shocked as he was an older cop too that was making up stuff.. I just shook my head and lost alot of confidence in law enforcement honesty that day..

I told the judge I've never been in trouble in my life and I straight up said this officer is lying about this incident.. Judge got mad at me...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

judge = culpable liars too when it comes siding with cops

that is why you gotta have video, at least, because it takes the same type of person who wants to be a judge as it does a cop. The problem is as a society we don't stop them or make the requirements something that would give us a higher standard. People just have this illusion that because someone is a cop they must be a "good" person when philosophy actually says you should think opposite. People who seek out positions of power shouldn't be trusted. Looking at you hillary clinton...

imagine how funny it will be in 100 years when we have self driving cars; the only way cops can justify pulling someone over is stereotyping. I'd be willing to bet they will come up with some bullshit reason to justify using statistics to pull over every X car or else they wouldn't have anything to do lol especially when marijuana and other drugs are legal
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-31-16 at 03:32 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    The idea that jon jones was "drag racing," is a hell of a lot less likely than a cop lying about anything related to their police report.
    Guy is in a modified Corvette with an airplane spoiler on the back and has a history of poor driving behavior including doing 75 in a 35 just 2 months ago.

But yeah, it is far more likely that the cop just made it all up because Jones would never do something like race someone else on the public roads.

The only stupid thing that cop did in that video was ask why the car was so loud.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bottom line is if you are on probation like JJ is you shouldn't be reving your engine or driving anyway other then normal.. JJ was doing something to get pulled over.. He shouldn't be driving a fast looking car that stands out either.. Maybe he should be driving a fancy SUV instead.. Like a Range Rover or Hummer or something..

JJ just not being very bright to begin with. Then talking down at an officer never helps... Hense he has community service to complete, and take a class, and get permission to drive now..

JJ should just chill and hire a driver until he gets off probation.. That would be the smart thing to do at this point.. Hire a limo driver full time as JJ has the money to do that..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^I had a traffic cop completely lie in court when I fought a bicycle ticket, not even a car driving offense... This officer cut me off and I almost went down, he had attitude when writing me up the ticket and even made another offense that I had ear phones in stick.. He thru the book at me on a bicycle.. I was working out and on a ride and went thru a yellow not red light...

I challenged the ticket and went to court and this cop really made shit up to make it look like I was totally in the wrong on my bicylcle. I was looking at a $700 fine and lost.... I was shocked as he was an older cop too that was making up stuff.. I just shook my head and lost alot of confidence in law enforcement honesty that day..

I told the judge I've never been in trouble in my life and I straight up said this officer is lying about this incident.. Judge got mad at me...
    So why in every instance of police threads here you automatically side with the cops when you have first hand experience of how malevolent and nefarious some of them can be.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So why in every instance of police threads here you automatically side with the cops when you have first hand experience of how malevolent and nefarious some of them can be.
    Because they have a tough job, they deal with crap and scum of society daily, they get paid crap and seldomly get a thank you for putting their lives on the line. Some cops are crooked and dicks and some aren't.. I appreciate the ones that aren't crooked and I don't appreciate the ones that are.....

It's a thankless job.. I've had to call on cops when my house was broken into recently, they were cool and I appreciated them responding so quickly.. Without out law enforcement society would be worse then the wild wild west days...
    Points Awarded:

Ultimatemeatball gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Droz37
    Droz37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Jones' court date

First 1234