JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stop editing your posts Josh it's getting silly.. Ok I'm a liar, scum, loser, bum, anything else you wanna get off your chest?

When you're winning money and bets you don't get angry, you can say what ever you want to me now.. Nothing can rattle me.. If I were losing money there would have hell to pay boooooyy... Nature of the beast..

Let's go Xavier!!! Clean sweep this day with this win for Jibs.....
    Lol why so emotional? Have a good night jibs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

BACK TO MMA I will tell you this fellas..

Expect more live betting in future events from the Jibster... That Magny live bet was golden after round 1 and I should have max bet that bitch!!!.. Hector was so punched out and gassed out after round one so you just knew it was Magnys fight to win after that..... Odds were + 150 too...

When you see that you hit it hard!!!

Win3/19/16 11:59pm Live In-Play Fighting 1102 Neil Magny +150* vs Hector Lombard

You can really cash in with live betting on probably 1 or 2 fights with every UFC event.. Remember when a fighter is gassed out he usually is a beaten fighter...

I need to stop bull shitting around on this forum and need to get down and dirty with some of that live betting..

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Stop editing your posts Josh it's getting silly.. Ok I'm a liar, scum, loser, bum, anything else you wanna get off your chest?

When you're winning money and bets you don't get angry, you can say what ever you want to me now.. Nothing can rattle me.. If I were losing money there would have hell to pay boooooyy... Nature of the beast..

Let's go Xavier!!! Clean sweep this day with this win for Jibs.....
    ....jibby pleaseeeee, the only sweeping you'll be doing is at josh's house if you keep going like this
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave GoodSun 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    ....jibby pleaseeeee, the only sweeping you'll be doing is at josh's house if you keep going like this
    GoodSun when are you going to take your tongue out of Josh's ass so he can take a dump? This is all I want to know.

I sense a ghost account for JOSH... Josh is that you?

JoshKnows46

GoodSun when are you going to take your tongue out of Josh's ass so he can take a dump? This is all I want to know.

LOL his grammer and spelling is far too good to be my account jibs, sorry bud. Just one of the many posters here that know you're a idiot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    LOL his grammer and spelling is far too good to be my account jibs, sorry bud. Just one of the many posters here that know you're a idiot.
    Sure he's not a buddy of yours Josh in your home town? He's been kissing your ass since day one.. He's been sucking you off when you were losing and he had only 5 posts..

I remember and sense deeez tings.. I see dead people... Xavier game is coming down to the wire here.. Errrrr!!!

JoshKnows46

Sure he's not a buddy of yours Josh in your home town? He's been kissing your ass since day one.. He's been sucking you off when you were losing and he had only 5 posts..

I remember and sense deeez tings.. I see dead people... Xavier game is coming down to the wire here.. Errrrr!!!
    Never meet him before. He posts them moving pictures like you and don't know how to do that... goodsun where do you find those moving picture things, and how do u post them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Never meet him before. He posts them moving pictures like you and don't know how to do that... goodsun where do you find those moving picture things, and how do u post them?
    Pay attention and practice this -

Google what you want to see and type "GIF" after.. Moving pictures are called GIFS... For example type "Johnny case gifs" since you lost your ass on that bet... You then look thru all the gifs on your screen and chose one by moving your mouse pointer to that gif picture.. Move your pointer to that GIF and right click your mouse.. Then hit "copy" or "copy image"... Exit the screen...

Then move to the forum post like this.... Right click mouse again and choose "paste".. Like magic the gif then appears in your post..

Same goes with pictures or bet tickets on 5dimes... Hense the terms "Copy and Paste".. It all happens by right clicking your mouse.. Very simple!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-20-16 at 10:16 PM.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

why you gotta be so rude m8 just poking fun ((((((. i dont think i kiss josh's ass, i just say thank you, and back him when people call him out on things that i know that aren't true. so its not just about saying thanks when he has a good card and leaving for the week,thats how i see it. theres many people that tail and don't even say thanks. i say thanks and i get called an asskisser and its not just me i saw some people that called out yesterday for saying thanks so i understand those that stay out of it theres many bad blood people out here. what can i say, atleast i don't pretend im a knowledgeable mma fan, or that i roll in lexuses. im as casual as it gets in this.

i only go into the soccer and mma subs, theres only so many people in this sub at any given time and i only know a few names.

as to being a ghost account im sure you can ask any of the admins. they'll tell you that i only have this account. created my sbr account in 2011, wanted to get into baseball and follow it for a few weeks then left until fall of last year. like i said im a casual, sorry that you think im an asskisser ghost account.

good luck with your sweeping.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Rude, who's being rude... I'm just poking fun too Goodsun..

Josh you can practice copy and paste on this thread.. Try it.. This thread is done anyways.. Let's see if you can do it now? Remember right click mouse and hit "copy"... Then right click mouse again and hit "paste" when post typing... Very simple even a caveman can do it..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-20-16 at 10:24 PM.

JoshKnows46

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^There you go JOSH you figured it out!!!! Congrats!!!

Remember anything you highlight with your mouse pointer you can then copy and paste too.. Like a betting ticket on 5dimes.. You need to highlight that type first by left clicking your mouse and holding it down while moving your pointer over what you want to copy and paste....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-20-16 at 10:44 PM.

JoshKnows46

^^^There you go JOSH you figured it out!!!! Congrats!!!

Remember anything you highlight with your mouse pointer you can then copy and paste too.. Like a betting ticket on 5dimes.. You need to highlight that type first by left clicking your mouse and holding it down while moving your pointer over what you want to copy and paste....

like this?...

I DELETED it, i don't want people hacking into my shit, don't know if its possible, but its not happening.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-20-16 at 11:14 PM.

JoshKnows46

Why your betting tickets never look like mine jibs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why your betting tickets never look like mine jibs?
    I don't know.. I hit my 5dimes transaction history.. My bets that are pending or cashed show up.. I highlight what I want and then copy.... I leave out the transaction #'s to the left when I highlight the bet ticket.. I get the boxes and bets amounts look below every time when I paste on a post....

I don't know what you are doing to get that look.. I've never posted a look like that ever..

$330.00 $100.00 Win 3/20/16 9:40pm College Basketball 728 Oregon -330* vs St. Joseph's

Fun fact - Always bet the #1 seeds in the NCAA tourney to reach the final 16.. In history all 4 number 1 seeds reach the sweet 16 - 86% of time.. That's a hard fact you can't over look....

41% percent of #1 seeds reach the final 4 through out history. Look for upsets to happen with the #1 seeds now.. I do think Oregon will be the first to go out even though I bet them tonight..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-20-16 at 11:41 PM.

JoshKnows46

I don't know.. I hit my 5dimes transaction history.. My bets that are pending or cashed show up.. I highlight what I want and then copy.... I leave out the transaction #'s to the left when I highlight the bet ticket.. I get the boxes and bets amounts look below every time when I paste on a post....

I don't know what you are doing to get that look.. I've never posted a look like that ever..

$330.00 $100.00 Win 3/20/16 9:40pm College Basketball 728 Oregon -330* <small>vs</small> St. Joseph's

Fun fact - Always bet the #1 seeds in the NCAA tourney to reach the final 16.. In history all 4 number 1 seeds reach the sweet 16 - 86% of time.. That's a hard fact you can't over look....

41% percent of #1 seeds reach the final 4 through out history. Look for upsets to happen with the #1 seeds now.. I do think Oregon will be the first to go out even though I bet them tonight..
    you should have told me that hard fact before it started, i would have bet it. lol

I go to pending wagers, then I highlight my wager first jibs, by right clicking and going over it, then i left click, and copy....and it shows up like that, try it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I tried it same format shows up.. I'm in windows 10 and using waterfox as my browser, maybe that has something to do with our different looks..

Another fun fact to remember for next years tournament... A number 16 seed has NEVER beaten a #1 seed in NCAA tournament history in the first round.. NEVER... That's almost a guaranteed win on the ML but those spreads are enormous...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 12:08 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by richie360 View Post
    For what purpose? I got massive respect for Josh and Jibby. They post all of there plays beforehand so the records are clear to track. Winning cappers. Making themselves money and quite a few who follow picks on this site. Just wish they could realise our only common enemy is the books not each other or selves.
    Books are the #1 enemy for sure Richie!! I don't think Josh and I are enemies, I think we are both competitive as hell and both get bored during down time in this MMA section more then anything else..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 11:42 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Lost 30 pounds in last 2 months and haven't drank heavily after being heavy drinker before. You can imagine the results. Going to, try and keep my head for these last fights
    Tpow good luck with that.. You were kinda absent with this event.. I figured there was a reason why.. Losing 30 pounds is a good thing right? Not binge drinking anymore is good also...

Hope to see you back in winning form soon!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 03:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm on Mir straight and by sub also but thinking of the KO prop hedge with Hunt to be honest.. May still hit this if I'm up big by then..

1041 Hunt wins by TKO/KO -105
    Damn I really was thinking of hedging that fat fock before the fight.. I was up decent money going in too, but those -105 odds I guess made me wanna gamble on Frank Mir and I got greedy.. I can't believe I didn't hedge that crap still..

I also still can't get over how fat and sloppy Mir looked.. I can't believe I didn't see that fat gut at weigh ins.. That fight really was a joke..

Just quickly going over this thread one last time while sipping my morning coffee.. I'm done now..

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    books are the #1 enemy for sure richie!! I don't think josh and i are enemies, i think we are both competitive as hell and both get bored during down time in this mma section more then anything else..
    lol

Name:  tumblr_inline_my188o4ZzE1rz60rk.gif
Views: 104
Size:  496.8 KB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Josh even though this event was a wash for me in the end, you can always find absolute brilliance in my event play.. For example whom on this forum or on this planet can hit 4 straight props in a row like I did and at these odds? Not many... It's been like this with every event and even better in the past and you know this..

Once I get going I get going!!!! Posted all these pending with no hedge play either.. Picking a straight fight winner is one thing but picking exactly how that fighter will win is another thing all together..... Especially one prop hit after another and in a row like this..

Fight #4 - Running totals -$30

$200.00 $300.00 Win 3/19/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2107 Smith wins by 3 round decision +150* vs Not Smith by 3 round decision

Fight #5 - Running Totals +$270

$190.00 $300.20 Win 3/19/16 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1709 Hooker wins inside distance +158* vs Not Hooker inside distance

Fight #6 - Running Totals +$375

$300.00 $105.30 Win 3/19/16 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1604 Fight won’t go 3 round distance -285* vs O'Reilly / Jouban goes 3 round distance

Fight #7 - Running Totals +$635

$100.00 $90.90 Win 3/19/16 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Bec Rawlings -110* vs Seohee Ham

$90.00 $170.10 Win 3/19/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1507 Rawlings wins by 3 round decision +189* vs Not Rawlings by 3 round decision

The Juggernaut is described as physically unstoppable once in motion

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 02:45 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Rofl, this shit is like old SBR. Love it.

Jibbbby being curbstomped by everyone.. penetrating good times back in the day. We just needs Brooks and Ron_Paul (probably the same guy) to come out and do a little dance while we all laugh and throw quarters at him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Rofl, this shit is like old SBR. Love it.

Jibbbby being curbstomped by everyone.. penetrating good times back in the day. We just needs Brooks and Ron_Paul (probably the same guy) to come out and do a little dance while we all laugh and throw quarters at him.
    Curbstomped by who? Josh and Calculator... Lol.. Miri you are the only one I see getting pounded on lately by guys like Brooks and a few others on this forum, bashing your avatar pic too during this event... This is great.... Is just like the good old SBR days I must admit

It's only gonna get worse before it gets better with all this down time.. ... I gotta be entertained!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 02:54 PM.

mirinquads

Curbstomped by who? Josh and Calculator... Lol.. Miri you are the only one I see getting pounded on lately by guys like Brooks and a few others on this forum, bashing your avatar pic too during this event... This is great.... Is just like the good old SBR days I must admit

It's only gonna get worse before it gets better with all this down time.. ... I gotta be entertained!!!
    If you think Brooks is in anyway bashing me, you're more unintelligent than i pegged you for Jibz, and that would be an achievement!

I do remember you complimenting my looks back in the day tho jib. You trying to get some of that good dick?

TrumpOWNS
    TrumpOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If you think Brooks is in anyway bashing me, you're more unintelligent than i pegged you for Jibz, and that would be an achievement!

I do remember you complimenting my looks back in the day tho jib. You trying to get some of that good dick?
    Trust me I am not one to defend Miri but Miri owned him in the Klitchko/Fury debate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Relax fruit cup I like women... I said at one time you look like a serial killer and you said I look like Jerry Seinfeld.. We are even.. lol...

I think Brooks hammered you a bit and you had some good come backs of your own. I think it's an even battle for now between you and Brooksy..

Miri ya gotta admit ya look a bit like Jeffrey Dahmar!!..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-21-16 at 04:00 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpOWNS View Post
    Trust me I am not one to defend Miri but Miri owned him in the Klitchko/Fury debate.
    I missed that debate.. ...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol as long as it's been in a cute young Edinburgh girl before
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpOWNS View Post

Get off miris dikk. Sounds like you wanna inhale his dikk

mirinquads

Relax fruit cup I like women... I said at one time you look like a serial killer and you said I look like Jerry Seinfeld.. We are even.. lol...

I think Brooks hammered you a bit and you had some good come backs of your own. I think it's an even battle for now between you and Brooksy..

Well I am a serial killer, judging from how many dummies I have murdered on this forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Looks like a Holocaust survivor lol. Eat some food junkieboy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I am a serial killer, judging from how many dummies I have murdered on this forum.
    Good one Miri!!!

First ... 22232425