jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Totally agree, I just don't see why McGregor would accept this bout if he didn't have an intention of fighting for the welterweight title for UFC 200
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Conors timing is exceptional. He will maul through Nate just in time for UFC 200. He will be the main draw on this card which will probably land him the biggest payday in MMA history. I fear he might slow down after that OR maybe even retire.

Mark my words...
    Last edited by jordanft19; 02-24-16 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

So damn pumped for this fight.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

plenty of tix available

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Mcgregor mocking RDA bruised foot, just take ice and advil...

Nate gonna get rolled in this fight and he knows this!!! He's not in shape and he pretty much showed it at this conference... He's showing up to get paid and get beat down and that's it.. McGregor called a 1st round ko and I believe him in this one..

Nate the MMA gangster thug punk...If he wasn't in MMA I'm convinced he'd be in jail right now...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Nate just came for the pay day
    Yep

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Gonna make a killing. nate by sub

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Flying armbar rnd 1

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Colin Mcgregor to win in 1st round

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

There's a reason CM is +163 to KO him in the first round. I suspect Diaz will fold quite quickly once he feels the power.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think he gets out of the first....tough chin and conor may just decide to dance...lol..

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Nate has an excellent chin. He will gas before he gets KO'd.
    Keep in mind... Conor hasn't gone very long in the cage either so...

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I think he gets out of the first....tough chin and conor may just decide to dance...lol..
    Without a doubt it gets out the 1st, I'm gonna be on starts the 2nd round LARGE, gonna get amazing value on it with mcgregor predicting 1st round as all the noobs and casual fans will hammer it, Mcgregors crystal ball is off here, he needs to hire me to do his predictions. It most likely gets out of the 2nd as well. Should be finished in the first 3 minutes of the 3rd round.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-25-16 at 01:02 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ When has Conor been wrong with his predictions? Never.. Hard to bet against that... He did say late in the 1st so maybe it will carry over to the 2nd...

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Without a doubt it gets out the 1st, I'm gonna be on starts the 2nd round LARGE, gonna get amazing value on it with mcgregor predicting 1st round as all the noobs and casual fans will hammer it, Mcgregors crystal ball is off here, he needs to hire me to do his predictions. It most likely gets out of the 2nd as well. Should be finished in the first 3 minutes of the 3rd round.
    who do you like for holm vs tate?

PaperTrail07

Good CAll.....SHOW ME THE LINE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post

PaperTrail07

Diaz has an 18-10 MMA record and has lost three of his last five fights---VS THE CHAMP LOL....

PaperTrail07

But the Dagestani fighter has been on the sidelines ever since that fight with injury and is already scheduled to fight fellow lightweight contender Tony Ferguson, who also wanted the fight with McGregor, in a main event on April 16....cricketts...

PaperTrail07

Starts round 2 probably around -260 ish RIght?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

But the Dagestani fighter has been on the sidelines ever since that fight with injury and is already scheduled to fight fellow lightweight contender Tony Ferguson, who also wanted the fight with McGregor, in a main event on April 16....cricketts...
    Khabib is always hurt. Why should he get the fight?

JoshKnows46

Starts round 2 probably around -260 ish RIght?
    Might be lower, mcgregor by finish 1st round might be around +150

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ When has Conor been wrong with his predictions? Never.. Hard to bet against that... He did say late in the 1st so maybe it will carry over to the 2nd...
    He's wrong this time.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    who do you like for holm vs tate?
    No bet, line has value on tate, but think holm wins, because tate has poor fighter iq, and Holm is already hard to get down, also tate has no striking defense. Holm look like shit however in her previous fights before fighting rousey, so tate maybe sneak a dec by being more active. Tough fight to call a winner, it's a risk to bet on either. No bet.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-25-16 at 03:18 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

He has been wrong jibbz.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    He has been wrong jibbz.
    Yep against that short juiced up plug, with the short arms, forget his name and probable Holloway fight, if he made a prediction for that one, I don't remember. He's been mostly right, but he's been wrong.

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada

Joshknows, got any Bellator 150 plays?

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada

Nevermind man found your thread lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post
    Just one, I have a thread posted here on it titled bellator 150.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Has Conor been wrong before? He's such a liar then..

Maybe starts the 2nd round.. Nate is tough and hard to finish but McGregor looks so strong and if he connects hard and clean early on I think he drops Nate.. Best chance of that happening is in the 1st round when McGregor is fresh.. IMO..

Nate might look for an early out once he tastes the power.. He's not trained up and all he cares about is getting paid.. Not sure he really cares about winning or putting on a great show.. He has a legit excuse now if he loses, Zuffa will give him more fights and all is good either way for Nate.. That makes it much easier to quit quickly and escape without injury if there are mental doubts..... Just saying..

I'll tell you though McGregor should be happy to get awarded these easy fights, back outs or injuries in every fight now..He's getting paid the same and gets to fight big name guys coming in on a couple weeks notice or fighters that took a long time off. Chad gassed because he wasn't trained up.. Aldo out for ever, came back and got hit with the first punch, Nate is next in line... RDA would have been a much tougher test then Nate Diaz.. When RDA does fight McGregor he'll have alot of time out of the cage like Aldo. Another easier RDA to face..

I would love to see Demien Maia get a shot at McGregor. One take down from Maia and McGregor would be done...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-26-16 at 09:30 AM.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Not sure if this is as easy of a fight as some of you are proclaiming for Connor here tbh.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Has Conor been wrong before? He's such a liar then..

Maybe starts the 2nd round.. Nick is tough and hard to finish but McGregor looks so strong and if he connects hard and clean early on I think he drops Nate.. Best chance of that happening is in the 1st round when McGregor is fresh.. IMO..

Nate might look for an early out once he tastes the power.. He's not trained up and all he cares about is getting paid.. Not sure he really cares about winning or putting on a great show.. He has an legit excuse now if he loses, Zuffa will give him more fights and all is good either way for Nate.. That makes it much easier to quit quickly and escape without injury if there are mental doubts..... Just saying..

I'll tell you though McGregor should be happy to get awarded these easy fights, back outs or injuries in every fight now..He's getting paid the same and gets to fight big name guys coming in on a couple weeks notice or fighters that took a long time off. Chad gassed because he wasn't trained up.. Aldo out for ever, came back and got hit with the first punch, Nate is next in line... RDA would have been a much tougher test then Nate Diaz.. When RDA does fight McGregor he'll have alot of time out of the cage like Aldo. Another easier RDA to face..

I would love to see Demien Maia get a shot at McGregor. One take down from Maia and McGregor would be done...

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

- Remember Maia/Marquardt? Same result. Maia's too old now, although I am a fan of his (although only really knew of him since the Silva fight) and root for him against almost anyone but I can't see him getting CM down before getting tapped on the chin.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

maia would wreck conor easily

d_mad
    d_mad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I like Diaz in this fight

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I'm interested to see how a 170 pound McGregor will do from bottom position if it gets there vs. a 170 Nate Diaz.

20% Diaz is able to have his way. Avoid McGregor's left and take it to the ground.

80% McGregor has his way and turns Diaz into a bloody mess. TKO's him during rounds 1, 2 or 3.

Nate didn't have a full training camp for this fight..

He's gonna fight hard, but he's gonna get fukked up.
    Last edited by KushMoney; 02-28-16 at 02:06 AM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    I'm interested to see how a 170 pound McGregor will do from bottom position if it gets there vs. a 170 Nate Diaz.

20% Diaz is able to have his way. Avoid McGregor's left and take it to the ground.

80% McGregor has his way and turns Diaz into a bloody mess. TKO's him during rounds 1, 2 or 3.

Nate didn't have a full training camp for this fight..

He's gonna fight hard, but he's gonna get fukked up.

You think Mendes gassed bad, imagine what Diaz is going to do. If this fight is on the ground or grinding ANY, Diaz will gas

First 12