JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Josh expect to see alot of this like in the gif below...

Turnovers gonna bury this Bronco team today.. Panthers swarm and force turnovers better then any other team in the league... Jump ship now Joshy and save your cash from going up in flames...

Got pick 6?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-16 at 01:30 PM.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    This is what Josh Koscheck said when he signed with Bellator:

The UFC might have some "underground rules" against dry humping all your opponents.

It could be the reason Koscheck ceased and desisted with his laying and praying career.

Rosholt could be the same.

rosholt shot three times, once each round, as mentioned before the fight though, roy is hard to takedown and keep down, roy forced him into the standup, by freezing him with uppercuts and uppercut faints.....thought another logical reason is rosholt was on a long winning streak and not even in talks of a title fight or even a top 5 guys, seems like ufc was protecting the top 5 from getting rosholt wrestle ******....roy was just a terrible match-up for rosholt.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Josh expect to see alot of this like in the gif below...

Turnovers gonna bury this Bronco team today.. Panthers swarm and force turnovers better then any other team in the league... Just ship now Joshy and save your cash from going up in flames...

Got pick 6?

your gonna need about 3 defensive scores just too keep up, becuase carolinas offense not gonna do a damn thing.....Manning is gonna go off in this game, off 2 weeks rest, he rides off in the sunset, final score broncoes 30- carolina 13... your the only one around here that enjoys burning money jibs, our trak records speak for themselves, you should know by now your on the wrong side when your against me. you'd be up sooooo so much money, if you just no played every play you've been against me since i been posting, if you would have just NO PLAYED it, you'd be up so fukin much its crazy, you're always wrong when you bet opps me, at a near 95% clip your losing consistantly when we are opps, when will u learn?...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-07-16 at 01:27 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    rosholt shot three times, once each round, as mentioned before the fight though, roy is hard to takedown and keep down, roy forced him into the standup, by freezing him with uppercuts and uppercut faints.....thought another logical reason is rosholt was on a long winning streak and not even in talks of a title fight or even a top 5 guys, seems like ufc was protecting the top 5 from getting rosholt wrestle ******....roy was just a terrible match-up for rosholt.
    Rosholt didn't have to get Roy down. He just had to make Roy work & get him tired. If Rosholt got Roy down even once, Roy would burn so much energy getting back to his feet he would have nothing left.

Roy isn't only carrying himself, its like he's carrying an extra person with him in his belly. That's a lot of additional strain getting back up after a takedown.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rosholt is an idiot.. He trained his ass off boxing leading up and thought he could out strike Roy Nelson over 3 rounds..

He abandoned his wrestling like KOS as he should have clinched up, level changed and grabbed a leg for a single early on and often.. Or just bull rushed for the double like he typically does in past fights.. He was the bigger man too.. By the time Rosholt tried to shoot he himself was already gassed from moving around and running all fight..

That was the worst fight planning I've ever witnessed in a high profile fight.. Rosholt fought scared and went away from his strengths and tried to beat Roy Nelson at his..

IDIOT!!! I hope the UFC cuts his worthless arse... That one fight cost me from winning this event..

Oh and Roy is a slob as he won't win another fight in the UFC.. Mark these words...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-16 at 01:40 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I lost $ on Rosholt. lol But that's why I like betting, it makes me feel dumb when I lose and that's good for me, sometimes. Its not really a money thing.

Its fustrating to see professionals fight and lose with gameplans that are worse than something a 12 year old could come up with. There have to be a lot of terrible, terrible, coaches in MMA who don't belong in the pros. There's no other explanation for how bad some ppl perform. And how bad their cornering advice is at times.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Rosholt didn't have to get Roy down. He just had to make Roy work & get him tired. If Rosholt got Roy down even once, Roy would burn so much energy getting back to his feet he would have nothing left.

Roy isn't only carrying himself, its like he's carrying an extra person with him in his belly. That's a lot of additional strain getting back up after a takedown.
    I agree, he should have atleast tryed to push him against the cage more, but he doesn't like to get hit similar to brock lesner, so he was scared of Roys power, he would have likely got kod if he was more agressive, he's not a fighter tho, it's not in his DNA, he's a wrestler.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

You guys bet on Rosholt over Big Country? *facepalm*

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    You guys bet on Rosholt over Big Country? *facepalm*
    That's right Unc, I remember you said you were on Big Country a long while a go.. Good win pal!!

Big Country is a can now though.. Will fade his fat old ass in the future.. He got lucky in this one...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

EXCELLENT CARD----WE ARE KILLING IT as a WHOLE IMO---

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

yep, this has been a very profitable crop of guys lately

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

OVER 1.5.....LOL....almost nothing happened LOL....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's right Unc, I remember you said you were on Big Country a long while a go.. Good win pal!!

Big Country is a can now though.. Will fade his fat old ass in the future.. He got lucky in this one...

First ... 19202122