Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Will Henry Cejudo make weight on friday?

Cejudo tried to make the 126 lb flyweight limit twice and missed weight by 2 pounds each time.

He's scheduled to fight Chris Cariaso at 126 lbs on saturday.

Will the 3rd time be the charm where Cejudo finally makes the 126 lb limit?

How drained might Cejudo be if he does make weight?

Would it be funny if Cejudo fought John Lineker and both of them failed to make weight?

Does Cariaso have a better shot at winning than oddsmakers are giving him if Cejudo's weight issues have a negative impact on his performance?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^ That's a problem for the guy.. Lotta question marks going into this fight..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly----who cares....guy is a cardio madman -Lineker's weight actually helps...

Brian Hemminger
    Brian Hemminger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Nick is actually considering setting a line at 5Dimes about whether or not Cejudo successfully makes weight on the first attempt.

Iamcloud
    Iamcloud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Pretty sure he was already at 130 a week ago. Saw it on instagram orso.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcloud View Post
    Pretty sure he was already at 130 a week ago. Saw it on instagram orso.
    Is this you below Iamcloud? With ya on that Carla bet for large if so.. I think that 10 units placed is a solid bet and good luck!!!

copy and paste -

I am balls deep in this event about 50% of my roll.

5 units on Dos Nachos 4/1. Raffa is so durable and will dictate the pace. If he can steal a few rounds when pettis is backing down I think he can get the win. With 4/1 odds I can’t resist.

10 units Carla. 1.62/1 This is a really bad matchup for Joanna. Carla is fast in her standup with good combinations. And can time exactly when someone is committing on there punches to get a takedown. I think Joanna was gassing 3e round in her last fight this one will be brutal for her. She is a faster Jesicca penn with less reach and bad ground game. She will get dominated here.

2 units carla 5.5/1 by sub because that is her finishing method after people gass

5 units Overeem 1.4/1, I think he will come prepared in this fight and that right hand won’t reach him. He is fast and smart enough to win this one easy.

3 units Overeem vs Nelson >1.5 (2.1/1 odds)

3 units hendricks win by decision(2/1), Brown has a solid chin and gasstank. Don’t see Hendricks focusing on body here.

3 units Beneil Dariush 2.2/1, dude is really well rounded and did this camp with Dos Anjos. I am sure he is prepared for the kicks. I think he will push Daron and not give him space do to much. He can also change levels and steal a round doing that.

Rest are all various parleys with Hendicks, Theodorou, Ross Pearson etc in them
    Not to forget a funny random dumb gambling parley with Hendricks by decision, Carla by sub, Theodorou by stoppage and Pettis vs Dos Anjos >4.5 for 1 unit x 95

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hemminger View Post
    Nick is actually considering setting a line at 5Dimes about whether or not Cejudo successfully makes weight on the first attempt.
    He sells picks and sets the lines..

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

talk is cheap. post a line

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I think throwing 12 units on Carla Esparza is calling for a train wreck but that's just me, taking Joanna to the Bank.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Don't even get me started with the Reem.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I think throwing 12 units on Carla Esparza is calling for a train wreck but that's just me, taking Joanna to the Bank.
    d'accord, mon ami...jedrz and dariush two dogs i expect to win

Brian Hemminger

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    talk is cheap. post a line
    Done and done.

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/5...eight-126-lbs/

Nick just opened Cejudo missing weight on first attempt (anything over 126.01 pounds) at +235 and it's -315 if he makes weight on the first attempt.

Most important thing to pay attention to is that it has to be the first attempt. If he misses it on the first try but makes it in his two-hour window, it will still count as if he missed weight with the sports books.

Good luck boys!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Done and done.

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/5...eight-126-lbs/

Nick just opened Cejudo missing weight on first attempt (anything over 126.01 pounds) at +235 and it's -315 if he makes weight on the first attempt.

Most important thing to pay attention to is that it has to be the first attempt. If he misses it on the first try but makes it in his two-hour window, it will still count as if he missed weight with the sports books.

Good luck boys!
    20 max bet. lmao

Brian Hemminger

Can't go crazy with a play like this because his camp could just find out about it and bet one side if they know for sure what will happen. They do the same thing with betting on WWE.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    20 max bet. lmao
    Huh? I think it's to win $100 max. I hit it for to win $40 at -210.

Iamcloud
    Iamcloud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Is this you below Iamcloud? With ya on that Carla bet for large if so.. I think that 10 units placed is a solid bet and good luck!!!

copy and paste -

I am balls deep in this event about 50% of my roll.

5 units on Dos Nachos 4/1. Raffa is so durable and will dictate the pace. If he can steal a few rounds when pettis is backing down I think he can get the win. With 4/1 odds I can’t resist.

10 units Carla. 1.62/1 This is a really bad matchup for Joanna. Carla is fast in her standup with good combinations. And can time exactly when someone is committing on there punches to get a takedown. I think Joanna was gassing 3e round in her last fight this one will be brutal for her. She is a faster Jesicca penn with less reach and bad ground game. She will get dominated here.

2 units carla 5.5/1 by sub because that is her finishing method after people gass

5 units Overeem 1.4/1, I think he will come prepared in this fight and that right hand won’t reach him. He is fast and smart enough to win this one easy.

3 units Overeem vs Nelson >1.5 (2.1/1 odds)

3 units hendricks win by decision(2/1), Brown has a solid chin and gasstank. Don’t see Hendricks focusing on body here.

3 units Beneil Dariush 2.2/1, dude is really well rounded and did this camp with Dos Anjos. I am sure he is prepared for the kicks. I think he will push Daron and not give him space do to much. He can also change levels and steal a round doing that.

Rest are all various parleys with Hendicks, Theodorou, Ross Pearson etc in them
    Not to forget a funny random dumb gambling parley with Hendricks by decision, Carla by sub, Theodorou by stoppage and Pettis vs Dos Anjos >4.5 for 1 unit x 95

Thanks bro lets all have a great fking event and ship $$ to boot.