NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

You win. Enjoy the forum.
    Points Awarded:

Ron_Paul_2012 gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron_Paul_2012

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    You win. Enjoy the forum.
    You lost on purpose so you could make those 100 bet points on us. Or do I mean poker points.
    Whatever, enjoy your pizza points you rich Papa Johns box owner

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

01/28/2015 01:48 PM Basketball NBA
    701 Detroit Pistons -7 vs 702 Philadelphia 76ers

Pending

Jibby 19-7
    Nunya 15-11

Yep I guess I win then... Nunya maybe let's do this again when you come back..

Wonder what the new odds will be?? Jibbby -300 maybe?

****I believe you owe me some bet points Nunya... Let's see if you are a man of your word?????? I won't hold my breathe...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-15 at 12:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron_Paul_2012

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Jibbbeh is a gift from the Gods. If you win this Jibbb I will personally go to Edinburgh and find 5 young cute girls and have them Fedex'd to you in Santa Monica
    V don't welch!! I'll be waiting for the FEDEX truck to pull up with my package in a few days....
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 26 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just proves that picking winnerz beats everything else. suck it Nunz

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    01/28/2015 01:48 PM Basketball NBA
    701 Detroit Pistons -7 vs 702 Philadelphia 76ers

Pending

Jibby 19-7
    Nunya 15-11

Yep I guess I win then... Nunya maybe let's do this again when you come back..

Wonder what the new odds will be?? Jibbby -300 maybe?

****I believe you owe me some bet points Nunya... Let's see if you are a man of your word?????? I won't hold my breathe...
    I won't be back. I'm logging in for pizza points and thats it.

I'll ship you betpoints when you go pro as I told you in a PM. There's no point in sending them to a non-pro as you can't do anything with them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I won't be back. I'm logging in for pizza points and thats it.

I'll ship you betpoints when you go pro as I told you in a PM. There's no point in sending them to a non-pro as you can't do anything with them.
    Kinda sounds like a welch move to me!!..

Whether or not I go PRO should have nothing to do with you paying up as upon our original agreement.. I would have kept up my end of the bargain Nunya with no stipulations attached....

The original agreement just for the record -

If I lose - Jibbby to give Nunya a value of no less then $100 free play to any bookie of his choice as a refer a friend and initial deposit sign up from me... I would have called that bookie and made sure Nunya's account was credited with my initial deposit or I would have paid out of pocket myself..

If I win - Nunya to ship bet points of equal value or anything that is remotely reasonable..

We agreed upon this at the beginning of this contest start in our PM's back and forth.. Just want to let this be known on the forum.. No stipulations were mentioned beyond this from either myself or Nunya..

Do what you must Nunya I'll get over it....Oh and sorry to hear you won't be back.. That's a harsh decision and I hope you change your mind..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You're a penetrating moron. Shipping you points as a non-pro is like throwing pizza in a paper shredder.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

This is the entirety of our conversation on the matter btw:

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
    Nuns, if ya win this contest, pm me the bookie of your choice that gives you the most refer a friend free bonus money.. I will sign up to that bookie...

I'm with Bovada, 5dimes, and Betus now that's it..

Make sure the bookie is one of the main ones that takes US customers and I'll join with a minimum of $100 via *********** immediately.... I'll call the bookie and make sure your account is credited the bonus money with my initial deposit to open the new account..

Bookmaker, 365 would be nice if you can do one of those but I can go with another of your choice that gives double bonus...

If you lose this contest then throw bet points my way of some reasonable value... What ever you think is fair..

Let me know if you're cool with this Nunya? If not interested no worries and I'll still go thru with the contest..

John..

I said:
    Fair enough. Betpoints really don't have value unless you become a sbr pro though. You should really do it, its a free $300 or so every year.

Then you said:
    Yeah, I had planned on donating up and going SBR pro in the next month or so.. I didn't know there was $300 value to be gained every year in doing so?.. Thanks for the heads up and I'll look into that.....

Bet points really don't mean much to me and really never did.... I don't eat pizza.. lol..

It's just fun to accumulate them I guess thru silly forum betting and see that number grow under your screen name more then anything else... I doubt I'll picking up that big screen tv any time soon off SBR bet points...

marzwoody

You're a penetrating moron. Shipping you points as a non-pro is like throwing pizza in a paper shredder.

marzwoody

This comment is why SBR beats the new place.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They would be my bet points to shred and not yours... Perhaps a large bet point total would motivate me faster to become a SBR pro especially if I had enough to actually get a prize of value right from the start..

What's funny Nunya, If you had funded immediately after losing I probably would have given you the free play bonus anyways.. I'm glad I didn't bet you with any real money as I knew there might be some kind of trouble in collecting..

The only one being a moron is you Nunya.. Pay up or don't.. I don't care... I'm done...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-15 at 03:29 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Just proves that picking winnerz beats everything else. suck it Nunz
    Thanks for the 26 Marz...

I always said to the MD's and Nunya's you can keep the math strategies, equations, fancy gambling talk, etc.. In gambling you just need to do your homework, pick winnerz consistently and you will be a winning gambler over the long haul.. Control your betting amounts, don't chase and lose your bank roll, take a shot when you really think you found a lock every now and then.. Ride the hot streaks, bet less during the losing ones.. Discipline and recognition is huge...

That's always been my strategy.. Just keep it simple... Like I said for me - I watch NBA gametime, NHL tonight shows every night to keep me dialed in and caught up, I follow the injury reports, line up changes, travel schedules.... Grind the trends and stats with the match ups in the mornings and then out of 40 or so bets (straights, O/U totals) you will be able to pick one or two that usually beat the odds makers.. I do just that...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-15 at 03:33 PM.

Beelzebubzy

The penetrating irony. Despite Nunya not liking you, he still informs you in the value in becoming a pro.

I gurantee nunya will give you the points. I 'lent' Nunya 500 points several weeks ago, and he paid me back immediately.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I always said to the MD's and Nunya's you can keep the math strategies, equations, fancy gambling talk, etc.. In gambling you just need to do your homework, pick winnerz consistently and you will be a winning gambler over the long haul.. Control your betting amounts, don't chase and lose your bank roll, take a shot when you really think you found a lock every now and then.. Ride the hot streaks, bet less during the losing ones.. Discipline and recognition is huge...
    Jesus Christ, this post. You're the kind of guy who would get a winning scratch-off ticket and write a book about how you did it.

Congrats on running hot at an ideal time. I'm sure it will cause you to overestimate your edge and go broke faster.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jesus Christ, this post. You're the kind of guy who would get a winning scratch-off ticket and write a book about how you did it.

Congrats on running hot at an ideal time. I'm sure it will cause you to overestimate your edge and go broke faster.

Running hot at an ideal time???.. LOL... Really Nunya? Give me some credit... Not writing a book either just sharing to help...

I said I would keep up a 70% winning percentage all month long and I did just that.. Do you really think that number just popped into my head out of the blue at the start of this contest? You've got an excuse for everything now don't you Nunya, even for losing??

Listen here bad sport, you can get lucky for a few days, a week, maybe 2 weeks but an entire month I don't think so....

Look for me to do some real damage on that 5dimes contest in the next 3-6 months to prove you wrong again..

Since your taking pot shots at me now and you're not paying up and being a sore loser - I leave you with this - Nunya keep playing those -150 lines as it looks great on paper when you go 15-10 but in all reality you're just breaking even and not making a penny... That's keeping it real.....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Hilarious that you think 30 picks is "the long run" I usually have around 30 plays in by noon each day.

Yes, you pulled that 70% number out of your ass. If you could pick nba games at 70% and you have less than $100,000,000.00 in the bank, you're a moron. You post your bet sizes, you're betting $50 - $100, why would you do that when you think you have an edge of 33.6% per bet? You should be betting between 10% and 37% of your bankroll on every play at that edge!

Even if your bankroll was only $1,000 to start, after 100 plays at kelly staking you should have $124 MILLION DOLLARS at 70% picks. Do you have $124 MILLION DOLLARS? Then, either you don't pick at 70% OR you don't stake properly.

Let's be more realistic, and assume you pick at 70%, but you're really risk averse, so you bet 1/8 kelly and 1000 games per season, and your bankroll is $25,000. After a season your bankroll should be $90,000,000.

You have no idea what the long run is.

This graph is another sports bettor that I know over their last 100,000 bets (all spread and totals). Is this person a longterm winner or loser? What do you think? What is the probability that they are just guessing at lines? Remember, this is over 100,000 picks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Maybe you're right Nunya..

See ya in a month champ.. Don't worry about paying me the bet points either.. I'm really ok with it and just giving you a hard time, no big deal...

Enjoy the other forum...

Beelzebubzy

^ Maybe you're right Nunya..

See ya in a month champ.. Don't worry about paying me the bet points either.. I'm really ok with it and just giving you a hard time, no big deal...

Enjoy the other forum...
    Why dont you go pro?
    Brooks can explain it to you about how awesome it is. He has a segway from being a Pro.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Answer the last question Jibbby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Answer the last question Jibbby.
    Why don't you answer that question first Miri.. Why aren't you an SBR pro? I promise I will answer after with all honesty...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

This graph is another sports bettor that I know over their last 100,000 bets (all spread and totals). Is this person a longterm winner or loser? What do you think? What is the probability that they are just guessing at lines? Remember, this is over 100,000 picks.
    Bump!

Is this person likely to be a winning bettor? Has he reached the "long run" yet after 100,000 bets?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Why dont you go pro?
    Brooks can explain it to you about how awesome it is. He has a segway from being a Pro.
    I believe Brooks turned me onto the idea of this 5dimes betting contest to begin with late last month.. All respect to Brooks!!!!

That idea turned into real monies that I won participating in this contest thread..

Thank you BROOKS!!!! Nothing wrong with free play money I got over $500 worth of it this month from 5dimes for doing nothing...

mirinquads

Why don't you answer that question first Miri.. Why aren't you an SBR pro? I promise I will answer after with all honesty...
    Because I'm in Europe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Because I'm in Europe
    So is Marz and he just joined along with many others from Europe in the past..

mirinquads

So is Marz and he just joined along with many others from Europe in the past..
    That's my reasoning. The points are useless to me. Now answer the question Jibb.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I believe Brooks turned me onto the idea of this 5dimes betting contest to begin with late last month.. All respect to Brooks!!!!

That idea turned into real monies that I won participating in this contest thread..

Thank you BROOKS!!!! Nothing wrong with free play money I got over $500 worth of it this month from 5dimes for doing nothing...
    You mean the one that I posted about in my thread for over a year? Are you dyslexic? Why is your reading comprehension so poor?

And no, you got $275 worth of prizes. Freeplay is not cash.

Also answer my question about the graph.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok Miri - Reasons why I haven't become an SBR Pro...

1) Originally I thought it was because I was not worthy of the title of being a pro gambler..

2) Wasn't sure if this forum was the place to learn and share for me..

3) Did try to become an SBR pro last week and had the debit card in hand but my internet browser (Firefox) or my add blockers did not allow me to access the payment page...

4) Was gonna try with my work computer that goes off Internet explorer but haven't got around to it yet..

That's my reasons up to this point Miri and other then just being lazy I have no others from this point forward...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

That's not the question he wants you to answer, dumb dumb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's not the question he wants you to answer, dumb dumb.
    Nunya why are you still posting on this forum?

Didn't you just lose a forum contest bet that "you started" where "you stated" you would take a month off this forum when you lose? Was I reading that right? Are you now welching on this too???

Your credibility has hit rock bottom Nunya on this forum. I hate to point this out but you left me no choice..

This dumb dumb toyed with you in this contest all month long and you know this just for the record.. I even trying to let you back in because I felt bad..... Playing cards with children... Children run and don't pay up, you're hanging around the forum now and not paying up which is even worse...... This is not good!!!!! GO AWAY NUNYA PLEASE.. I'm done busting you up...

I played this contest of yours which I wanted no part of from the very start - I agreed to it and played you straight up and beat you fair and square. I pulled no tricks.. Honor that!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-15 at 09:55 PM.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

4) Was gonna try with my work computer that goes off Internet explorer but haven't got around to it yet..
    Wait a minute here, you work?
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Sykes 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Didn't you just lose a contest bet that "you started" where "you stated" you would take a month off this forum when you lose the bet? Was I reading that right? Are you now welching on this too???

Your credibility has hit rock bottom Nunya on this forum. I hate to point this out but you left me no choice.. This dumb dumb toyed with you in this contest all month long and you know this just for the record.. I even trying to let you back in because I felt bad..... Playing cards with children... Children run and don't pay up, you're hanging around the forum now and not paying up which is even worse...... This is not good!!!!! GO AWAY NUNYA PLEASE.. I'm done busting you up...
    I would avoid the question if I were as stupid as you too.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Wait a minute here, you work?
    No he lies. Like the Matt Woman interview of 2014 or 2012

mirinquads

Didn't you just lose a contest bet that "you started" where "you stated" you would take a month off this forum when you lose the bet? Was I reading that right? Are you now welching on this too???

Your credibility has hit rock bottom Nunya on this forum. I hate to point this out but you left me no choice..

This dumb dumb toyed with you in this contest all month long and you know this just for the record.. I even trying to let you back in because I felt bad..... Playing cards with children... Children run and don't pay up, you're hanging around the forum now and not paying up which is even worse...... This is not good!!!!! GO AWAY NUNYA PLEASE.. I'm done busting you up...

I played this contest of yours which I wanted no part of with you straight up and beat you fair and square. I pulled no tricks.. Honor that!!!
    You keep trying to switch the subject Jibbby. Is the guy in Nunya's example a winning or a losing bettor?

Beelzebubzy

You keep trying to switch the subject Jibbby. Is the guy in Nunya's example a winning or a losing bettor?
    He doesn't know what he is looking at.

First ... 3456789 ... Last