Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC fighters...

A UFC fighter is a guy with no skill, no talent and no athletic ability, like Forrest Griffin, who gets gift-wrapped decisions because of the color of his skin. These guys have no power, no desire to finish a fight, only to do what it takes to eek out a decision. GSP's another perfect example, seeing as how he lay n prays to victory and never tries to finish a fight.

A pride fighter is a guy who goes for the knockout and puts on a show. A guy like Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson,Anderson Silva, or BJ Penn are perfect examples.

Now I know Anderson Silva only had a hanful of fights in pride, but his style is like pride, aggressive, exciting, and a KO artist. BJ Penn can be considered a UFC fighter, but he was really a nomad, owning the UFC's welterweight champ Matt Hughes, then leaving cause the UFC was just a bunch of losers. Plus, Anderson Silva went 3-2 in Pride, but still has yet to lose a UFC fight...that just shows where the competition was...

Typical UFC guys: Joe Daddy, Gray Maynard, Jon Fitch, Tyson Griffin, Rich Franklin, Ryan Bader, Gabe Rudiger, Wayne Weems, Andy Wang, Wes Sims

Typical Pride Guys: Dan Henderson, Nick Diaz, CroCop, Anderson Silva, Fedor, Nog, Rampage, Shogun, pretty much anyone with superior skills and much more exciting. Bow down to your superior

Playas play

hatas hate...play on playa (no I'm not black)

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

[IMG]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/andrewrosebookings/HeyNowPresentsRedHair****Yeah-1.jpg[/IMG]

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

damn, I was hoping you were black

but what about guys like Jake Ellenberger or Aaron Simpson, they good! no??

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

MY HERO.

The HOFF

YOU ARE A...

The HOFF

The HOFF

I have a strange suspicion that Pride>UFC is white. And that he lives with his mom. And a virgin, no doubt.

Pride>UFC

So i'll take the anger coming from my white audience as confirmation that they cannot compete with fighters from other countries...thank u

Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your a tool, you get off on this right ? You watch Terrell owens and go "Hey i wanna be against the grain as well, to bad i suck at sports, maybe ill just run my mouth on a sports book site".

GSP Lays and Prays ? is that what he did to BJ Penn ? how is Wayne weems a UFC fighter ? He was on the show , oh well . Do you really wanna bring up all the nobodys and lackeys pride had ? you onloy see pride guys doing good in ufc cause the only 10 that were worth a damn were the ones who came over to UFC. As for Gabe Ruediger , what do you know about him ? That they show over played him missing weight ? You know who else failed to make weight that season ? Nate Diaz , but they didnt even mention that. Gabe was the WEC champ before going on that show and has been doing well since. Also, Rich franklin is a very dominate fighter, so what if he cant beat Silva , he lost a bad decision to Dan henderson and got knocked out in his last fight, but he beat your boy wandy.

Your gimmick is so over played, get a life kid.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

comedy

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

when i think of pride only 2 things come to mind

1. giant silva
    2. Nakamura. a man who decided to take his gi off mid fight

nothing else

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Your a tool, you get off on this right ? You watch Terrell owens and go "Hey i wanna be against the grain as well, to bad i suck at sports, maybe ill just run my mouth on a sports book site". GSP Lays and Prays ? is that what he did to BJ Penn ? how is Wayne weems a UFC fighter ? He was on the show , oh well . Do you really wanna bring up all the nobodys and lackeys pride had ? you onloy see pride guys doing good in ufc cause the only 10 that were worth a damn were the ones who came over to UFC. As for Gabe Ruediger , what do you know about him ? That they show over played him missing weight ? You know who else failed to make weight that season ? Nate Diaz , but they didnt even mention that. Gabe was the WEC champ before going on that show and has been doing well since. Also, Rich franklin is a very dominate fighter, so what if he cant beat Silva , he lost a bad decision to Dan henderson and got knocked out in his last fight, but he beat your boy wandy. Your gimmick is so over played, get a life kid.
    lol how was Dan given a bad decision? He dominated the 1st two rounds. 2nd of all, the bad decision was in the Wandy Franklin fight, but I guess since you're a white boy you wouldn't know that.

Haha! Brazil owns the UFC!

Fedor>Nog>Tim Sylvia (the long time UFC champ)

Shogun>Machida> Chuck (the long time UFC champ)

Spider>Hendo>Franklin (the long time UFC champ)

UFC is owned by pride fighters...lol nuts in yo mouth

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    when i think of pride only 2 things come to mind

1. giant silva
    2. Nakamura. a man who decided to take his gi off mid fight

nothing else

Yeah white people would like to forget what happened to Chuck when he went to pride.

Got knocked out by the 3rd best light heavyweight...lmao!!!

Anderson Silva 3-2 in Pride, losing to a guys not ranked in the top 10, but then runs through the UFC white boys on his way to take the belt in 2 fights...lmao

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Yeah white people would like to forget what happened to Chuck when he went to pride
    What i didn't forget is when Pride guys like Rua and Rampage came to the UFC and got owned By the Best LHW in the world Forrest Griffin

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    What i didn't forget is when Pride guys like Rua and Rampage came to the UFC and got owned By the Best LHW in the world Forrest Griffin
    lol I gotta admit that's pretty funny